SELECT CONTENT

Love Island - Australia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LoveIslandAU - Love Island - Australia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Love Island - Australia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Jun 29, 2018 11:56 pm

LoveDovez wrote:
Bobette wrote:thumbsup @LoveDovez

ETA:  Up to episode 3.  I'm going to have to fight you for Alex.  Bless his nerdy ginger heart.  laugh out loud

It gets better for him. I loved today's show.  LoveIslandAU - Love Island - Australia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 1f60d

Ok so I finally found a link for this and have only watched episode 1 so far!! But I am already preferring the guys on this island than the Aussie guys!!! Omg Alex is a catch and seems so sweet LoveIslandAU - Love Island - Australia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 1f60d
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

LoveIslandAU - Love Island - Australia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Love Island - Australia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Tue Jul 03, 2018 6:15 am

Some interesting stuff coming out about Erin & Eden from Teddy since his exit from the show, calling Eden a bully and saying he's disrespectful to her off-camera. Also says he overheard them talking strategy and that (wait for it) Grant and Tayla are the only genuine couple in there.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5909045/Love-Islands-Teddy-dishes-Eden-Erins-relationship-fight-viewers-DIDNT-see.html

I'm ready for this show to end to be honest. It's been a good experiment, hopefully next season they might get more applicants - I feel like they barely scraped together a full cast with this lot. Millie and Josh held the show together with their commentary/personalities IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:16 am

I agree @bobette ... I think I have watched so much reality tv lately I can tell what the editing team is trying to sell the audience... u can see them pushing for a grant/tayla and eden/Erin final...and grant somehow has gone from most hated to most loved laugh out loud.... arghhh I can’t stand either couple ....
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:40 am

LeapofFaith wrote:I agree @bobette ... I think I have watched so much reality tv lately I can tell what the editing team is trying to sell the audience... u can see them pushing for a grant/tayla and eden/Erin final...and grant somehow has gone from most hated to most loved laugh out loud.... arghhh I can’t stand either couple ....

I agree it will be those two couples at the end and it won't be satisfying now whoever wins IMO - unlikeable E/E or insipid G/T. The most interesting ending I could hope for is that Eden & Erin win and one screws the other over and takes all the cash. laugh out loud

Dom and Shelby should have gone tonight for sure so something's fishy IMO.  Lots of talk on social media about the show being rigged and Millie is already giving interviews saying Eden & Erin knew each other before the show.  

Either way I can't see that couple lasting long.  Erin's a nutcase the way she's behaving about Eden and Millie.  How's she going to cope when they get out and Eden's got adoring fans throwing themselves at him?  Bunny boiler in the making IMO.  

ETA: Anyone else having issues with the forum loading really slow today ?  Not sure if it's the site or my sh*t Aussie internet.  
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:04 pm

[quote="Bobette"]
LeapofFaith wrote:I agree @bobette ... I think I have watched so much reality tv lately I can tell what the editing team is trying to sell the audience... u can see them pushing for a grant/tayla and eden/Erin final...and grant somehow has gone from most hated to most loved laugh out loud.... arghhh I can’t stand either couple ....

I agree it will be those two couples at the end and it won't be satisfying now whoever wins IMO - unlikeable E/E or insipid G/T. The most interesting ending I could hope for is that Eden & Erin win and one screws the other over and takes all the cash. laugh out loud

Dom and Shelby should have gone tonight for sure so something's fishy IMO.  Lots of talk on social media about the show being rigged and Millie is already giving interviews saying Eden & Erin knew each other before the show.  

Either way I can't see that couple lasting long.  Erin's a nutcase the way she's behaving about Eden and Millie.  How's she going to cope when they get out and Eden's got adoring fans throwing themselves at him?  Bunny boiler in the making IMO.  

ETA: Anyone else having issues with the forum loading really slow today ?  Not sure if it's the site or my sh*t Aussie internet.  [/quote/]

@Bobette I don't know about the slow loading since I signed on early this morning and am just now getting back on here. Sorry I'm no help. ; (

Now to the show Wow... Ya know I can almost believe Millie that E and E knew each other before coming on the show. They made a couple too seamless IMO. If you know what I mean. I got sick of seeing so much of them, but they were my favs to win until the last week or so until Eden started showing himself as the bully that he is. He made me feel sorry for Grant and I didn't think I could do that if hell froze over. lolol

I think Dom and Shelby should have gone last night. That lie detector sure showed his true colors even after Millie showed him for what he is. I don't understand them staying over Millie. I know it is a new man and she has gone through 5 men, but she was waiting for her person and she wasn't gonna settle and in no way do I believe that Mark is her person either, but I still think she should have stayed over D and S..

If Josh goes next I probably won't watch the ending of it.. You can tell there's more between him and Amelia than there is between D and S. Or at least IMO there is.

AND if they get me to the point of rooting for Tayla and Grant I won't ever watch the AU one again. lolololololol

I'm loving the UK one right now. Are you still watching it??? I'm proud as a peacock at how well Alex is doing and I totally love Dani and Jack. I sure hope they win, but there's several more weeks left on this one. It lasts longer than the Au one.

I hope everyone and their loved ones have a wonderful 4th of July that celebrate it tomorrow. :yes:
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:35 am

Update for Aussie members: Channel GO! have now started airing the UK show. I presume this will fill the timeslot of the AU show after it finishes tonight.

I'm going to start watching again from the beginning - much more enjoyable watching on a legit channel than via the dodgy links I have been using which I always think are going to give my computer a deathly virus. laugh out loud The UK version is much better developed IMO - I just don't know if AU has the population numbers to sustain this show for another season.

Anyway, who are we tipping for the win? Can Erin and Eden hang on, or have the media articles about Eden having a partner on the outside, and the recent editing making it look like Eden's a bully and Erin's a nutcase ruined their chances? Can Grant stage a remarkable comeback from "lying/cheating scumbag" to finale winner? I can't decide who I dislike more! laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:41 am

Bobette wrote:Update for Aussie members: Channel GO! have now started airing the UK show.  I presume this will fill the timeslot of the AU show after it finishes tonight.  

I'm going to start watching again from the beginning - much more enjoyable watching on a legit channel than via the dodgy links I have been using which I always think are going to give my computer a deathly virus.  laugh out loud  The UK version is much better developed IMO - I just don't know if AU has the population numbers to sustain this show for another season.  

Anyway, who are we tipping for the win?  Can Erin and Eden hang on, or have the media articles about Eden having a partner on the outside, and the recent editing making it look like Eden's a bully and Erin's a nutcase ruined their chances?  Can Grant stage a remarkable comeback from "lying/cheating scumbag" to finale winner?  I can't decide who I dislike more!  laugh out loud

I hope you enjoy the UK one as much as I am, @Bobette... As for the AU one I'm hoping Josh and Amelia wins. Wouldn't that bust E and E's balls? lolol
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:16 am

Well josh and Amelia came third and as I thought we have the worst couples in the end arghhhh if Cassidy didn’t leave josh they would have won this show 100% IMO

Anyway looking forward to watching the uk version on GO Smiley I only could watch 1 episode online until my computer kept getting viruses!!!
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:08 am

WOOOOOAAAAAHHHHH Controversial ending!  Did not see that coming at all.  

Source

I wonder if TPTB did some digging and found out Eden & Erin did know each other pre-show and invalidated their votes?  Or maybe the viewing public just had enough of her ridiculous jealous rants?  Either way, very, very interesting.  Now maybe Tayla can afford to get that toxic crap removed from her face so she can speak normally.  laugh out loud

ETA:  My favourite part was Millie failing to conceal her pleasure that E & E didn't win...

LoveIslandAU - Love Island - Australia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 33Ox89c
LoveIslandAU - Love Island - Australia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 DWKWMY4

But at least they're taking it well. LoveIslandAU - Love Island - Australia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 3806527698

LoveIslandAU - Love Island - Australia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 RteOolM

Source: 9Now
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:51 am

Lol Erin and Eden face was gold! So sour but I have to admit I think I was the same just baffled that Australia voted for grant :shootme: the editing team did wonders from making everyone forget what a snake and liar he is...oh well onto love island uk where I see the next player is Adam but at least he is very easy on my eyes Hugesmile
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:33 am

OK so I thought the Grant & Tayla win was out of left field but just caught up on some social media comments and it seems Erin & Eden were universally despised for their toxic relationship (one person described Erin as "the poster girl for domestic violence"!) so they would have voted for anyone else to win.  

Good job, Australian voting public.  thumbsup

I think Grant is a good guy deep down just not exactly the sharpest tool in the shed which is what got him into trouble IMO.  Turns out he's giving half of his winnings to a friend who had a serious accident before he went on the show, so that's kind of satisfying and will redeem him further in the eyes of the public IMO:

EXCLUSIVE 'He's just come out of life support': Love Island Australia winner Grant Crapp will give $12,500 of his prize money to hospitalised mate as he recovers from horrifying accident

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:44 am

Bobette wrote:OK so I thought the Grant & Tayla win was out of left field but just caught up on some social media comments and it seems Erin & Eden were universally despised for their toxic relationship (one person described Erin as "the poster girl for domestic violence"!) so they would have voted for anyone else to win.  

Good job, Australian voting public.  thumbsup

I think Grant is a good guy deep down just not exactly the sharpest tool in the shed which is what got him into trouble IMO.  Turns out he's giving half of his winnings to a friend who had a serious accident before he went on the show, so that's kind of satisfying and will redeem him further in the eyes of the public IMO:

EXCLUSIVE 'He's just come out of life support': Love Island Australia winner Grant Crapp will give $12,500 of his prize money to hospitalised mate as he recovers from horrifying accident

Source

IMHO I'm glad Grant and Tayla won if Josh and Amelia didn't. I just couldn't get behind E and E after a while with their smugness about how they knew they were gonna win and then when she took God's name in vain right after watching their clips while trying to be cute she showed exactly why they lost IMO.. I bet they won't be together a month from now either. Loved their faces when they knew they lost and loved Millie's reaction even better lololol

I think yes, Grant made some mistakes, but I saw him do a LOT of growing up in there the last month so maybe that was what he needed all along? God bless him for sharing with his friend. I can't blame Tayla for going after what she wanted... It's how it's done on these shows. Now I can relax and cross my fingers for Dani and her guy to win the UK version.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Love Island - Australia - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+7
AllAboutLove
Enough
LeapofFaith
Sprite
LoveDovez