SELECT CONTENT

Brad Womack - Bachelor 15 - Discussion

Page 19 of 25 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brad Womack - Bachelor 15 - Discussion - Page 19 Empty Re: Brad Womack - Bachelor 15 - Discussion

Post by Alanna Thu May 21, 2015 4:38 pm

I feel really sad for him once we found out all his crazy texts to that girl (Laurel?), his strange relationship with Emily where he said he was scared of her at the atfr, his friends/bros all being married, alleged drinking problems and then his abusive childhood. Just sad stuff.

Plus, it's like he turned out to be good luck to all his exes as so many of them are now happily married and becoming mommies.

I wish him the best and to find peace if he's still looking for it.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Brad Womack - Bachelor 15 - Discussion - Page 19 Empty Re: Brad Womack - Bachelor 15 - Discussion

Post by IWouldMarryAshleyI Sat Sep 12, 2015 3:10 pm

I think Brad should have picked Lisa. She had to be the cutest, sweetest one by far. Then maybe the Ashley which he gave the FIR to. Not a bad choice.

Stacy looks good too, but part of me wouldnt trust her, and a couple more whose names I can't remember (but none of the ones he actually picked).

Michelle Money looks beyond hot there. They didnt post the contestants ages back then though. That would be nice to know.
IWouldMarryAshleyI
IWouldMarryAshleyI

Male Posts : 386

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2015 4:03 pm

Brad will always be my favorite Bachelor.

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:19 pm

Being Brad was discussed in another thread (about a video), I got to wondering what he is up to. Does he have a girlfriend? Does he still own the bars? If no to #1, I wonder why. He is so very handsome and seems like the nicest guy.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:22 pm

I have tried to find info on him to keep his thread alive, and I wasn't successful. Other then a new bar opening, not much info out there on him. I haven't searched for awhile now. IA he's so handsome, one of my favourite guys.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:28 pm

Let's be honest, the guy clearly has some unresolved issues, if he's still single after all this time. If he's single by choice, then good for him, but he did go on the show supposedly to find someone twice, so I doubt that's the case.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:29 pm

We all have issues. Not saying that with any malice or snark. I know I get up every morning trying to be a better me and sometimes I succeed and sometimes I fail. 
Brad has done well in many aspects of his life. He has close friends, a loving family and a thriving business. If being single is the worst thing to deal with in life, I think he joins a great tide of people. It's ok, imo. Better to be single and happy than with someone and miserable--again JMOAA.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:47 pm

I never said being single is the worst thing in life, I even said it's good if it's by choice. But he's a good-looking and seemingly nice man, who as you said has done well in other aspects of his life, so if he's been actively looking, then it is a bit strange he's still single at 43. Even Ed of all people is married by now. Just saying that I don't think it's the women who are the problem, if there is one.

Oh, I just found this while checking his age: http://www.bizjournals.com/austin/print-edition/2016/01/08/austin-s-most-famous-bachelor-lives-happily-ever.html

Great timing. laugh out loud Anyone happen to have a subscription?
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:14 pm

Yeah, again, jmo, but I don't find it that strange. I know lots of single people who would love to be married--"to the right person". And that standard is different for everyone. Ed's right person may not be Brad's right person. 
There are a lot of married or partnered couples that are not happy and divorce rates support that.
 I am happily married on most days, but it's work and challenging, to say the least. I have a good friend and I can't for the life of me, see being in a hypothetical relationship with her spouse--I'd be wearing orange. But that's me, it's not her, thank goodness.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:56 pm

At this point I would assume that Brad is single by choice.  If he was desperate to be married I am certain he could find lots of options.  I think Brad has lots going for him.  Of course he has issues just as we all do. Everyone of us is flawed.  Being alone does not mean being sad.  

I am someone who was married for 20 years, went through a terrible breakup, single no dating for a few years (while raising 3 kids), dating/relationships some seriously for several years and now choose to be single and not dating because I enjoy my life the way it is.  I live in my own world and I'm happy here. Hugesmile

There is a peacefulness to being comfortably alone rather than unhappy in a relationship.  JMO based on personal experience.
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:01 pm

Seabear wrote:At this point I would assume that Brad is single by choice.  If he was desperate to be married I am certain he could find lots of options.  I think Brad has lots going for him.  Of course he has issues just as we all do. Everyone of us is flawed.  Being alone does not mean being sad.  

I am someone who was married for 20 years, went through a terrible breakup, single no dating for a few years (while raising 3 kids), dating/relationships some seriously for several years and now choose to be single and not dating because I enjoy my life the way it is.  I live in my own world and I'm happy here. Hugesmile

There is a peacefulness to being comfortably alone rather than unhappy in a relationship.  JMO based on personal experience.

Also based on very similar personal experience, Good Post I agree
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jan 08, 2016 3:02 pm

I like that scenario and way of wording it: "Peacefulness in being comfortably alone vs unhappy in a relationship."

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 25 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Brad Womack - Bachelor 15 - Discussion

+77
sdmom
Kels0012
bleuberry
Mommyof2
hdman