SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 44 of 77 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 60 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by spangler Tue May 29, 2018 5:00 am

Bobette wrote:
Dirty Street Pie wrote:Good sleuthing @Bobette how boring if they go to the same resort again though!

IMO, Osher hasn't posted anything in the last week that he couldn't have pre done, and then posted when it suited him. I would be surprised if it was already in the can though, they were about 10 days behind Mattys season because of when they started filming, and Matty and Laura had their anniversary last week, unless they were able to make up some major time while shooting.

Yeah I just trawled back through Matty's threads (trying to see if Underworks was a sponsor - don't think it was, couldn't see it at least) and he was pictured arriving back on 25th May (a Thursday).  Weird that the paps wouldn't have snapped at least one pic of Nick if they're home.  Can't be much longer though surely - they'll be back by the weekend  IMO.  Gotta keep a close eye on those girls' IG accounts!  

You're right, it would be v boring for them to use the same resort and they would probably be hesitant to after the photo leak last year, but maybe they figured "better the devil you know", and went back to the same resort with higher security this time?  Or maybe they just got cheap rates for being return customers? laugh out loud  They see to have re-booked Mango Bay resort for the next BiP so possible IMO.

I think they need to update their partners still because if you go down the bottom, a lot of the partners were from last year's activities from the dates Matty went on.

spangler

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Tue May 29, 2018 5:02 am

Yeah that's the conclusion I came to as well - still not sure Underworks was there last year though so that might be new due to the Badger's prior association.

spangler wrote:Ooh interesting, yes that does sound like it’s bach-related!

Edit: A google search found this:
https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=https%3A%2F%2Fumamigirl.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2016%2F07%2F30-12540-post%2FPassaggio-Oia-Santorini-Umami-Girl-920x609(pp_w768_h508).jpg&imgrefurl=https%3A%2F%2Fumamigirl.com%2Fvisit-oia-santorini-greece%2F&docid=xfwK0d10EsgBkM&tbnid=S_XMRLeyRu137M%3A&vet=10ahUKEwiE4s-gt6rbAhVIebwKHQ6lAXAQMwhgKB0wHQ..i&w=768&h=508&client=safari&bih=769&biw=1264&q=white%20passiggio%20building&ved=0ahUKEwiE4s-gt6rbAhVIebwKHQ6lAXAQMwhgKB0wHQ&iact=mrc&uact=8

If you go through the photos, its a match to the first frame. Maybe it's Santorini?

Fantastic find!  That definitely gives us something to work with.  I've been Googling pictures of Islands in the Aegean Sea - lots of similar coastlines - I definitely think they are in that area.  FRC likely to have been on a Greek or Italian isle then I suspect.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue May 29, 2018 5:25 am

i saw she had a comment from santorini travel on her last post on the 11 may..i just couldn't believe tptb would travel to italy or greek islands laugh out loud seems to pricey for them laugh out loud

eta but i hope so that would be beautiful!!!
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue May 29, 2018 5:30 am

I think I might have found it - Paradise Beach, Mykonos!  The three sections of beach chairs, winding road going up the hill and small jetty are a match IMO.  What do you reckon guys?  

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 FPPhcRc

Source

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 I7E8Mra

Source
@LeapofFaith, maybe Nick got them a discount with all his travel company connections?  Or else Liz and her fiancé just went there on their way back from whatever budget location TPTB begrudgingly forked out for.  laugh out loud

Regarding the other pic:

Bobette wrote:OK now this could be something.  @lizcummins (Nick's sister I think) is posting IG stories from an overseas location.  Not necessarily the FRC location but maybe some private travel on the way home?   question

Passagio is Italian.  

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 LBBGwBo
https://www.instagram.com/lizcummins_/

Another pic of the Pissagio restaurant found by @spangler in Oia (Santorini).  The pic could have been taken down that right side looking up IMO (circled) although the lights are different and the door/window frame seems higher up in Liz's pic, so maybe round the other side or perhaps they have refurbished since this pic was taken?  The font definitely matches though IMO. You can get to Mykonos from Santorini by ferry so they're definitely in that region it would seem.  

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 ICEwiuT

Source

Now the question is... FRC related, or totally coincidental travel??? question
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue May 29, 2018 5:48 am

ding ding they all look like a match to me! well done! just to figure out now if she went to the frc or is it just her private travel?
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Tue May 29, 2018 5:48 am

Paradise Beach on Mykonos is a real party beach, not really a quiet, private place to have an FRC. Pics are definitely Mediterranean though, good find!

A bit exxy for Channel 10 though, don’t you think? At this rate there will be no money left for Ali, and her FRC will be on Kangaroo Island Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 3806527698

Edited to add, top find on the Passagio restaurant on Santorini! IMO Santorini would be an amazing FRC location
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Tue May 29, 2018 6:07 am

Sorry for the double post, but not sure if Jacob Anthony Cummins is another sibling? He posted an Instagram story 1 hour ago hashtagged homesweethome, so possibly he has just returned from the MTP?

So would the family members leave before FRC? If he’s back, and Liz is travelling could we assume that FRC has happened, and we should watch for social media numbers to start changing?

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 Aeba3810

https://www.instagram.com/cumminsjacob/
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue May 29, 2018 6:10 am

I need to stop Googling beautiful Greek beaches to cook some dinner for my offspring but just wanted to share this article I just happened across.  

Looks like it's the DM article about Brooke's home visit, translated to another language, and then translated back again to English with *interesting* results.

I can only hope that one day my attributes with a categorical male might progress to a "house go to" (in Bachelor converse, as they say).  cantstopl

PICTURED: The Bachelor Nick Cummins on residence go to with initial Indigenous finallist

By Stephen Bisset For Each day Mail Australia

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 HO1nh5Q
Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 UpogQao
Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 CUtH0ss
Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 63WIQT2
Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 S3C174Y
Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 Uihytsy
Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 X98yPTt

Source

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Sorry for the double post, but not sure if Jacob Anthony Cummins is another sibling? He posted an Instagram story 1 hour ago hashtagged homesweethome, so possibly he has just returned from the MTP?

So would the family members leave before FRC? If he’s back, and Liz is travelling could we assume that FRC has happened, and we should watch for social media numbers to start changing?

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 Aeba3810

https://www.instagram.com/cumminsjacob/

Yes excellent find @Dirty Street Pie - I'd say you are spot on, the family is now most likely back in Oz and Nick is spending some time with his Ultimate One before returning in the next few days.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Tue May 29, 2018 6:28 am

That article @Bobette rotfl

Let us now always refer to Hometowns as House Go To, while we dress accidentally before boarding our moodys!
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue May 29, 2018 6:50 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:That article @Bobette rotfl

Let us now always refer to Hometowns as House Go To, while we dress accidentally before boarding our moodys!

Yes it's great how Nick courteously acted for images with sports activities supporters, even though he accidentally dressed in a striped jumper.  Whichever lady progresses to his ultimate phase will be a lucky girl. Thanks, Each Day Mail Australia. Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 3806527698

Disclaimer: I would never make fun of someone from a nonEnglish speaking background trying to translate, but since that was clearly done by a translation ap/program (probably Google translate - notoriously terrible!) I feel fully justified here.   giggling

ETA:  Just noticed that Tim and Anna are in Italy getting married in the near future according to this article. Coincidence?   Suspect

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 FY25KxA

Maybe TPTB are filming some footage of the wedding while they're there?  Maybe they went halvies in accommodation?  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 29, 2018 3:28 pm

Wow! Fantastic catching up in this thread!! Nice job! clapping!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue May 29, 2018 6:01 pm

Gosh I get sidetracked by Nikki and Ali and come back to all this excellent sleuthing. Well done everyone. How long before it’s a Daily Mail story?
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 77 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 60 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+32
Loulou
Katiebelle
ThankMeLater
Idlemess
Norcalgal