SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 45 of 77 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 61 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dirty Street Pie Tue May 29, 2018 6:41 pm

Liz has been busy on Instagram again. IMO we can lock the Greek Islands, and possibly even Santorini for the FRC.Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 7f4e5f10
https://www.instagram.com/lizcummins_/

@Sundy the DM don’t really seem on the ball this year, they’ve either had to pay out some serious cash for spoiling the previous years, or they’re holding out for closer to the season when there’s more interest from the public, and more clicks to be had from it.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by spangler Wed May 30, 2018 12:16 am

Could that pic be from a resort? If so, can we match it?

spangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed May 30, 2018 1:01 am

spangler wrote:Could that pic be from a resort? If so, can we match it?

Yes I'm sure we could but IMO, she would have been warned not to post anything giving away the FRC location so I think they've probably already done the meet the family bit at wherever they're filming the show, and are now just having a short holiday before coming home.

IMO it's no coincidence Nick's brother posted his "home sweet home" pic yesterday just as Liz started posting these pics from Santorini - IMO they all did their bit for the show then his brother flew straight home while Liz and her fiancé are hanging around to see the sights.

So I'd guess the FRC is/was today/yesterday at some other resort in the region, then Nick and his ultimate two will fly home Thurs/Fri. I've been watching the IG stats for Sophie & Britt like a hawk - Sophie has lost a few followers but other than that no change for either.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by spangler Wed May 30, 2018 1:17 am

Bobette wrote:
spangler wrote:Could that pic be from a resort? If so, can we match it?

Yes I'm sure we could but IMO, she would have been warned not to post anything giving away the FRC location so I think they've probably already done the meet the family bit at wherever they're filming the show, and are now just having a short holiday before coming home.  

IMO it's no coincidence Nick's brother posted his "home sweet home" pic yesterday just as Liz started posting these pics from Santorini - IMO they all did their bit for the show then his brother flew straight home while Liz and her fiancé are hanging around to see the sights.  

So I'd guess the FRC is/was today/yesterday at some other resort in the region, then Nick and his ultimate two will fly home Thurs/Fri.  I've been watching the IG stats for Sophie & Britt like a hawk - Sophie has lost a few followers but other than that no change for either.

I think you're right!

Osher hasn't posted anything on his instagram in over a day, perhaps it's already well happened and he's in transit on his way back to Australia? From patterns I've observed, he seems to post a picture at least once per day.

Also, whoever said that Anna and Tim's wedding was soon, this article says you're spot on and Anna's latest instagram photo shows she's in italy. Maybe a team will be over there covering bits of it?
https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/entertainment/sydney-confidential/tim-robards-and-anna-henrich-celebrate-before-wedding-day/news-story/2ceec4f0167e5f04ddb340abc10e42f2

spangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed May 30, 2018 1:31 am

Yep @spangler, I don't think they'd do a full TV special but it's conceivable they would have a little "update" segment at the start of Nick's season just to remind/convince viewers that the system works and with Tim & Anna being fond of the spotlight I don't think they would mind a few TV cameras making some extra special memories of their ceremony. They are a great couple and a good ad for the show.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed May 30, 2018 3:08 am

Osher was liking stuff on IG 7 hours ago which would be2am Greece time if he is still there
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed May 30, 2018 3:12 am

My guess is FRC was Sunday. Only day Osher was off IG
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed May 30, 2018 4:02 am

Sundy wrote:My guess is FRC was Sunday. Only day Osher was off IG

Do you think the F2 would be back by now @Sundy?  IIRC, the Lead & F1 usually have an extra day or two before they need to go their separate ways, is that right?  If so whichever girl starts fiddling around on SM first is likely F2 IMO.

ETA:  Seems likely this is where Liz stayed.  Worth noting just in case she actually has given away the location of the FRC.  Still think it would have been separate location though (this looks too fancy for TPTB!)

http://www.andronis-suites.com/en-us/gallery

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 QZP8asw

Source

ETA2:  Do with think this is still in Greece or could she be back in AU? If so, even more reason to think she was there for the show since very unlikely IMO Australians would go all the way to Greece just for a few days.  

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 QjNEZT2

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed May 30, 2018 8:13 am

@Bobette. Not sure if they would be back. I would guess tomorrow?!?!?  In regards to the last photo that looks like McMahons Point in the background. Possibly taken from Luna Park Sydney or there about a IMO. What do you think?
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed May 30, 2018 8:20 am

@Sundy @Bobette my first impression of that pic is that it’s in Sydney, it doesn’t look Mediterranean IMO.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed May 30, 2018 8:21 am

Does this look similar? 

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 D23bf210
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed May 30, 2018 8:28 am

Looks like a match to me @Sundy that’s Blues Point Tower in the background, looks like she is somewhere in Milsons Point. Heaps of restaurants in that area.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 77 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 61 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+32
Loulou
Katiebelle
ThankMeLater
Idlemess
Norcalgal