SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 60 of 77 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 68 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:53 pm

Dirty Street Pie wrote:
Idlemess wrote:Yeah @Bobette I don't see him as a guy who likes to be tethered unless he's willing. Might be too much restraints on him. Jordan from the NZ bachelor didn't have a good time and his season was a mess.

Could he have really entered into it not thinking he was going to have restraints on him? I mean, he seemed pretty clueless about the show in all his pre season interviews, but I thought that was just an act?

I don't think it was an act - he had literally never seen an episode. I'm sure his sisters have though (Liz was hanging out with Matty at the Logies according to her IG stories - I think she's definitely a fan of the show!). Maybe they encouraged him to take the gig?

I agree he doesn't seem willing/ready/able to settle down. He's been travelling all over since the show ended and seems to be having a ball - like a puppy let off it's leash at the beach - just so excited to be free. Honey badgers do not belong in captivity IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:35 pm

Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:41 pm

Dirty Street Pie wrote:#freethebadger laugh out loud

OMG you could not make this stuff up.   hehehe

Source

At least this guy took his lady with him - let's see if Nick does the same.

ETA: Exclusive footage of the Nick at the Logies afterparty Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 60 3806527698

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jul 01, 2018 10:04 pm

And here come the articles...  

Australia's loosest Bachelor? Nick 'The Honey Badger' Cummins looked bleary eyed while cuddling up to his sisters after The Logies on the Gold Coast in the early hours of Monday morning

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 60 KtpQ68l

Will you accept this rosé? The Bachelor's Nick 'The Honey Badger' Cummins looks bleary eyed as he leans against a taxi and cuddles up to his sisters after his Logie Awards debut

Could Nick 'The Honey Badger' Cummins be Australia's loosest Bachelor?

Following his first Logie Awards on Sunday night, the former Wallabies star put on a rather animated display outside The Star Gold Coast.

The 30-year-old rugby player looked rather bleary eyed as he cuddled up to his glamorous sisters in the early hours of Monday morning.

Nick, who is close to his seven siblings and has made career sacrifices to help support his family, certainly seemed to enjoy his wild night out.

Looking in giddy spirits, the larrikin sportsman wrapped his arms around his three sisters as they laughed and smiled for the paparazzi.

The Cummins crew could hardly stop giggling as they waited for a taxi back to their hotel following Australian TV's night of nights.

Nick, who finished filming The Bachelor several weeks ago, attended the Logies alongside franchise host Osher Günsberg and new Bachelorette Ali Oetjen.

It is believed Nick has found love on the dating show with Sophie Tieman, a corporate fashion blogger who also works in commercial property valuations.

Based on paparazzi photos and the research efforts of Bachelor fans, the other three finalists are understood to be Brooke Blurton, Cassandra Wood and Brittany Hockley.

The Bachelor's Nick 'Honey Badger' Cummins prepares for the Logies

Earlier this month, Fairfax reported that Nick was banned from being photographed with women - presumably excluding family members - due to his TV commitments.

He had apparently declined to pose for pictures while standing next to women at a promotional event unrelated to the Logies in Sydney.

'I'm not standing beside her, [the press] will say we were together. That's what they always do,' he reportedly said after being asked for a photo in mixed company.

Apparently, Nick was 'guarded by his two agents' at the event and insisted upon having a man stand next to him in photos instead of a woman.

It was suggested the alleged encounter was perhaps a sign of Network Ten's increasingly paranoid and controlling publicity department.

The Bachelor Australia airs on Network Ten later this year.

Source

Congrats Liz; you made the Daily Mail!  laugh out loud

Now the interesting part - DM are saying Sophie wins.  Would they be allowed to say that?  Do they know she wins and they're using us as their way of being able to say it?  Or is this a red herring and the real winner is Britt???   question

Personally I think Sophie wins and DM just don't give a toss about spoiling it.

Thought please.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sun Jul 01, 2018 10:46 pm

ITA with you @Bobette they don’t care about spoiling it. What were they saying about Laura last year, were they just calling her a front runner, and favourite, or were they saying it is believed that she won?
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jul 01, 2018 11:29 pm

Dirty Street Pie wrote:ITA with you @Bobette they don’t care about spoiling it. What were they saying about Laura last year, were they just calling her a front runner, and favourite, or were they saying it is believed that she won?

Pretty sure it was all of the above. Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 60 3806527698

Remember how many articles they wrote about that "Queen of Reverse Parking" comment in Laura's bio that one of our members spotted? That was even before the season began so pretty much from the same time as they are now backing Sophie.

Wonder if they'll be writing any articles about him potentially choosing no one?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Jul 08, 2018 4:10 pm

Nick, his friends and family still have a connection with his “ex”. They’re still following her. In the comments of Nick’s last IG posting he commented that he will be in Norway soon. He wrote the comment in Norwegian.
Who knows how his season goes...

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:37 pm

I'm really hoping we're going to start getting some promos featuring the girls soon. Masterchef will be down to 7 contestants after tonight, so that means they've probably got 2 weeks to go, presumably with Bach to follow on. Show us the girls Channel 10!
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:43 pm

Dirty Street Pie wrote:I'm really hoping we're going to start getting some promos featuring the girls soon. Masterchef will be down to 7 contestants after tonight, so that means they've probably got 2 weeks to go, presumably with Bach to follow on. Show us the girls Channel 10!

Good Post Yes I agree. I'll be very interested to see how they edit Sophie, especially in light of the information shared on her thread:

Moppy28 wrote:My friend worked in the same office as Sophie did and she was not nice at all and used to play guys against each other if they were after her. When she resigned to go on the show she told everyone that she was going to be 'the next Sam Frost'! she is desperate to be famous!! Will be interesting to watch!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:54 pm

Masterchef will finish on 30th July

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:49 am

Bobette wrote:

Good Post Yes I agree.  I'll be very interested to see how they edit Sophie, especially in light of the information shared on her thread:

Moppy28 wrote:My friend worked in the same office as Sophie did and she was not nice at all and used to play guys against each other if they were after her. When she resigned to go on the show she told everyone that she was going to be 'the next Sam Frost'! she is desperate to be famous!! Will be interesting to watch!
Hmmm, unless she is a stone cold biatch on the show and they can't hide it, IMO she will get a typical winners edit, twinkly intro music, frontrunner from beginning, never hidden but not involved in the early season drama. US Bach was a good number of seasons in before we had a villian winning, and I don't know if Australia will ever be ready for that  laugh out loud And if she pictures herself as "the next Sam Frost" she will be trying to keep her nose clean.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:44 am

I just find it amusing that she sees being an axed radio host with a bit part on Home & Away as something to aspire to.  Hugesmile
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 77 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 68 ... 77  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia Season 6 - Nick Cummins - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+32
Loulou
Katiebelle
ThankMeLater
Idlemess
Norcalgal