SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #70

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #70 - Page 2 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #70

Post by Linds911 Fri 3 Nov 2017 - 13:11

OMG OMG OMG!!!!!! I LOVE THIS NEWS!!! cheerleader

(ps: I hate timezones laugh out loud )

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11952

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #70 - Page 2 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #70

Post by lipsis Fri 3 Nov 2017 - 13:19

^^^ tell me about it. I was sleeping and heard the back to back notifications. That sure woke me up. laugh out loud

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by StevAlimc Fri 3 Nov 2017 - 13:21

Oh, gee!!! :babies: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Woahoo!! :Woah-hoo:
StevAlimc
StevAlimc

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri 3 Nov 2017 - 13:30

I hope [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is a girl laugh out loud but another boy will be fine too. Samuel is going to be an amazing big brother! Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11952

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri 3 Nov 2017 - 14:26

They gave a few quotes to People about the little one. Sean is hoping for a mini Catherine but they will be happy either way and they aren't finding out the gender beforehand.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri 3 Nov 2017 - 14:31

Congrats to Sean Catherine and little Samuel on this joyous news! A precious new life who will be loved by so many and will bring an abundance of heartfelt happiness.

Hoorray

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71280

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri 3 Nov 2017 - 14:57

Speaking of gender, I put up a poll if you want to cast your wish vote just for fun.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri 3 Nov 2017 - 15:19

According to their statement, Lowe baby [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] is due in late May.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri 3 Nov 2017 - 15:48

Late May works me. And Samuel will be just shy of 23 months. That's a really good age difference. Not too much, not too little.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri 3 Nov 2017 - 16:36

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Thanks for the due date. The Bach Baby Fan forum has been updated!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71280

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by jaspats Fri 3 Nov 2017 - 16:50

YAY!!! I'm beyond happy and excited for baby#2! Can't wait to see the new BABA! Samuel will be an amazing big brother. :babies: cheerleader
jaspats
jaspats

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat 4 Nov 2017 - 14:15

@catherinegiudici: Saturday brunch

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #70

+35
Fleurdesel
timfan
bleuberry
Billysmom
Astrobach