SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #70

Page 79 of 79 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 77, 78, 79

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #70 - Page 79 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #70

Post by lipsis Wed Jan 09, 2019 1:32 am

Hawaiian sunsets and Sammy kisses. What could be better?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #70 - Page 79 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #70

Post by lipsis Wed Jan 09, 2019 1:39 am

ddsmom17 wrote:I'm not sure this is the right place, but why was our favorite family not featured? So disappointed. That was the only reason I watch the premiere.

Im not sure we know why. They’ve been featured before but not since Zia was born. The Lowe’s are thriving so its the shows loss. I know that I, for one, didn’t watch the premiere because of it.

Good to see you DDsmom. I’ve missed you.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Jan 09, 2019 1:52 am

Man, knowing they’re back in Hawaii (this time with kiddos) brings back memories of when they went right before they got pregnant with Samuel. Time flies.

Looking forward to all their fun vacation pics.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by TheLurker Wed Jan 09, 2019 3:09 am

Popping in this lovely thread to say hey! Looking forward to this crossover with the Lowes at Lauren and Arie's wedding. And especially a reunion between some of Emily's old guys. They were always so much fun together! Takes me back...ah the nostalgia... Smiley

(While I'm here, with respect to the Lowes not being included in the premiere, one theory that has been floated is that TPTB might have tried filming around the time that Isaiah went to the hospital and they didn't feel up for it.)

TheLurker

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:00 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] heyyyyy. It could very well be that timing issue. They’ll be other oppportunities for updates. TB does plenty of them.

I’m looking forward to the ballyhoo from Maui. Arie, Sean and Wolfie all in one place. Good times.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:37 pm

lipsis wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  heyyyyy. It could very well be that timing issue.  They’ll be other oppportunities for updates. TB does plenty of them.  

I’m looking forward to the ballyhoo from Maui. Arie, Sean and Wolfie all in one place. Good times.

Not to mention they could have just added a few photos and CH could have simply explained that. He is their only Bachelor who married his original pick!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:51 pm

It was disappointing not to see them I agree. I love all the wonderful pictures we are always getting here. Thanks to all of you who post them so can all appreciate this wonderful growing and glowing family.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13952

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:30 pm

New thread, guys.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 79 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 77, 78, 79

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Twitter - Facebook - Discussion Thread #70

+35
Fleurdesel
timfan
bleuberry
Billysmom
Astrobach