SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 9 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorabc - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by stuckinsc Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:42 am

I really hope Lauren was not in on this. If so may karma give her what she has coming. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

bachelorabc - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:53 am

stuckinsc wrote:I really hope Lauren was not in on this. If so may karma give her what she has coming. JMO.

Cannot say conclusively . However , at least her IG timeline gives a reason of her possible involvement .Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:03 am

Stone_Hedge wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:I really hope Lauren was not in on this. If so may karma give her what she has coming. JMO.

Cannot say conclusively . However , at least her IG timeline gives a reason of her possible involvement . Jmo

It might be as simple as she had professional pictures taken, which she’s done in the past, she liked them, and decided to share them to her social media. Plenty of the other girls posted pictures leading up to the season.

I don’t see why a picture of her similing or of her in a pretty red dress would mean she was trying to throw it in Becca’s face in any way. Everything that’s come out has said that Lauren and Becca don’t blame each other. Everyone involved with the situation feels as if it’s all on Arie. I personally don’t see the need to put any of the blame on either girl, unless something concrete comes out. All JMO.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:11 am

Ash2214 wrote:
Stone_Hedge wrote:

Cannot say conclusively . However , at least her IG timeline gives a reason of her possible involvement . Jmo

It might be as simple as she had professional pictures taken, which she’s done in the past, she liked them, and decided to share them to her social media. Plenty of the other girls posted pictures leading up to the season.

I don’t see why a picture of her similing or of her in a pretty red dress would mean she was trying to throw it in Becca’s face in any way. Everything that’s come out has said that Lauren and Becca don’t blame each other. Everyone involved with the situation feels as if it’s all on Arie. I personally don’t see the need to put any of the blame on either girl, unless something concrete comes out. All JMO.

It’s more about her caption regarding the IG pic for Jan 1st, the day Arie supposedly called her. None of the other girls were as excited as she was and carried the theme throughout of JanuArie. Just an interesting observation imo.

laureneburnhamIt’s finally JanuArie!!! Tune in tonight to watch mine and 28 beautiful ladies’ quests to find love on The Bachelor! #thebachelor #bachelorabc #januariejoonya

Last edited by Stone_Hedge on Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:26 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:20 am

Ash2214 wrote:
Stone_Hedge wrote:

IA.
I must be insensitive because I really didn’t, and still don’t see, how those two particular pictures are her “come get me” to Arie. She never posted a picture of her with Arie along until his break up (January 29). OTOH, Becca’s friends Tia and Caroline both posted pictures with Arie while he was still engaged to her. Is that insensitive, disrespectful to their best friend? I don’t think so. I think they were promoting the show. I just don’t read too much into it.
All Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:56 am

@Stone_Hedge pretty much all of the girls promoted the show before it started and while the show was airing. I don’t think Lauren using the “JanuArie” that the show used in pretty much every single one of the promos was Lauren trying to throw it in Becca’s face or was trying to say to Arie “come and get it” but that’s just my opinion.

As @sdmom referenced, Caroline posted a picture of Arie feeding her food in December before the show started. Just because Lauren was the F2 girl doesn’t mean she can’t be excited about the show and want to promote it, IMO.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:46 am

We could all be right in some way or fashion. Those pictures could be innocent, possible.
I see too many coincidences to believe that, that is all it is. Things don't add up. There could be simple explanations for one or two things but looking at the edit too many repititions of "I am afraid I will pick someone who does not pick me back" and "I am afraid I will fall for you and you won't pick me" Then sure enough Arie picks the other girl, then in the blink of an eye changes his mind and goes back to the F2. All before the season is over. Last night, TPTB had the story of the switch out there for the whole world, wow!! The one thing that has me puzzled now if my theory is wrong is, why threaten RS but not follow through? Nothing after the cease and desist letter, nada, zero, zilch, per RS. Could they have thought that he had the right info and were trying to shut him up? But once they saw that he had naught, they left him to help inadvertently promote their show because they knew he would be wrong. Like I said too many things don't add up. AMO

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 01, 2018 11:31 am

sdmom wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:
Stone_Hedge wrote:

IA.
I must be insensitive because I really didn’t, and still don’t see, how those two particular pictures are her “come get me” to Arie. She never posted a picture of her with Arie along until his break up (January 29). OTOH, Becca’s friends Tia and Caroline both posted pictures with Arie while he was still engaged to her. Is that insensitive, disrespectful to their best friend? I don’t think so. I think they were promoting the show. I just don’t read too much into it.
All Jmo.
I agree. 
I can imagine being in my mid 20's and excited to be on tv. I would be posting photos, too. The other ladies posted photos. I don't think there is anything wrong with it. JMO
People post photos of food, does that mean they are slighting others not eating at that restaurant?
People post photos of places they travel, they aren't posting them to rub it in their friends' faces who aren't there. 
People post photos with other people. It's not a slight to others not with those people. 
They post these things because they are happy or excited about what they are or have experienced. 
Sometimes there is no agenda other than, hey I'm happy and I want to post this.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Thu Mar 01, 2018 12:28 pm

Kolormiblnd wrote:why threaten RS but not follow through?

Under the first amendment, RS has a free right to post spoilers and they can't stop him from doing that. The only thing they can do is stop him from contacting or offering to pay anyone under a confidential non-disclosure with the show and hope that threatening legal action if he has done this is enough to scare him off and shut him up entirely. It didn't work - he's been down that path already - and he knows whether or not he's actually done anything they can come after him for. If he hasn't they can't touch him and he knows this and they know this. In other words this was an empty threat, his lawyers reviewed the letter and told him that so he went ahead and spoiled.

Could they have thought that he had the right info and were trying to shut him up? But once they saw that he had naught, they left him to help inadvertently promote their show because they knew he would be wrong. Like I said too many things don't add up. AMO

IIRC he did wait until after his lawyers reviewed the letter, so at the time it was written IMO they didn't yet know what he knew or didn't know. When he finally posted (about a week later) he had Becca as F1, engaged to Arie and IMO seemed to be somewhat clueless about the breakup and switch to Lauren. I think the producers might have been perfectly happy to let him stand by that spoiler because they knew he was missing the big secret. I think he found out that he might be missing something when someone forwarded the pic of filming crew at Lauren's parent's house and the information that Arie was seen there - all of this came from a private Facebook group chat that someone copied it before it was removed. Since the source of that information didn't come from anyone under a non-disclosure with the show IMO he was free to chase it down - which he did. Note that his attorney's did, IIRC, send a response to the show's attorneys, I'm guessing they said something like "you can't touch us because we've done nothing wrong" and that was the end of it. It was, IMO, an empty threat they tried to use as a scare tactic and it didn't work. Close, but no cigar.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Thu Mar 01, 2018 12:58 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
Kolormiblnd wrote:why threaten RS but not follow through?
Under the first amendment, RS has a free right to post spoilers and they can't stop him from doing that. The only thing they can do is stop him from contacting or offering to pay anyone under a confidential non-disclosure with the show and hope that threatening legal action if he has done this is enough to scare him off and shut him up entirely. It didn't work - he's been down that path already - and he knows whether or not he's actually done anything they can come after him for. If he hasn't they can't touch him and he knows this and they know this. In other words this was an empty threat, his lawyers reviewed the letter and told him that so he went ahead and spoiled.

Could they have thought that he had the right info and were trying to shut him up? But once they saw that he had naught, they left him to help inadvertently promote their show because they knew he would be wrong. Like I said too many things don't add up. AMO

IIRC he did wait until after his lawyers reviewed the letter, so at the time it was written IMO they didn't yet know what he knew or didn't know. When he finally posted (about a week later) he had Becca as F1, engaged to Arie and IMO seemed to be somewhat clueless about the breakup and switch to Lauren. I think the producers might have been perfectly happy to let him stand by that spoiler because they knew he was missing the big secret. I think he found out that he might be missing something when someone forwarded the pic of filming crew at Lauren's parent's house and the information that Arie was seen there - all of this came from a private Facebook group chat that someone copied it before it was removed. Since the source of that information didn't come from anyone under a non-disclosure with the show IMO he was free to chase it down - which he did. Note that his attorney's did, IIRC, send a response to the show's attorneys, I'm guessing they said something like "you can't touch us because we've done nothing wrong" and that was the end of it. It was, IMO, an empty threat they tried to use as a scare tactic and it didn't work. Close, but no cigar.

I did read about their first case with RS and I am not a trained Lawyer but even I knew that the cease and desist letter was scare tactic. But the thing is, RS posted his podcast about tptb trying to silence him back on November, 30 2017. There is no way the switch had happened at that point. Unless it was preplanned or else why would they be trying to silence him about something that had not happened? Do you see where I am going with this? Yes, once RS realized he did not have the whole picture, he went after it - that I agree with. But, I have this conspiracy theory rolling around in my head and I welcome all to help me tease it out because it just seems to be growing. Now, we hear that Lauren and Arie got engaged - why so fast? They are in the real world now, why so quickly? AMO

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:03 pm

@Kolormiblnd  My feeling is TPTB wanted to be the ones to spoil it if it was going to be spoiled. They wanted to take the wind out of RS' sails. JMO
JMO regarding the quickie 2nd engagement, to put closure on a hysterical season, bring it full circle. There was an engagement, it was broken, there was another engagement. Kind of like an audience 2 fer season.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:18 pm

Kashathediva wrote:@Kolormiblnd  My feeling is TPTB wanted to be the ones to spoil it if it was going to be spoiled. They wanted to take the wind out of RS' sails. JMO
JMO regarding the quickie 2nd engagement, to put closure on a hysterical season, bring it full circle. There was an engagement, it was broken, there was another engagement. Kind of like an audience 2 fer season.

IA The fact that they filmed it and I think they will air it? certainly shows support for the couple. It makes sense that it was last weekend, since we sleuthed Arie to be in L.A mid week which IMO was too early for a People shoot which is usually on the weekend.

I now think the People shoot did in fact happen last weekend (more support for the couple) and it will be the typical engagement photo's of the happy couple. Where as we discussed previously, Jason and Molly had their's later.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - F1-F4 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+33
AllAboutLove
northernviewer
alwaystulips
Minney
Ash2214