SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Page 1 of 79 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ootd - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 Empty Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:20 pm

All other Fan Forum threads here

Kolormiblnd wrote:
zoe06 wrote:Olivia, is posting her podcast with Rachel next week on Tuesday 11/14, a fan asked her IG about it.  Also I think Bryan was just joking about Disneyland, IMO, but if he wasn't perhaps they will go to Disneyworld when they go and spend time with Bryan's family in Miami, when IMO they will be there for Thanksgiving according to a "my fav couple see you soon" comment from Bryan's cuz/sister Traci, IMO. I just can't wait and I am excited to hear the update from them.

Thank you @zoe06, I will update my list. I don't think they were joking about Disney though. Rachel was smiling when she yelled, "am going to Disneyworld." But Bryan said "we're all going to Disneyland." Start @ 2:46

Bookworm85 wrote:Rachel is tagged in this post and liked it, so that makes me think she will be involved with this event. I wonder if that means she and Bryan are still planning to be in Dallas in January. I guess it seems we might find out today with the ET interview. On a Facebook Brachel fan group, someone said they emailed Good Morning Texas about when the RnB interview will air, and were told Monday. In that same group, someone said that Rachel's podcast with Olivia will be posted November 14th like @zoe06 posted. Looking forward to all the updates from them!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BbSBHKxjZmr/?taken-by=michaelfinleyfdn

ootd - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 E1eae910

zoe06 wrote:i can't wait for this interview. They play so much close the bvest that I am excited for the update to know what is going on.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

ootd - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Post by zoe06 Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:29 pm

Thank you Guardian ANGEL.

zoe06

Back to top Go down

ootd - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Post by Kolormiblnd Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:48 pm

Rachel supporting another worthy cause:
ootd - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 23416668_141848899789837_2928792285665558528_n

therachlindsay: So excited to announce that I am officially a Celebrity Ambassador with @pawworks ! Paw Works is a nonprofit rescue organization that partners with county and city shelters to give abandoned animals a second chance at life. Their cause means so much to me especially since @kingcopperash is a rescue! #adoptdontshop #rescuedogs #savealife #rescuedismyfavoritebreed #animalrescue

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by vacayeveryday Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:06 pm

Kolormiblnd wrote:Rachel supporting another worthy cause:
ootd - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 23416668_141848899789837_2928792285665558528_n

therachlindsay: So excited to announce that I am officially a Celebrity Ambassador with @pawworks ! Paw Works is a nonprofit rescue organization that partners with county and city shelters to give abandoned animals a second chance at life. Their cause means so much to me especially since @kingcopperash is a rescue! #adoptdontshop #rescuedogs #savealife #rescuedismyfavoritebreed #animalrescue
Great cause! And Rachel looks absolutely adorable in this post!

vacayeveryday

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookworm85 Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:15 pm

Post from Lauren Zima and her caption. I haven't been a fan of her as an interviewer because of her bias, but I think it should be a good interview:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BbVIY3QhTkB/?taken-by=laurenzima

ootd - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 Screen14

ootd - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 Screen15

laurenzima Tonight on @entertainmenttonight, I catch up with the fabulous @therachlindsay and @thebryanabasolo! We dive into their first three months as a couple after #TheBachelorette — these two DEFINITELY plan on getting married : ) find out the big changes they’ve made for their relationship tonight!
Bookworm85
Bookworm85

Female Posts : 439

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:26 pm

Hope you guys will the west coaster an update before ET comes up here

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:02 pm

The article is already on the ET website.

http://www.etonline.com/bachelorette-rachel-lindsay-bryan-abasolo-are-living-together-inside-their-new-life-dallas

ootd - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 87b72b10 ootd - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 86669110 ootd - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:22 pm

@umngirl thank you so much!

A few things that grabs my attention immmediately

' he even got his chiropractic license so he could practice in Texas. "I'm getting acquainted very well." '.
I am happy to hear that. However, I wonder if he only got approved for applying the license?

'. Abasolo  even interviewed at a couple of chiropractic practices in the city while the couple was in town for Halloween.'
Now we know why he stayed in LA extra days!

'Both confessed they're not exactly "the wedding planning type" -- but they have moved up their date from winter of next year to "anytime in 2018."
We've been saying that!

http://www.etonline.com/bachelorette-rachel-lindsay-bryan-abasolo-are-living-together-inside-their-new-life-dallas

Overall, looks like a good interview. Can't wait to watch it.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookworm85 Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:00 pm

sdmom wrote:@umngirl thank you so much!

A few things that grabs my attention immmediately

' he even got his chiropractic license so he could practice in Texas. "I'm getting acquainted very well." '.
I am happy to hear that. However, I wonder if he only got approved for applying the license?

'. Abasolo  even interviewed at a couple of chiropractic practices in the city while the couple was in town for Halloween.'
Now we know why he stayed in LA extra days!

'Both confessed they're not exactly "the wedding planning type" -- but they have moved up their date from winter of next year to "anytime in 2018."
We've been saying that!

Overall, looks like a good interview. Can't wait to watch it.
The article is much better than the interview was. We didn’t get the whole interview, very little, and the guy, don’t know his name was so negative about their relationship. I don’t understand why people can’t just be happy for folks.

What I love is that the wedding is likely going to move up, just like I thought and I’m here for it! Rachel was talking about possible fall 2018 on the Wendy show and Bryan said he would have married Rachel the day after the proposal. When you know you’ve found your one, you don’t want to wait that long. I get the impression from the article that California might be temporary for them, but they will eventually settle down in Texas, since Rachel says it was good that Bryan is liking Dallas. I like when we get new information about them.
Bookworm85
Bookworm85

Female Posts : 439

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:09 pm

Not to say Bryan is lying but there’s a state database for licensed chiropractors in Texas and Bryan isn’t on it. Here’s the link to check yourself.

http://www.tbce.state.tx.us/scripts/tbce.pl

ootd - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 87b72b10 ootd - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 86669110 ootd - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by zoe06 Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:19 pm

he hasn't taken his test yet for Texas so he wouldn't be listed

zoe06

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:27 pm

zoe06 wrote:he hasn't taken his test yet for Texas so he wouldn't be listed

Well then the article is misleading. He isn’t in fact licensed to practice in Texas.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 79 1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

+39
agentcurls
Murakamee
kmick0890
Mommyof2
stuckinsc