SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Page 14 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

throwback - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 14 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Post by Kolormiblnd Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:29 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Bringing this over from the GD thread.

GuardianAngel wrote:@Kolormiblnd can you provide a link? TYIA

ETA: found it

throwback - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 14 Captur15

tbce state texas

Good for him! yes

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4463p912-rachel-lindsay-bryan-abasolo-bachelorette-13-discussion-2

This is only to Feb 2018. I wonder if LA is still in play?

GuardianAngel wrote:I wondered if there is a three month probationary period like there is for so many employers. IDK but I noticed that too.

@sdmom IA, one of the reason's I liked Bryan, he's proven to be who he says he is. Actually he doesn't say anything, it's his actions. Stand up guy IMHO.

I wonder if Bryan's birthday is sometime in February, because Chiropractors renew their licences annually, in most states.

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

throwback - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 14 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Post by sdmom Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:38 pm

^ his birthday is 2/15/80 , so that's a possibility he needs to renew the license before b day? Just a guess.
https://www.famousbirthdays.com/people/bryan-abasolo.html

His FL license expires 3/31/18
https://appsmqa.doh.state.fl.us/MQASearchServices/HealthCareProviders/LicenseVerification?LicInd=10644&ProCde=501

Btw, l congratulated him on IG. Let's see if I will get a response from him! Lol.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:43 pm

Sorry for the double post, but if someone can post a screenshot from this link it will answer the question: http://www.tbce.state.tx.us/renewal.html I suspect that this initial licence is an interim one that will end next February (his birth month) when he will start annual licensing. JMO, I am not a Chiropractor, but that is how my licence works.

@sdmom, good for you.

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:45 pm

@Kolormiblnd ask and you shall receive! We work as a team!

throwback - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 14 Img_0913

http://www.tbce.state.tx.us/renewal.html

Last edited by sdmom on Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:50 pm

sdmom wrote:@Kolormiblnd ask and you shall receive! We work as a team!

throwback - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 14 Img_0913

OK, that answers my question. thank you guys for always keeping us up today about our couple.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:52 pm

^ because we are the best sleuthing board!
(Should I add IMO? Nay....)

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:59 pm

@sdmom Personally, I think we are the best. But I guess I am a bit jaded.  giggling

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:11 pm

Nice job on the birth date renewal! yes

In less than 20 minutes, because of the great work by sleuthers, the answer is confirmed! Now that's good!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by vacayeveryday Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:13 pm

Great news about Bryan! And per Rachel's most recent IG story she's presently in TN to broadcast a college basketball game tonight.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BbxK9kKFev1/?taken-by=rachbrylindsasolo13

vacayeveryday

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookworm85 Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:19 pm

Congrats to Bryan! I’m guessing the scrubs are for a job he might have in Dallas? I am hoping they decide to stay in Dallas. I’m a licensed professional in Texas and I have to renew annually in my birthday month. Seems to be the same for chiropractors. Great sleuthing everyone!
Bookworm85
Bookworm85

Female Posts : 439

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:27 pm

To all of you sleuthers, I say  bowdown   Thanks to you, all I have to ask the question and poof! You give the fact. rock
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:00 pm

From Bryan's Page:
throwback - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 14 23735576_130132477670000_1400176492595380224_n
https://www.instagram.com/?hl=en

The man himself, newly minted Texan Chiropractor. Looking good Bryan - No need to say much, your actions continue to speak for you.

Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

+39
agentcurls
Murakamee
kmick0890
Mommyof2
stuckinsc