SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Page 24 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RnB - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 24 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Post by Bookworm85 Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:37 pm

It looks like the engagement party was filmed looking at pictures. I wonder if it is part of the special.

@jashfan thanks for posting that. These are parts that stuck out to me:

but honestly I could elope with Bryan tomorrow and it’s so funny because my mom texted me the other day and she goes, ‘Secretly I would love for you to just elope.’ The family loves him.”

“Bryan’s romantic every day,” Lindsay told Us. “He’s always giving me massages, he’s always catering to my needs to the point where I’m like, ‘Hold on. Let me do something for you.’ Bryan’s just very sweet. Whenever I need something he’s very attentive to it, so I would say he’s romantic every single day.”

new information:

“We’re spending Christmas with his family,” she said of their holiday plans. “We’re gonna be two weeks in Miami. He spent Thanksgiving with my family, so it’s all been so seamless in how it’s all come together.”

http://www.eonline.com/news/897520/rachel-lindsay-and-bryan-abasolo-celebrate-their-engagement-with-their-bachelor-besties#photo-867762

RnB - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 24 Rs_63410

Also, Iggy in that article, always a talker laugh out loud:

He also noted that it was the first time he'd seen Rachel and Bryan away from the Bachelorette cameras and in real life. "There were a couple things that I noticed, like [Bryan] was grabbing the back of [Rachel's] dress if it was dragging, or he would go get her another drink," Iggy explained. "For the first time, I was like, 'Holy s--t, they're a real couple!' It was the craziest thing."

He continued, "It was very intimate, and they were really happy to have some time with their friends that they were trying to get in touch with for a while. It makes them happy. Again, it was so surprising to see them as a couple in 'real life,' but they were holding hands, and he was holding her drink, pushing her hair out of her face. It was adorable."
Bookworm85
Bookworm85

Female Posts : 439

Back to top Go down

RnB - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 24 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Post by zoe06 Fri Dec 01, 2017 8:45 pm

they are going to be in Miami for two weeks for Christmas, yessss! and Rachel's mom texted that the family loves Bryan. I have all the feels right now. she says this in the US Weekly article and we got three seperate kises.

zoe06

Back to top Go down

Post by zoe06 Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:21 pm

People article:

http://people.com/tv/rachel-lindsay-dishes-wedding-baby-plans-bryan-abasolo/

zoe06

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:12 pm

zoe06 wrote:People article:

Great article. I know there was discussion about Christmas and I'm not sure if it was confirmed but it is in that link. Christmas in Miami. A short vid in the link, in case anyone doesn't notice at first like me.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:50 am

Interesting what Astrid said:

Last edited by Maddy on Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by zoe06 Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:53 am

i loved this Enews interview:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BcMUJKTlgo7/?taken-by=rnblovestory

zoe06

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:38 am

@Maddy
Ha. I almost NEVAH watch the videos but your line about Astrid caught my curiosity. 
That was a good video. I enjoyed it.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:35 am

Maddy wrote:Interesting what Astrid said:

@Maddy, that was a good video, I really enjoyed it. Bryan is amazing, Rachel really landed a gem. And he is so FINE AND HOTTTT!!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:34 pm

zoe06 wrote:People article:

I legitimately believe her. These two are the realest deals heartbeat
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:41 pm

zoe06 wrote:i loved this Enews interview:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BcMUJKTlgo7/?taken-by=rnblovestory

Cutest ever! Thanks for the find.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by zoe06 Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:56 pm

yep, and then their IG from last night if anyone can bring them over.  I just got all of the feels:

And this Bustle article: People are seeing the clear love betwen RnB

https://www.bustle.com/p/updates-on-rachel-bryan-post-bachelorette-show-theyre-stronger-than-ever-5500488

RnB - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 24 46DD4DF700000578-0-Cheers_The_pair_toasted_to_their_union_with_a_shimmering_silver_-m-61_1512166151937

RnB - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 24 46DD4B6100000578-0-image-m-65_1512166648235

RnB - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 24 46DD4DFC00000578-0-image-m-66_1512166726625

zoe06

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:25 pm

Makes my heart smile to see Rachel so happy laugh out loud. So funny she went from Nick to Bryan #RealWinner cheeky
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

+39
agentcurls
Murakamee
kmick0890
Mommyof2
stuckinsc