SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Page 26 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

throwback - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 26 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Post by sdmom Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:05 pm

Bookworm85 wrote:Rachel's latest tweet. Do you think we're getting a wedding date? Thoughts?

https://twitter.com/TheRachLindsay/status/937425506810695681

I hope so but I won't be surprised if it's her collaboration with another wedding -themed brand.

No matter what, don't make us wait too long!

Haha, I was right! It's about vowtobechic

Last edited by sdmom on Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:28 am; edited 2 times in total

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

throwback - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 26 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Post by Diana Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:29 pm

I’m hoping for a wedding! These two have been a treat to follow since day one throwback - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 26 1f60d
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by zoe06 Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:49 am

https://www.instagram.com/p/BcQb67Xldj8/?taken-by=rachbrylindsasolo13

RnB also ran into Elan at the farmers market this weekend. I am loving them in LA right now.

zoe06

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:34 am

Diana wrote:I’m hoping for a wedding! These two have been a treat to follow since day one throwback - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 26 1f60d

@Zoe06 IMO, we will get an announcement during Arie’s season but, the families will learn during the holidays while they are in Miami. I’m anxious to see how they will handle Judge Lindsay. Very much looking forward to a beautiful ceremony and a gorgeous bride in an amazing dress wiIth a fabulous pant ensemble for the reception.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:01 am

Chgohighlife wrote:
Diana wrote:I’m hoping for a wedding! These two have been a treat to follow since day one throwback - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 26 1f60d

@Zoe06 IMO, we will get an announcement during Arie’s season but, the families will learn during the holidays while they are in Miami. I’m anxious to see how they will handle Judge Lindsay. Very much looking forward to a beautiful ceremony and a gorgeous bride in an amazing dress wiIth a fabulous pant ensemble for the reception.

yes, I can also get behind a gorgeous dress for the wedding, a pant ensemble for the reception and another "sexy small number" for dancing the night away (if she can do three outfit changes). I think she would do all three justice. AMO

@Diana, ITA.

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:44 am

One more reason R&B are next in line for a wedding:
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3985p744-kaitlyn-bristowe-shawn-booth-bachelorette-11-4-discussion

Kaitlyn and Shawn secretly tied the knot, apparently.
Jojo and Jordan have not indicated they are ready and seem very focused on their careers.

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:08 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:One more reason R&B are next in line for a wedding:
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3985p744-kaitlyn-bristowe-shawn-booth-bachelorette-11-4-discussion

Jojo and Jordan have not indicated they are ready and seem very focused on their careers.

Quick comment on this: Kaitlyn said "....slash maybe we are already married cos I needed a green card to work on broadway." This is not a confirmation that they ARE married. I think she just threw that out there, my opinion. Sorry mods, I just had to point out this distinction. Now back to RnB.

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:13 pm

Kolormiblnd wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:

yes, I can also get behind a gorgeous dress for the wedding, a pant ensemble for the reception and another "sexy small number" for dancing the night away (if she can do three outfit changes). I think she would do all three justice. AMO

@Diana, ITA.

@Zoe06, @Diane, ITA, sounds like a great plan. Now, how do we get that request to Rachel? I am so excited y'all, I feel like my daughter is getting married, but unfortunately I won't be able to attend LOL
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:41 pm

Kolormiblnd wrote:
Chgohighlife wrote:One more reason R&B are next in line for a wedding:

Quick comment on this: Kaitlyn said "....slash maybe we are already married cos I needed a green card to work on broadway." This is not a confirmation that they ARE married. I think she just threw that out there, my opinion. Sorry mods, I just had to point out this distinction. Now back to RnB.

: :halo:
Thank you, Kolormiblnd

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:38 pm

thebryanabasolo: Man crush Monday #throwback #oslo #norway #firstdate #1on1 #RnB #lostfiles
throwback - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 26 24274359_373309839783105_4522582708508950528_n

Nice smile, Abasolo.

Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by zoe06 Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:33 pm

I think between Rache and Bryan's mom she will be wearing a dress at the wedding and they will convince her to go with the pnatsuit for the reception. I'm still LOLing at Rachel's mom telling her that she is doing too much with the pantsuit.

I as someone who was against the LA move, I am now fully on board. I am lovign them in LA and am wondering and hoping that they take a look at some places while they are out ther. I imagine they are going to be out there for an extended amount of time since they took Copper this time. There is something different with this trip since they brought Copper along. So excited to see what's ahead.

zoe06

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookworm85 Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:28 pm

@zoe06 I agree that Rachel's and Bryan's mom are probably going to try hard to convince Rachel to wear a dress and do pants for the reception. That's such a cute picture of Bryan! I love when they post things form the "lost files."

These are Rachel's IG stories from earlier. I guess this in regards to the special, is my guess, since they are with I believe Bachelor producers in the second photo.

throwback - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 26 24824810

throwback - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 26 17167510
Bookworm85
Bookworm85

Female Posts : 439

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

+39
agentcurls
Murakamee
kmick0890
Mommyof2
stuckinsc