SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Page 29 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wcw - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 29 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Post by jashfan Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:56 pm

sdmom wrote:
jashfan wrote:http://www.lifeandstylemag.com/posts/bachelor-awards-2017-147882/photos/favorite-female-bachelor-star-of-2017-269860

Guys Life and Style has a poll to vote for your favorite Bachelor and Bachelorette contestant and Bachelor couple. Lets show Brachel some love Smiley

I voted them as my fav couple and Bryan fav male contestant. They are winning as the favorite couple of 2017 now.

the polls ends Dec. 22 so plenty time to vote..

~ Live each day as if its your last ~! :thismuch: Live , LAugh , Love :cc5:
jashfan
jashfan

Female Posts : 242

Back to top Go down

wcw - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 29 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Post by Bookworm85 Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:24 pm

Looks like Bryan and Rachel are leaving LA, presumably back to Dallas per Bryan's IG story:

wcw - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 29 25121110
Bookworm85
Bookworm85

Female Posts : 439

Back to top Go down

Post by vacayeveryday Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:52 pm

Bookworm85 wrote:Looks like Bryan and Rachel are leaving LA, presumably back to Dallas per Bryan's IG story:

wcw - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 29 25121110
The biggest question I have for RnB right now is how is Copper able to fly with them in the cabin? Is this allowed on commercial airlines or do you think they flew on a chartered/private flight?? I really need to know this!

vacayeveryday

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:18 pm

vacayeveryday wrote:
Bookworm85 wrote:Looks like Bryan and Rachel are leaving LA, presumably back to Dallas per Bryan's IG story:

The biggest question I have for RnB right now is how is Copper able to fly with them in the cabin? Is this allowed on commercial airlines or do you think they flew on a chartered/private flight?? I really need to know this!

I'm with you on this! Everyone that I have known that has flown with a dog has had to have the dog in a carrier that fit under the seat during flight. Heck 17 years ago I flew from Ohio to NC with a small 9 pound dog and he had to be in the carrier (soft sided Sherpa bag) and under the seat during the flight. The 2nd leg of the flight was a smaller plane and not all seats were filled so they did allow me to put him on the seat next to me. But he was not allowed out of the bag at all. Large dogs had to go in the cargo hold.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:21 pm

My aunt was able to get her dog to fly with her--he was given service dog status. LOL She has to pay a premium for him to fly. I guess some one could ask Rachel?

Last edited by Kashathediva on Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:21 pm

@havadrpepper, The world of flight has changed a great deal in 17 years. Check out American's website.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:23 pm

Kashathediva wrote:My aunt was able to get her dog to fly with her--he was given service dog status. LOL She has to pay a premium for him to fly. I guess some one could ask Rachel?

Most airlines do not charge for service dogs if you make arrangements when you reserve your seat. I don't know of any who charge for them. JMO

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:28 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:@havadrpepper, The world of flight has changed a great deal in 17 years. Check out American's website.

Sorry but you couldn't pay me to fly American so I don't care what their website says.

I have a cousin that flies with her small dogs all the time. They have to be in carriers and go under the seat when flying (not American either).

IMO, it is not safe for a dog to be loose when flying.

Personally, I do not fly with my dog. Only did it once and I'll never do it again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:57 am

Chgohighlife wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:My aunt was able to get her dog to fly with her--he was given service dog status. LOL She has to pay a premium for him to fly. I guess some one could ask Rachel?

Most airlines do not charge for service dogs if you make arrangements when you reserve your seat. I don't know of any who charge for them. JMO
It's a big dog. She has to pay for a seat.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookworm85 Sat Dec 09, 2017 6:50 pm

Seems like Rachel is doing another sports reporting event tonight in El Paso per the IG posted below. I wonder if Bryan is with her:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BcftlYggHtu/?taken-by=arijjwolfe8223

wcw - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 29 Screen26

arijjwolfe8223
Getting prepared for tonight’s game on Facebook. Chatting with WSU’s Vionte Daniels and our sideline reporter, Rachel Lindsay. Tune into Stadium Live at 7 pm mst. Washington State at UTEP.
Bookworm85
Bookworm85

Female Posts : 439

Back to top Go down

Post by jashfan Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:05 pm

This is wear we can watch the game tonight with Rachel

https://www.facebook.com/StadiumCollegeBasketball/videos/787671991419559/

~ Live each day as if its your last ~! :thismuch: Live , LAugh , Love :cc5:
jashfan
jashfan

Female Posts : 242

Back to top Go down

Post by vacayeveryday Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:15 pm

jashfan wrote:

This is wear we can watch the game tonight with Rachel

https://www.facebook.com/StadiumCollegeBasketball/videos/787671991419559/

She was just on!

vacayeveryday

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

+39
agentcurls
Murakamee
kmick0890
Mommyof2
stuckinsc