SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Page 38 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wcw - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 38 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Post by zoe06 Tue Dec 26, 2017 3:39 pm

sdmom wrote:I wanna know what they give each other for a Christmas....
Copper is so cute in his Christmas outfit

I know, same! Rachel loked ot be sporting a new ring on the middle finger of her right hand. Bryan's mom's feet are behind his head ont he couc. Rachel was an absolute hit with the immediate and extended family over Christmas. The all looked like they loved her and that she is having a blast also Bryan just looks sooo happy as a result. I love my RnB

zoe06

Back to top Go down

wcw - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 38 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 26, 2017 4:35 pm

nikikass wrote:I just wanna know where Mama Abasolo’s rest of the body is.

Lol

Her leg is swung over the top of the couch. Bryan is leaning against her legs. You can see her barefoot.

Very nice festive pics.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Dec 26, 2017 6:12 pm

https://instagram.com/p/BdI5QUsnYWD/

I am guessing a cousin?

wcw - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 38 A9aec310

Rachel’s IG story.

I am really happy to see she’s bonded well with Bryan’s family

wcw - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 38 D6218210

This is from the Miami Heat game

wcw - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 38 394d3d10

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:20 pm

They look like such a fun family. Really happy for them.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:26 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
nikikass wrote:I just wanna know where Mama Abasolo’s rest of the body is.

Lol

Her leg is swung over the top of the couch. Bryan is leaning against her legs. You can see her barefoot.

Very nice festive pics.

HA HA ...I truly could not see it until. You posted this. I see it now.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by zoe06 Wed Dec 27, 2017 9:49 am

RnB went on double date last night with Whitney Fransway and her boyfriend Raule. Whitney's caption is super cute sicne both Byran and Raule are from Miami. I love the way Rachel is looking just absolutely the most content leaning up against Bryan.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BdMcqqZjyb9/?taken-by=whitneyfransway

zoe06

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 27, 2017 2:04 pm

@nikikass we sleuth everything around here. laugh out loud

@zoe06 thanks for posting. I forgot about Raule and Whitney, he's a cutie. It's great they are both from Miami.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by zoe06 Thu Dec 28, 2017 1:21 am

Rachel out with Corinne tonight:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BdOyu_mgVKk/?taken-by=colympios

zoe06

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookworm85 Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:17 pm

Bryan's latest IG post. wcw - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 38 1105969562

https://www.instagram.com/p/BdQOqkAH95I/?taken-by=thebryanabasolo

wcw - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 38 Screen46
Bookworm85
Bookworm85

Female Posts : 439

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:27 pm

^I wouldn't mind waking up to such a view! eyedrool

(also pretty sure I won't be the only one enjoying the view! Sorry Rach!)

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by jashfan Thu Dec 28, 2017 4:24 pm

I love that Brachel is doing so well.smileyyay   Rachel certainly made the RIGHT choice . **edited**

Anyway back on track , Bryan is soo fine and rachel is beautiful they will make beautiful babies in the future Smiley

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : NO mention of any other contestant in a fan forum)

~ Live each day as if its your last ~! :thismuch: Live , LAugh , Love :cc5:
jashfan
jashfan

Female Posts : 242

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni Thu Dec 28, 2017 4:39 pm

6 months together, they still seem to enjoy spending time with each other. Sounds like a successful couple by "real life" standards. Congrats to them !

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

+39
agentcurls
Murakamee
kmick0890
Mommyof2
stuckinsc