SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Page 48 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RnB - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 48 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:24 am

I think it's very smart of him to be covering all his bases in order to be licensed where ever they choose to live. Whatever is involved in getting licensed in other states, it's good to know that he has been working towards that, along with all the other functions and travelling they've been doing.

Getting back into the health concept of promoting his teas which is something he has believed in well before he was on Rachel's season, IMHO is also a very smart move generating income from other sources. They both have professional careers, along with the added benefits of getting paid from other sources, is good business planning IMO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

RnB - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 48 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Post by Kolormiblnd Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:34 am

Congratulations Bryan, on getting your Cali license. About him shilling the Iaso tea again, I really think he believes in it and it brings in good extra income. We can snark all we want but I don't think some of us would turn down the opportunity to promote a good product. Incidentally, Dr. Oz, a qualified Cardiothoracic surgeon was "shilling" Garcinia Cambogia on his show. I agree with @GA "very smart move generating income from other sources." AMO

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:38 am

ITA @GuardianAngel, I think that's very smart of them to cover all their bases. Because now, they can move to Miami or LA, and have at least one solid income from his practice and from the other projects.
I must say, I am surprised how quickly and effortlessly they have merged their lives together. This relationship looks very promising because, Bryan is such a man of his word, so he will fight to keep his commitment, he did say on their last date "I will make you the happiest", and he is doing just that They really remind me of Chris and Des. I am happy they find each other. JMO

Last edited by Maggenzm on Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookworm85 Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:03 am

I don't know what else the man has to do to prove he's genuine. His actions have always spoken, but Bryan and Brachel can't do anything right to some people. This tea thing is nothing new for him. I have no problem with anyone taking advantage of opportunities given. I don't like how some put people in these boxes. You can only do this one thing and only that and nothing else. People have varied interests and it's smart to have more than one source of income, especially since they plan to have three or four kids. Bryan did say that he was getting licensed in California and Texas in preparation for wherever they end up.

Rachel retweeted this about her event on Saturday. I hope we get some more info about the wedding. I'm not holding my breath to get a wedding date, but that would be the obvious question for me.

https://twitter.com/Wedspire/status/951161589016637440

Bookworm85
Bookworm85

Female Posts : 439

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:47 pm

Congrats to Bryan on getting licenced to practice in Cali. The man walks the talk.

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  RnB - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 48 1f49b  RnB - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 48 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookworm85 Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:50 am

Bryan's latest IG post from yesterday. He is so fine.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bd_erlKHsEP/?taken-by=thebryanabasolo

RnB - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 48 Screen70
Bookworm85
Bookworm85

Female Posts : 439

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:51 am

Bookworm85 wrote:Bryan's latest IG post from yesterday. He is so fine.

RnB - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 48 Screen70

Damn he sure is fine..stealing for my avatar

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  RnB - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 48 1f49b  RnB - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 48 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:54 am

Bookworm85 wrote:Bryan's latest IG post from yesterday. He is so fine.

:yes: , This is what you call a tall drink of water,........and smart too. Lucky Rachel.

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:22 am

He looks much younger than his age. Great pic! Is that THE watch?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:29 am

GuardianAngel wrote:He looks much younger than his age. Great pic! Is that THE watch?

Yes, it looks like the watch. It is on full display for ALL to see sooooo many months later. @GuardianAngel, is there a subtle meaning behind the pose  question ?

Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:12 am

@Kolormiblnd I noticed the sleeve was purposely pulled up to show the watch. Other than that, the first thing I noticed is I have a sweater on today almost exactly like that, mine has a cowl neck and black pants on today too! laugh out loud

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:33 pm

@jashfan I moved Rachel's blog here. We keep all reference to the current season in the threads titled Spoilers, in case there are any spoilers anywhere in the blogs or comments which are usually spoilers.

All blogs Arie's season

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

+39
agentcurls
Murakamee
kmick0890
Mommyof2
stuckinsc