SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Page 50 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

liketkit - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 50 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Post by Chgohighlife Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:39 pm

zoe06 wrote:If we are discussing the Joint video it's still on his IG and the video says paid partnership.  I get the sense that as we have always heard about Bryan he has an extreme laser like focus on things.  Last year he was focsuing on his relationship with Rachel IMO making sure that they were solid and had a good foundation.  He talks a lot about how much he loves their communication, and this says a lot coming from a man who admitted to Rachel on their first one on one that he was in a four year relationship that whenever serious issues or topics would arise that he would dodge or deflect the conversation.

He wanted to make sure that he and Rachel's bond was good and strong IMO {and that he felt good with her family and she with his, we all saw the Miami Christmas trip was a major success, IMO} and now that he feels good about their foundation, IMO he has turned his eye to focusing back on his business and a career. IMO As the ride or die that Rachel is IMO she is supporting him 100% whether you like what he doing or not, she is standing behind her man. IMO

All good signs for RnB this speaks to the depth and strength of their bond.

JMHO

Speaking of laser focus, that would be you @Zoe06. I admire the solid fan that you are and agree with everything you said.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

liketkit - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 50 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Post by zoe06 Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:51 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:
zoe06 wrote:If we are discussing the Joint video it's still on his IG and the video says paid partnership.  I get the sense that as we have always heard about Bryan he has an extreme laser like focus on things.  Last year he was focsuing on his relationship with Rachel IMO making sure that they were solid and had a good foundation.  He talks a lot about how much he loves their communication, and this says a lot coming from a man who admitted to Rachel on their first one on one that he was in a four year relationship that whenever serious issues or topics would arise that he would dodge or deflect the conversation.

He wanted to make sure that he and Rachel's bond was good and strong IMO {and that he felt good with her family and she with his, we all saw the Miami Christmas trip was a major success, IMO} and now that he feels good about their foundation, IMO he has turned his eye to focusing back on his business and a career. IMO As the ride or die that Rachel is IMO she is supporting him 100% whether you like what he doing or not, she is standing behind her man. IMO

All good signs for RnB this speaks to the depth and strength of their bond.

JMHO

Speaking of laser focus, that would be you @Zoe06. I admire the solid fan that you are and agree with everything you said.

Aww thanks, i think we are all doing a good job. after everything they went through its clear ti's made them stronger and I am very happy that they continue to thrive.

zoe06

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:01 pm

So I was right! (pat on self). The camera is a Christmas gift.

https://instagram.com/p/BeEFeUTDUaN/

liketkit - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 50 Bda13a10

Am I the only one who feels they haven’t posted a picture of them together for awhile? RnB, if you are reading this, please post something of your two lovely selves together!

When their contract is up, I hope they will come join us because even though I have no proof, my feeling is they or someone close to them, are reading this board. Many of us have been supporting them from the very beginning. It really would be nice if they can drop in here.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 17, 2018 6:28 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:10 pm

GuardianAngel wrote: Credit: @Bryan Abasolo

https://www.instagram.com/p/BeCLtARn_dx/?hl=en&taken-by=thebryanabasolo

Based on this video, it seams he is working somewhere, because he is wearing a scrub, so I will venture to say that he is working for them. I guess we can ask him or Rachel.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:26 pm

This is too cute not to share!

https://instagram.com/p/BeDo8Zkn0PI/

Copper is the king and Bryan is at his disposal!

liketkit - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 50 5fa34310
liketkit - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 50 E6aaa610

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:49 am

According to the photographer’s IG, they had a photo shot on Monday.
He looks so dreamy eyedrool

https://instagram.com/p/BeFAAVDHEID/

liketkit - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 50 Bb4c3810

His sleeve says He offered his world She said that she had her own. Bryan’s caption: ...until she met me

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:00 am

sdmom wrote:According to the photographer’s IG, they had a photo shot on Monday.

liketkit - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 50 Bb4c3810

His sleeve says He offered his world She said that she had her own. Bryan’s caption: ...until she met me

So pretty...

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:36 am

Love the saying on the shirt, and his message completing the sentence.

He has never waivered showing his devotion to Rachel, there has never been any question in my mind how he feels about her. When we got that vid from his HTD, that confirmed it for me, he was all in the relationship.

That type of confidence has only strengthened their relationship IMHO!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:38 am

Chgohighlife wrote:
sdmom wrote:According to the photographer’s IG, they had a photo shot on Monday.

So pretty...
Yup, I agree he is eyedrool  pretty, Intelligent and focused. That Rachel...she sure is smart - she picked the best guy for her.

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookworm85 Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:54 pm

I think Rachel might have left for the Wedspiration event in LA, because she tweeted about being in the airport this morning. According to Bryan's IG story, he's still in Dallas walking Copper. I wonder if he's going to meet up with her at the event. I hope we get some new information about RnB's wedding from the event.
Bookworm85
Bookworm85

Female Posts : 439

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:29 am

Bryan latest photo is all soo damn hawt....

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  liketkit - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 50 1f49b  liketkit - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 50 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

+39
agentcurls
Murakamee
kmick0890
Mommyof2
stuckinsc