SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Page 66 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RnB - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 66 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Post by Maggenzm Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:09 pm

Wow! The final pieces are falling in place. So happy for them. I think the dads will get along just fine.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

RnB - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 66 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Post by sdmom Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:37 pm

I wonder if they will all attend church service together tomorrow?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:12 am

Bryan's appearance on the Doctors     Source

Rachel, beaming with pride watching her forever.

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:23 am

Therachlindsay: My forever #MCM goes to @thebryanabasolo. Catch his guest appearance TODAY on @thedoctorstv on @cbstv talking all things health, chiropractic, and fitness. Check your local listings for times!

RnB - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 66 27877753_177339422882086_3057242147464937472_n

She is proud.

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by zoe06 Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:40 am

Kolormiblnd wrote:Therachlindsay: My forever #MCM goes to @thebryanabasolo. Catch his guest appearance TODAY on @thedoctorstv on @cbstv talking all things health, chiropractic, and fitness. Check your local listings for times!

RnB - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 66 27877753_177339422882086_3057242147464937472_n

She is proud.

SHe is very proud it is wonderful to see her repping her man and being by his side to uplift and support him. The definition of a true partnership and as Bryan said his ride or die. I get the strong sense that meeting with the parents went well and that this was sort of a last hurdle to get over and we will see wedding plan really kick into gear and things will start really move. Also maybe with both of the mom's meeting with Rachel, they were able to double team her about wearing a dress. I tuly feel like wedding planning will start to kick off on a more serious note now going forward. IMO.

zoe06

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:42 am

@Kolormiblnd Thanks for posting! He did great. He's always so calm, and never has a problem speaking, because he's just himself.

Rachel beaming in the audience! Too cute!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookworm85 Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:44 pm

I love how Rachel is supporting Bryan and it's nice to see Bryan shine. I was able to watch the full segment on TV and it's a few minutes longer than what @Kolormiblnd posted. Bryan talks about some other products. He did really well, and I feel like I learned something new. Rachel was just grinning and beaming in the audience watching him, obviously so proud of her man.
Bookworm85
Bookworm85

Female Posts : 439

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:02 pm

A couple of more videos

https://www.thedoctorstv.com/videos/buzz-or-bust-vibrating-device-for-sore-muscles

https://www.thedoctorstv.com/videos/buzz-or-bust-inflatable-neck-traction-device

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by bachfan218 Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:54 am

What a great weekend for Rachel and Bryan! I loved that Rachel brought his parents to Dallas for Bryan's birthday. She really knows how to make him happy and vice versa. Also, seeing Bryan in his element on The Doctors was awesome. I wouldn't be surprised if he became a regular guest or even got a spot on the show IMO. He's a natural :yes:
bachfan218
bachfan218

Female Posts : 145

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoa Kisses Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:33 pm

Rachel did another interview with the Tom Joyner morning show

Highlights:

Back to a winter wedding
Families met and like each other
Best of all...Judge Lindsay likes Bryan

https://blackamericaweb.com/2018/02/20/would-rachel-lindsay-get-married-on-toms-cruise/

Cocoa Kisses

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookworm85 Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:56 pm

More information about Rachel's workshop this weekend, video and article. This sounds like a great event. Wish I would have gotten a ticket to go:

http://cw33.com/2018/02/19/boss-women-who-brunch-hosts-ultimate-vision-board-workshop/

And what more can you ask for than a full day of activities and interaction with a slew of talented women? Among those who will be speaking is Dallas' own attorney Rachel Lindsay. You may recognize her from season 13 of The Bachelorette. Her topic for the event – 'pay me what you owe me!'

"I think a lot of women are afraid to speak up about what their worth is, and what they should be paid,” Rachel Lindsay said. “I think a lot of times we're complacent and we just take whatever we get. But right now, there's this movement behind us, so I think that this is a very relevant topic."
Bookworm85
Bookworm85

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookworm85 Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:11 pm

Bryan's latest IG post for tbt. I think he does some of the best clapbacks. I love his support for Rachel after all the negativity she got, unwarranted to me.

RnB - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 66 Screen86

thebryanabasolo Simon Cowell has never looked better #RnB #noworries #peoplethrowrocksatthingsthatshine #loveyoubabe #tbt
Bookworm85
Bookworm85

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

+39
agentcurls
Murakamee
kmick0890
Mommyof2
stuckinsc