SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Page 68 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wcw - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 68 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Post by mysthelma Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:56 pm

Thanks for the updates on this couple. They seem to be doing everything right and are happy. That is all that matters. Rachel is lucky to have a strong and secure man like Bryan who is unwavering in his love and comittment to her and doesn't let the negativity get to him.

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  wcw - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 68 1f49b  wcw - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 68 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

wcw - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 68 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Post by Bookworm85 Mon Feb 26, 2018 9:59 am

Rachel was hanging out with her friend ang and some other friends per ang_forthewin's IG post and stories. I'm guessing Bryan's not back yet?

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bfo15ErlRJM/?taken-by=ang_forthewin

wcw - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 68 Screen88

wcw - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 68 Screen89
Bookworm85
Bookworm85

Female Posts : 439

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:01 pm

therachlindsay: This is me trying to motivate myself to get to a gym right now instead of sitting on my couch watching @bravotv #vanderpumprules #couchpotato #rainydays #gymflow
wcw - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 68 28430422_227932334446216_5316407353321455616_n

You don't look like you need the gym.   wcw - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 68 1f600  wcw - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 68 1f600

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:16 am

thebryanabasolo: Can't remember what I was laughing at...but damn, something must've been real funny. Tell me your best joke
wcw - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 68 28151516_687619621627917_9027170143997788160_n

Nice..

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoa Kisses Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:43 pm

Rachel’s back in Milwaukee according to her IG story. There’s nothing going on this weekend (speaking locally)...hmm

Cocoa Kisses

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:46 pm

Cocoa Kisses wrote:Rachel’s back in Milwaukee according to her IG story. There’s nothing going on this weekend (speaking locally)...hmm

I know.... and where is Bryan???

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:48 pm

Cocoa Kisses wrote:Rachel’s back in Milwaukee according to her IG story. There’s nothing going on this weekend (speaking locally)...hmm

Maybe she has something at Marguette. It is her law school alma mater.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookworm85 Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:38 pm

Yes, she is at her alma mater according to this tweet Rachel retweeted:

https://twitter.com/musportslaw/status/968970506245468160

I guess Bryan must still be out of town. I'm guessing it might be some work/network marketing-related thing. I actually like when RnB are private about some things because it's good to have some privacy, but at the same time, it's hard for fans who want to know their every move laugh out loud
Bookworm85
Bookworm85

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoa Kisses Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:14 am

Bryan recorded a podcast with 2 man advantage. I haven’t had a chance to listen yet.

http://2manadvantagepodcast.com/blog/dr-bryan-abasolo-talks-the-dr-abs-lifestyle-the-bachelorette-and-more

Cocoa Kisses

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookworm85 Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:50 am

This was a really good interview. Some highlights for me in case someone can’t listen to it: Bryan talked about his passion for health and fitness. I liked how he said when asked about how having newfound celebrity affected him, he said he has always been about health and fitness. He just has a bigger platform to focus on this passion. He only endorses products he believes in. He reiterated that he and Rachel plan to get married this year and possibly in Colombia. Rachel helps him with his career goals and they both have a lot going on, but support each other. He said he and Rachel have ups and downs in their relationship like any other couple, but because of their maturity they discuss issues and don’t have big blowouts. They don’t like staying angry at each other for hours because they are so affectionate and like to be together all the time. He also said that one concern he had after filming the show was if Rachel was the same person she was on the show because they had been on-camera and he was happy to see that she was the same person. Bryan also said that Rachel’s Spanish still needs work.
Bookworm85
Bookworm85

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 01, 2018 12:39 pm

@Bookworm85 thanks for the recap! I like that Bryan wondered if Rachel was the same person after filming. I was pretty sure he'd be the same but for him to wonder about Rachel, tells me that was important to him. yes

The maturity of these two have always been evident IMHO. They usually make good sound decisions supporting each other. They must be settled in their new place by now which was another good decision.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoa Kisses Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:03 pm

@Bookworm85 thank you for the recap.

I like that we’re getting to hear more from him. IMO, feel like he’s kind of been lost in everything.

Cocoa Kisses

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

+39
agentcurls
Murakamee
kmick0890
Mommyof2
stuckinsc