SELECT CONTENT

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Page 74 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

throwback - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 74 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:25 pm

Reminder, spoilers only in the thread titled spoilers for the show.

@jashfan that's a good post. You should move it to the filming schedule NO Discussion, or I can do it for you. It has to be deleted. Let me know if you can do it, or I'll do it. this is a fan thread, therefore the poster has to be asked permission.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

throwback - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 74 Empty Re: Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

Post by jashfan Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:26 pm

Ok i wasnt sure if i could post it here..Yes pls move it for me thanks Smiley

~ Live each day as if its your last ~! :thismuch: Live , LAugh , Love :cc5:
jashfan
jashfan

Female Posts : 242

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:31 pm

@jashfan np good catch!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookworm85 Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:25 pm

Bryan's on Good Morning Lala Land today and the interview will be up tomorrow. He posted a snippet of his interview in his latest IG post and pictures. It's so great to see Bryan getting more opportunities to talk about his passion for health and fitness, and looking so good while doing it.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BgW81WGHxWQ/?taken-by=thebryanabasolo

throwback - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 74 Scree100

throwback - Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6 - Page 74 Scree101
Bookworm85
Bookworm85

Female Posts : 439

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:29 pm

Wow, he's looking better than ever!!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by vacayeveryday Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:29 am

Today is the one year anniversary of when Rachel & Bryan first met!

vacayeveryday

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:02 am

One year ago beatingheart

Last edited by Diana on Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:03 am

@Diana it’s not playing for me

ETA it’s working now thanks

Last edited by sdmom on Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:51 am; edited 1 time in total

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by vacayeveryday Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:30 am

Diana wrote:One year ago beatingheart

I love this scene!!! Bryan was my favorite from night one!!

vacayeveryday

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:26 pm

Diana wrote:One year ago beatingheart

Wow, a year already, time flies when you have these two cutie lovebirds to watch. Rachel and Bryan wishing you many more years of love and companionship in couplehood. And yes, this was my favorite scene too ----- Rachel was all giggly after the kiss, it was a goone giggling

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:03 pm

Bryan starts around 24:10, almost 20 minutes long
I am impressed. He seems so professional, confident, and genuine. Most of it is on his profession, how he wants to help people feel better.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookworm85 Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:55 pm

This was an enjoyable interview. I always like learning more about Bryan, and it was nice to learn how he got interested in being a chiropractor, life/work balance, and how passionate he is about natural health and fitness. He is really in his element talking about those passions. And he was wearing the watch.
Bookworm85
Bookworm85

Female Posts : 439

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel Lindsay & Bryan Abasolo - FAN Forum - Discussion - #6

+39
agentcurls
Murakamee
kmick0890
Mommyof2
stuckinsc