SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RnB - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18 - Page 2 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18

Post by aviej Sun Nov 26, 2017 6:44 pm

Can someone clear this up for me? I see that Jordan and his team have reached the end of the commentating on Saturday nights. Does that mean that they will not be broadcasting the remaining week 14, 15 and the bowls? How does it really work? Is he really through with work apart from SEC Now for the season? Thanks!
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

RnB - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18 - Page 2 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18

Post by Guest Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:10 pm

There is still a lot of college football to be played. League championships then the bowl games (and there are a LOT of those). The networks tend to use their higher profile announcers for some of the bowl games and ESPN airs the majority of them. Since SECNetwork is a part of ESPN, there is a good chance he will be called up for a game.

Bowl game matchups won't be decided for another week or so with the first game being televised on Dec 16. So keep your eyes open just in case.

Personally, I hope he does at least one game because I would like to see him in action. I don't have SECNetwork so have not been able to check him out on the job.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:33 pm

JoJo and Jordan both said in their IG live the other day that they didn't know what his schedule was yet for the playoffs/bowl games. The only thing he knew for sure was that he wouldn't be doing the Iron Bowl.

I would imagine they will use him for one of the Bowl games though too. I'm not sure about the playoff games over the next couple of weeks as I know CBS is involved with those a lot. At the very least, he'll still be doing studio work I would assume and I can see him traveling to the game locations to do work for the network like he did last year while on the sidelines. They're at the home stretch though!

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:04 pm

aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:19 pm

SEC championship and CFB championship games are done by the CBS team . However as in previews years, there are pre game shows gone by SEC and I expect Jordan will be called upon to do this. Also they usually have an SEC broadcast team analyzing the game at the same time as the CBS broadcast team like they are doing commentary concurrent to CBS. I expect Jordan to be part of this. There is another show Finebaum Film Review which he did last year and i expect this to continue this year.

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:00 pm

Some people have no common sense. Some girl took a fan picture with Baddy and commented that he told her he’d leave Jo for her Rolling Eyes How is that funny/okay/appropriate?

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:49 pm

@Alanna it's not and I know she was messing around, but still. The woman is married with children it looks like per her IG, but sometimes people just don't think.

In different news, Ben posted the other day that he'll be in Belize right after Christmas for a few days. They all usually take their annual family trip right after Christmas like they did last year with Mexico. JoJo and Jordan referenced in their IG live that they have a ton of traveling coming up this month for the holidays, so I wouldn't be surprised if this is one of their trips since the timing fits. We'll have to see!

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:00 pm

Sorry for the double post, but her snap of them in the ugly filter and her complaining that she wants to get their tree now, but he wanted them to go to a fitness class laugh out loud of course she won though. She's going to be devastated when they take that filter away laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:05 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Sorry for the double post, but her snap of them in the ugly filter and her complaining that she wants to get their tree now, but he wanted them to go to a fitness class laugh out loud of course she won though. She's going to be devastated when they take that filter away laugh out loud
“Oh. Whatever you want, babe.” laugh out loud They’re so adorable! I wonder what happens if/when Jo doesn’t get her way- fire breathing dragon filter time?? Just kidding Smiley

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:34 pm

I remember one time when Jordan had is way, it was when he insisted that she wait to go couch shopping together - she wanted to buy it online. But that was back in 2016! We're almost in 2018. I don't know whether he's gotten his way since then laugh out loud.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:36 pm

@Alanna I just saw her snaps with Jackson in their living room and you can see a picture of the two of them near their television. Looks like it's professionally done. It's probably one of the professional pictures they took at their anniversary party last May that we will never see laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:45 pm

Oh gosh, in the Jackson snaps, it’s hard to tell if it’s Jo or the doggy whining laugh out loud I think it’s him and then there’s a huff from Jo. I’m obsessed with this girl!! laugh out loud

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #18

+25
stuckinsc
Ladybug82
Pinkpincess
mindless
Jolena