SELECT CONTENT

Prince Harry - Meghan Markle - Duke and Duchess of Sussex - Discussion

Page 2 of 38 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

PrinceHarry - Prince Harry - Meghan Markle -  Duke and Duchess of Sussex - Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Prince Harry - Meghan Markle - Duke and Duchess of Sussex - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Dec 25, 2017 2:35 pm

https://globalnews.ca/news/3933957/queen-elizabeth-christmas-message-2017/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

PrinceHarry - Prince Harry - Meghan Markle -  Duke and Duchess of Sussex - Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Prince Harry - Meghan Markle - Duke and Duchess of Sussex - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 26, 2017 4:32 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:27 pm

@GuardianAngel Funny enough, I'm scrolling to see what is on tv tonight and I see the Dater's Handbook and I'm about to scroll past when the name Meghan Markle pops out at me. Naturally now I had to watch as i had never watched the show she was on.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 27, 2017 1:54 pm

@Sprite If I saw Dater's Handbook on my TV Guide I wouldn't have a clue that she was on it. My son has watched Suit's for sometime now, and always talked about it before she started dating Prince Harry. He would see them filming all the time in Toronto. I never watched it. My TV is on HGTV or hockey. The juniors are on now so I wouldn't have even noticed what else is on.

Is Daters Handbook a series or a one time movie?

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Dec 27, 2017 6:20 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@Sprite If I saw Dater's Handbook on my TV Guide I wouldn't have a clue that she was on it. My son has watched Suit's for sometime now, and always talked about it before she started dating Prince Harry. He would see them filming all the time in Toronto. I never watched it. My TV is on HGTV or hockey. The juniors are on now so I wouldn't have even noticed what else is on.

Is Daters Handbook a series or a one time movie?

A one time movie....you know the usual Christmas romance type.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:44 pm

Eonline.com

Yay! She chose her bestie Jessica Mulroney to help her with her bridal gown! Go to the link for the full story!

With just four months to go, major details have emerged regarding Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's royal wedding.

First and foremost, the Suits actress has picked her wedding dress designer!

A royal insider confirmed to E! News that Meghan enlisted the help of her bestie and Canadian bridal stylist Jessica Mulroney to help her with the process of picking the right gown.

How flippin cute is this!

In fact, the royal reporter says Jessica's daughter, Ivy, will be the flower girl in the wedding. Prince William and Kate Middleton's daughter, Princess Charlotte, is also reportedly set to be a flower girl, while their son, Prince George, will be a page boy.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:06 pm

The Toronto Sun

PrinceHarry - Prince Harry - Meghan Markle -  Duke and Duchess of Sussex - Discussion  - Page 2 Harrymarkle1-e1518401878186

It’s Official!

Prince Harry And Meghan Markle‘s Wedding date has been set for May 19, 2018.

The couple will exchange vows at St George’s Chapel in Windsor Castle, England.

Kensington Palace made the official announcement with a formal statement, RadarOnline reported.

It read: Prince Harry and Ms. Meghan Markle are hugely grateful for the many good wishes they have received since announcing their engagement. They are very much looking forward to the day and to being able to share their celebrations with the public. They have made the following decisions about their wedding day on Saturday 19th May, 2018.

The Wedding Service will begin at St. George’s Chapel at 1200. The Dean of Windsor, The Rt Revd. David Conner, will conduct the Service. The Most Revd. and Rt Hon. Justin Welby, Archbishop of Canterbury, will officiate as the couple make their marriage vows.

At 1300, the couple, now married, will undertake a Carriage Procession along a route from St. George’s Chapel, leaving Windsor Castle via Castle Hill and processing along the High Street and through Windsor Town, returning to Windsor Castle along the Long Walk. They hope this short journey will provide an opportunity for more people to come together around Windsor and to enjoy the atmosphere of this special day.

Following the service, there will be a reception at St. George’s Hall for the couple and guests from the congregation. The couple will join this on return from the Carriage Procession.

Later that evening, The Prince of Wales will give a private evening reception for the couple and their close friends and family.

We look forward to sharing further details about the wedding day in the weeks and months ahead.

The news will delight Royal followers all around the world after the couple announced their engagement in November, 2017.

The pair have been dating since July 2016 and were first revealed as a couple in October 2016.

Prince Harry, 33, gifted former Suits star Markle, 36, with a custom made $1 million three carat cushion cut diamond with two side diamonds flanking the center stone, when their engagement was announced.

Re the bold. affraid

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:45 pm

yes

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:41 pm

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2018/feb/22/white-powder-letter-prince-harry-meghan-markle-anthrax-scare

How scary and insane is that! A letter containing white powder, was sent to Meghan and Harry. The sender claimed it was anthrax. It turned out to be not harmful. The powder letter was accompanied with a racist letter with malicious content.

Not long ago the girlfriend of a former political party leader had racist texts about Meghan leaked too. She had sent these texts to her friend, who then sent them to the press.

Its so heartbreaking, that Meghan has to deal with this. A day after that letter incident she and Harry were in Edinburg for a royal engagement, and did a walkabout to greet the crowd of people who came to welcome them. That would've been so scary to me, any nutjob could've bern among the people, even the person who sent the letter.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:55 pm

There are nuts out there everywhere. It's scary to go sightseeing, to a concert, to school. You don't have to be famous. JMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:36 pm

Prince Harry Wants to Become a Father 'Pretty Soon' After His Royal Wedding With Meghan Markle (Exclusive)

The lovebirds are set to tie the knot at St. George's Chapel on May 19, but according to royal expert Katie Nicholl, author of Harry: Life, Loss, and Love, the 33-year-old royal is already thinking about having kids with his bride-to-be.

"My sources are saying that Prince Harry, particularly, is very keen to start a family, pretty soon after the royal wedding," Nicholl exclusively told ET on Tuesday. "He's made no secret about wanting children."

PrinceHarry - Prince Harry - Meghan Markle -  Duke and Duchess of Sussex - Discussion  - Page 2 Meghan_markle_prince_harry_gettyimages-906664758

http://www.etonline.com/prince-harry-wants-to-become-a-father-pretty-soon-after-his-royal-wedding-with-meghan-markle-98742

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:49 pm

I bet they'll have adorable babies. :cutiepie

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15259

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 38 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Prince Harry - Meghan Markle - Duke and Duchess of Sussex - Discussion

+44
chasus71