SELECT CONTENT

Prince Harry - Meghan Markle - Duke and Duchess of Sussex - Discussion

Page 17 of 38 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 27 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MeghanMarkle - Prince Harry - Meghan Markle -  Duke and Duchess of Sussex - Discussion  - Page 17 Empty Re: Prince Harry - Meghan Markle - Duke and Duchess of Sussex - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Sun May 20, 2018 4:44 pm

@Mommyof2 yeah but I think it’s to the max. Shoes too tight? Stick too far up butt? Constipated? Boggles the mind.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

MeghanMarkle - Prince Harry - Meghan Markle -  Duke and Duchess of Sussex - Discussion  - Page 17 Empty Re: Prince Harry - Meghan Markle - Duke and Duchess of Sussex - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 20, 2018 4:58 pm

@ReneeM I A I love Priyanka's reception dress

I also thought if it was white it would make for a nice bridal dress.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazylady29 Sun May 20, 2018 5:08 pm

so im just now seeing this thread and just wanted to chime in. If I could take Kates dress and Megans Veil that would be a perfect wedding outfit. I too thought it was quite plain but it fitted her and she looked gorgeous and could pull off any outfit imo. Cried every-time they showed harry and Megan because of the way they looked at each other and harry couldn't stop touching her. You can just feel the love even though a tv box. I can't wait to see what their kids will look like. Oh and what a great touch for harry to handpick her flowers and for the flowers to be Diane's favorite! she would have loved this wedding imo. Hate that she couldn't be there for both of them!

Imo the highlights were the choir singing stand by me which I have repeated way too many times and seeing little Charlotte waving bye to her uncle and new aunt. she is just too cute for words!
Crazylady29
Crazylady29

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 20, 2018 5:47 pm

CNN has an interactive link. You can zoom in anywhere you want.

Holding hands in the carriage ride.  MeghanMarkle - Prince Harry - Meghan Markle -  Duke and Duchess of Sussex - Discussion  - Page 17 1f60d

MeghanMarkle - Prince Harry - Meghan Markle -  Duke and Duchess of Sussex - Discussion  - Page 17 Captur21

CNN

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Sun May 20, 2018 9:07 pm

JMHO but I could care less what anyone wore, including the bride.  It was about a couple madly in love who do things mostly their own way.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 20, 2018 9:18 pm

I'm watching Harry and Meghan the movie. Chick flick! Good actors. Meghan looks exactly like the real Meghan. So good, most of it is true.

beatingheart

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun May 20, 2018 9:25 pm

This overhead shot is very cool.

MeghanMarkle - Prince Harry - Meghan Markle -  Duke and Duchess of Sussex - Discussion  - Page 17 DdkRjLbWkAAMd79

♫ Love and marriage, love and marriage, Go together like a horse and carriage ♫ A view of the happy couple from the top of the George IV Gateway at Windsor Castle. #PrinceHarry #MeghanMarkle #RoyalWedding

Source

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15304

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Sun May 20, 2018 10:36 pm

I'm also impressed with the love story more than anything else as Newto pointed out.
A real fairy tale about a young couple madly in love (swoon) It really touches the heart beatingheart

And by the way can that beautiful girl take one bad picture? NOT!
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 21, 2018 11:10 am

https://twitter.com/KensingtonRoyal

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon May 21, 2018 11:39 am

They really are such a STUNNING couple. MeghanMarkle - Prince Harry - Meghan Markle -  Duke and Duchess of Sussex - Discussion  - Page 17 1f60d
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 21, 2018 11:47 am

I love this.

Aaron Korsh is the creator of Suits which is the show Meghan was in for 7 years, filmed in Toronto. When she announced she was filming her last season it was one clue that maybe the rumour's of her relationship with Prince Harry were serious!

Suits creator reveals what it was like to be at the royal wedding
https://twitter.com/i/moments/998494323695063041
https://twitter.com/akorsh9

MeghanMarkle - Prince Harry - Meghan Markle -  Duke and Duchess of Sussex - Discussion  - Page 17 Captur22

MeghanMarkle - Prince Harry - Meghan Markle -  Duke and Duchess of Sussex - Discussion  - Page 17 Captur23

MeghanMarkle - Prince Harry - Meghan Markle -  Duke and Duchess of Sussex - Discussion  - Page 17 Captur24

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 21, 2018 3:28 pm

Great article on how the photog's got their shots.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 38 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 27 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Prince Harry - Meghan Markle - Duke and Duchess of Sussex - Discussion

+44