SELECT CONTENT

Prince Harry - Meghan Markle - Duke and Duchess of Sussex - Discussion

Page 33 of 38 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Prince Harry - Meghan Markle -  Duke and Duchess of Sussex - Discussion  - Page 33 Empty Re: Prince Harry - Meghan Markle - Duke and Duchess of Sussex - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 09, 2020 11:51 pm

Prince Harry - Meghan Markle -  Duke and Duchess of Sussex - Discussion  - Page 33 3806527698

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Prince Harry - Meghan Markle -  Duke and Duchess of Sussex - Discussion  - Page 33 Empty Re: Prince Harry - Meghan Markle - Duke and Duchess of Sussex - Discussion

Post by Linds911 Fri Jan 10, 2020 12:33 am

Good for them. Much needed.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Prince Harry - Meghan Markle -  Duke and Duchess of Sussex - Discussion  - Page 33 8367-910 Prince Harry - Meghan Markle -  Duke and Duchess of Sussex - Discussion  - Page 33 I_got_13 Prince Harry - Meghan Markle -  Duke and Duchess of Sussex - Discussion  - Page 33 E5kqdm15 Prince Harry - Meghan Markle -  Duke and Duchess of Sussex - Discussion  - Page 33 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11960

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutchy23 Fri Jan 10, 2020 9:36 pm

Norcalgal wrote:
Dutchy23 wrote:snipped
The British protocol needs to reform.

I couldn't agree with you more but we might differ in how to approach reformation. As one who would like to see changes in the US, I feel I cannot support my favorite candidate/causes but rather focus on what I would like to see in the short-term. Australians probably know they cannot have an economy selling coal to the rest of the world (a huge polluter, furthering harm to our planet) and then ask for sympathy for the wildfires damage forever. So change will have to be made. It's a matter of steps, especially with big institutions. And two of the biggest and long-standing institutions are the Catholic Church and the British monarchy!

People don't like disruption to their daily lives in a big way - heck, those of us in Northern California who had to endure power shut-offs to 'prevent' wildfires squawked the loudest! I am all for Harry living the life he wants but he should respect his Queen and grandmother, not to mention his father and brother AND the public, who have allowed him to have an incredibly privileged life. It comes with downsides but so does lack of education and poverty.

My own personal opinion is Meghan has found it quite stifling to live up to the expectations. She wasn't raised in the UK and coming late to 'The Firm' was probably far more difficult than we can imagine. She was an outspoken and admired public person and now she has to watch her every word and step. I could not imagine having my family publicly disrespect and talk about me the way hers has. Neither she nor Harry should be forced to live a 'caged' life. But how they go about change should be respectful. And there are other royal families who have successfully navigated change that may offer examples.

I'm Dutch and have been living in a Kingdom all my live. It's very different from republic countries. Although our royals don't have much power, they do have influence. They represent our country and are a stable factor in this representation, which is a big difference with a republic, were things change with every president. Our royal family is modern and most of them are living a normal life and have jobs. Our princesses attend public schools. Most European kingdoms are like ours.

The British royal family is very strict. There are so many rules and so much protocol it's like living in a prison. The Queen can't abduct and has to rule till she dies! You can't expect reformation from people over 90! They are stuck in their old ways and rules. I couldn't live in that family either. There are so many ridicules rules. I think it's very brave of Harry to try and change. He has always been different and I don't think it's just because of Meghan, so I don't think it's fair to blame her for what is happening.

Prince Harry - Meghan Markle -  Duke and Duchess of Sussex - Discussion  - Page 33 Hollan11
Dutchy23
Dutchy23

Female Posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Fri Jan 10, 2020 9:40 pm

^^ Good Post

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:48 pm

@Dutchy23 good post. I enjoy following them too!

I think the opportunities for them will be endless.

Duchess Meghan Reportedly Working on Securing Fashion Brand Deals for Future Financial Support

https://www.usmagazine.com/stylish/news/meghan-markle-fashion-deals-for-future-financial-support/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Sat Jan 11, 2020 4:08 am

^^ I certainly hope so. They are so different from the rest of that stuck-up family. JMHO

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Wed Apr 01, 2020 3:31 am

@Dutchy23 WOW! Well said! I didn’t post in here before and it’s an interesting coincidence that you all posted on my birthday!
And now I came to post that we can expect some major changes and maybe some news coming from Buckingham Palace or the British Royals.
They are all - the Queen, Charles, William and Harry - hit by a very potent astrological aspect that is usually not good news for anyone in power. I wouldn’t be surprised if something that signifies ‘ an ending’ of some sorts occurs this week.
Not  wishing anyone any bad luck or anything like that, by the way, but these are strong forces tat have historically been newsworthy. Don’t shoot the messenger.
JMOAA
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 14, 2021 6:21 pm

Prince Harry - Meghan Markle -  Duke and Duchess of Sussex - Discussion  - Page 33 1f60d

Praying

Meghan Markle Is Pregnant, Expecting Baby With Prince Harry

After suffering a miscarriage in July 2020, Meghan Markle and Prince Harry are expecting another baby. Scroll on for the couple's announcement.
Meghan Markle and Prince Harry's family is growing!

On Valentine's Day, the Duke and Duchess of Sussex announced they are expecting another baby.

"We can confirm that Archie is going to be a big brother. The Duke and Duchess of Sussex are overjoyed to be expecting their second child," a spokesperson for the couple shared in a statement on Sunday, Feb. 14.

At this time, other details of Meghan and Harry's little one are unknown.

https://www.eonline.com/news/1083203/meghan-markle-is-pregnant-expecting-baby-no-2-with-prince-harry?content=organic&source=twitter-enews&medium=link-post&cmpid=social

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sun Feb 14, 2021 7:01 pm

I am sooo happy for them and ther growing family :sprinklehearts :sprinklehearts
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Mon Feb 15, 2021 12:00 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@Dutchy23 good post. I enjoy following them too!

I think the opportunities for them will be endless.

Duchess Meghan Reportedly Working on Securing Fashion Brand Deals for Future Financial Support

https://www.usmagazine.com/stylish/news/meghan-markle-fashion-deals-for-future-financial-support/

@Dutchy23 and @GuardianAngel I was raised in the UK left there in 83 to come to the States. What happened to Diana by the Crown (The Firm) and the paps serves to remind us that they were doing the same thing to Meghan. Harry was not about to let that happen to his wife. He said as much when he was a young adult (paraphrased). Harry knew he was the spare and wanted to live his own life, he has the chance and it seems that he and Meghan are enjoying themselves immensely (tongue in cheek). Congratulations to them both. More photos of Archie would be appreciated (although again he hates the media with a vengeance for trying to destroy both his mother and his wife).

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Prince Harry - Meghan Markle -  Duke and Duchess of Sussex - Discussion  - Page 33 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3835

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 15, 2021 12:15 pm

@gurlbrit thanks for that.

I have followed the Royal Family for as long as I can remember. Growing up my mother used to have plates with the Queen. The trouble he used to get into when he was younger, to me was a reflection of the effects of media hounding.

I'm happy for them, that was a huge step for him to take.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Mon Feb 15, 2021 1:38 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@gurlbrit thanks for that.

I have followed the Royal Family for as long as I can remember. Growing up my mother used to have plates with the Queen. The trouble he used to get into when he was younger, to me was a reflection of the effects of media hounding.

I'm happy for them, that was a huge step for him to take.

Yes it was and I don't think it was an easy decision. He loves his Grandmother dearly as evidenced by the photos of them together. When Meghan started having difficulties was when the Firm should have stepped in to help. They haven't learned anything from how they treated Diana.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Prince Harry - Meghan Markle -  Duke and Duchess of Sussex - Discussion  - Page 33 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3835

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 38 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 38  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Prince Harry - Meghan Markle - Duke and Duchess of Sussex - Discussion

+44
chasus71
terrypat
HavaDrPepper
Topazgold