Prince Harry - Meghan Markle - Discussion

Page 36 of 36 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Prince Harry - Meghan Markle - Discussion  - Page 36 Empty Re: Prince Harry - Meghan Markle - Discussion

Post by Maggenzm Thu Mar 11, 2021 4:49 pm

@gurlbrit wrote:
@Maggenzm wrote:
@gurlbrit wrote:
@Maggenzm wrote:@gurlbrit, I get where you are coming from, but I believe in forgiveness, especially when the person recognize their error. This is her father who was always there for her. I will definitely try very hard to work things out with my family because there are no perfect family. Just the way she handled her family shows me that she does not consider others perspectives.
As far as the racism, I believe it is true. JMO

Thanks, I grew up in the UK, had no idea about the Nazi stuff until I watched The Crown, then I googled it and read articles.  I had thought that bringing a person of color into the Royal family would change viewpoints, but the tabloids just got uglier and uglier, Meghan got no support from The Firm, just as Harry's mother never got any support.  As far as Meghan's father is concerned, forgiveness goes both ways, as long as he continues to go to the tabloids he will not be a part of her family.  

@gurlbrit I get your point, but I think she should have a conversation with him and then, if he continues you 're on the right. He continues to reach out to her, but she won't give him a minute in a her day, to me that's cold and selfish. she is rich and her father is poor, blows my mind! Can only imagine what she would do to Harry if they break up. Will he be able to see his kids???? JMO

Unfortunately, this is why she WILL not allow him back in.  He promised one time to stop going to the tabloids, then he released a letter she'd written to him to the Daily Mail.  I am using People Magazine's article about it. https://people.com/royals/meghan-markle-apology-from-uk-tabloid-printing-dad-letter/


Ok, @gurlbrit you're right! May be I need to do some research before giving my opinion LOL. thanks for sticking with me to the end!! I love her and Harry though, I just have strong opinion on certain issues, especially forgiveness. I believe in forgiving no matter what and how many times, per Jesus Christ = 7*7= unlimited. Thanks, you are the Best!!!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Posts : 3464
Join date : 2013-09-11

Back to top Go down

Prince Harry - Meghan Markle - Discussion  - Page 36 Empty Re: Prince Harry - Meghan Markle - Discussion

Post by 2observe Thu Mar 11, 2021 7:39 pm

@Maggenzm wrote:
@Sprite wrote:I think the truth is somewhere in the middle.

This was a very softball interview that was skewed to favour Meghan and stick it to the rest of the royals. There are several things that make me question "her truth".

The hypocrisy of saying they want to lead a private life, but then spilling their guts and painting everyone else in a very unflattering light. Not exactly private.

The fact that she indicated nobody would help her when she was having mental health issues as if that would look bad for the royal family. Well, her husband had very publicly discussed his own mental health struggles so why didn't he just suggest his therapist?

Also, Harry looks pretty miserable. I think Meghan is thriving in this...Harry not so much....but he loves his wife and wants to support her, unlike how his father was with Diana. He is the one I feel the sorriest for. He is stuck in the middle.

The one thing that I thought about today...Prince Phillip is 99 and not in good health. It is only a matter of time. What is going to happen when there is a funeral? Will Harry come back for that? Will Meghan join him? How will the British press respond? What a mess.

@Sprite IA, I think Meghan is a bit problematic, she doesn't even talk to her father and his children. I think she could have handle this differently. My hope is that  they work it for Harry's sake, because I think family matters to him a lot, especially his brother and grand parents unlike Meghan who wont even forgive his own father.


There's a valid reason for Meghan not communicating with her father and stepsister. It's no surprise.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3264
Join date : 2011-07-20

Back to top Go down

Prince Harry - Meghan Markle - Discussion  - Page 36 Empty Re: Prince Harry - Meghan Markle - Discussion

Post by 2observe Thu Mar 11, 2021 7:45 pm

@Maggenzm wrote:@gurlbrit, I get where you are coming from, but I believe in forgiveness, especially when the person recognize their error. This is her father who was always there for her. I will definitely try very hard to work things out with my family because there are no perfect family. Just the way she handled her family shows me that she does not consider others perspectives.
As far as the racism, I believe it is true. JMO
Meghan's father loss her trust and he continues to do and say things to further that loss. Meghan does not have to deal with her father. It's clear to me that she has accepted that she's loss her father to the mass media machine that's out to destroy her. Jmo.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3264
Join date : 2011-07-20

Back to top Go down

Prince Harry - Meghan Markle - Discussion  - Page 36 Empty Re: Prince Harry - Meghan Markle - Discussion

Post by albean99 Thu Mar 11, 2021 10:31 pm

I don't think we can possibly know the truth about Meghan's relationship with her father. I've had issues with my own mom so know it's not as easy as it seems to others.


"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 14122
Join date : 2011-06-01
Location : Plano, Tx

Back to top Go down

Prince Harry - Meghan Markle - Discussion  - Page 36 Empty Re: Prince Harry - Meghan Markle - Discussion

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 36 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Prince Harry - Meghan Markle - Discussion

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum