SELECT CONTENT

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3

Page 3 of 66 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 34 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Oscars - Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3

Post by Chgohighlife Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:14 pm

Diana wrote:OH that’s good to know Smiley I just see more hate than love for them most of the time

I think like Nick, they have strong supporters and vocal detractors but, overall it is to be expected and pretty normal IMO

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Oscars - Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3

Post by Alanna Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:17 pm

Oh they totally care what people think imo, very very very much care. Rachel even retweeted that sillly poll if she’s the favorite Bach contestant Rolling Eyes 

But I don’t see any “hate” for them either on sm, people are mostly lukewarm from what I’ve seen, but seems to me she needs to be beloved so who knows how she perceives her social standing in Bach Nation eyes.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:45 pm

Alanna wrote:Oh they totally care what people think imo, very very very much care. Rachel even retweeted that sillly poll if she’s the favorite Bach contestant Rolling Eyes 

But I don’t see any “hate” for them either on sm, people are mostly lukewarm from what I’ve seen, but seems to me she needs to be beloved so who knows how she perceives her social standing in Bach Nation eyes.

Respectfully disagree that they care. People actually ask them questions on their pages that go unanswered. Some even ask that Bryan interact more with his fans on his page which he has never done. These are proof of someone doesn't give a fig what others think! Maybe initially, Rachel was very quick to clap back and thin skinned but in recent times, I think Bryan has calmed her down significantly that her clapbacks are almost nonexistent now.
I don't think she cares so much about her social standing in BN as she does the opportunities coming their way from it. If Bryan's last post is to be believed, there is more in store for them. You cannot deny, Pandora, Vowtobechic, those are huge. If my suspicion that this last post has to do with Musika Frere is right, then they are really on a roll.

Oh by the way, there are those who really hate them, it has calmed down now, but they are still out there.

I support them too which is no secret and their fan forum is very active here.

Regarding the clickbait, everyone does it! Journalists do it, stores do it, Politicians do it, utility companies send you emails telling you one thing, you click they tell you another. It is the modern variation of the old bait and switch, if you ask me. AMO.

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:05 pm

Alanna wrote:Oh they totally care what people think imo, very very very much care. Rachel even retweeted that sillly poll if she’s the favorite Bach contestant Rolling Eyes 

IMO It’s a box checked not a major objective and Bach Nation is an audience not the universe. They get out more. JMO

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:11 pm

Kolormiblnd wrote:

Respectfully disagree that they care. People actually ask them questions on their pages that go unanswered. Some even ask that Bryan interact more with his fans on his page which he has never done. These are proof of someone doesn't give a fig what others think! Maybe initially, Rachel was very quick to clap back and thin skinned but in recent times, I think Bryan has calmed her down significantly that her clapbacks are almost nonexistent now.
I don't think she cares so much about her social standing in BN as she does the opportunities coming their way from it. If Bryan's last post is to be believed, there is more in store for them. You cannot deny, Pandora, Vowtobechic, those are huge. If my suspicion that this last post has to do with rock Frere is right, then they are really on a roll.

Oh by the way, there are those who really hate them, it has calmed down now, but they are still out there.

I support them too which is no secret and their fan forum is very active here.

Regarding the clickbait, everyone does it! Journalists do it, stores do it, Politicians do it, utility companies send you emails telling you one thing, you click they tell you another. It is the modern variation of the old bait and switch, if you ask me. AMO.

@Kolormiblnd, :Thanktwo :rock bowdown

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:18 pm

No other couple from this franchise hashtags their "couple name" in every single picture, or any picture for that matter, like Rachel and Bryan do. That alone tells me that they care what others think about them, IMO.

I think these two have been pretty lucky though. I've seen plenty of past contestants or couples get put through the ringer with mean comments all around them on several different platforms. Rachel and Bryan have their dedicated fans, but I think most people are neutral on them or just don't care. JMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:24 pm

They don’t hashtag their couple name by fans which is “Brachel”. They only hashtag their initials RnB. I think there is a difference IMO

Last edited by mysthelma on Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Oscars - Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3 - Page 3 1f49b  Oscars - Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3 - Page 3 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:27 pm

@mysthelma well, it's clearly their "couple name" to them and what they prefer to be called apparently. That's not much of a difference, IMO.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:29 pm

Ash2214 wrote:@mysthelma well, it's clearly their "couple name" to them and what they prefer to be called apparently. That's not much of a difference, IMO.
Exactly, ITA. They’re a brand (to themselves).

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:29 pm

Ash2214 wrote:No other couple from this franchise hashtags their "couple name" in every single picture, or any picture for that matter, like Rachel and Bryan do. That alone tells me that they care what others think about them, IMO.

I think these two have been pretty lucky though. I've seen plenty of past contestants or couples get put through the ringer with mean comments all around them. Rachel and Bryan have their dedicated fans, but I think most people are neutral on them or just don't care. JMO

I respectfully disagree but, the best thing about being R&B is even if you’re right, they go back to two lucrative careers and a circle of friends they care about and live well. Win-win. Oscars - Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3 - Page 3 1176891977

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:38 pm

@Chgohighlife sure, and thankfully most of these people in regards to this show have a good circle of family and friends around them. I'm glad for that because everyone deserves that.

I'm also glad that we have this board that allows us to have discussions, both positive and negative (within the rules), about these contestants on this silly show.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:41 pm

Oh, there definitely are haters out there for RnB, some still wish a break up for them. I am sure there are some on this board too but they chose to stay quiet. IMO, it doesn't matter, every couple has diehard fans and diehard haters. That's the good thing about the Bach Nation, there are so many couples people can love/hate.

I don't care if they build their own brand or not, I don't care what they hashtag, because, again, some will like, some don't, no matter what they do. All I care is they keep loving each other, living their best life and posting cute pictures for their fans. Again, they can't please every one all the time, and I don't think Bryan cares how many fans/haters he has. Rachel, in her own words, is getting better not to talk back, even though she's not completely there yet. As long as they stay together, the criticism will gradually die down.

All jmo

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 66 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 34 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3

+87
Fleurdesel
provenceguy
mbl
chasus71
gurlbrit