SELECT CONTENT

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3

Page 24 of 65 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 44 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3 - Page 24 Empty Re: Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3

Post by ReneeM Fri Jul 27, 2018 5:12 am

I don't think they're breaking up. Rachel's a brat laugh out loud, my problematic fave, and she would definitely be acting up on SM ala Kaitlyn tonight if they were having issues.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3 - Page 24 Empty Re: Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 27, 2018 5:21 am

ReneeM wrote:I don't think they're breaking up. Rachel's a brat laugh out loud, my problematic fave, and she would definitely be acting up on SM ala Kaitlyn tonight if they were having issues.
Okay you’re probs right!! Bc jo and jo are getting married in some sort year of our lord on the 12th of never and Kaitlyn is hanging to her sanity by a thread, so I want someone to show me love is still real! Never mind my poor husband carrying various vanities up our stairs because I keep changing my mind laugh out loud laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Jul 27, 2018 9:04 am

I don’t think they’re breaking up either and I hope not as I’ve grown to like these two.

I did see in a recent interview that Rachel said she’s always wanted a winter wedding, but that’s looking less likely now, so it doesn’t seem like a wedding will be happening soon. There’s nothing wrong with that though.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:44 am

Alanna wrote:
ReneeM wrote:I don't think they're breaking up. Rachel's a brat laugh out loud, my problematic fave, and she would definitely be acting up on SM ala Kaitlyn tonight if they were having issues.
Okay you’re probs right!! Bc jo and jo are getting married in some sort year of our lord on the 12th of never and Kaitlyn is hanging to her sanity by a thread, so I want someone to show me love is still real! Never mind my poor husband carrying various vanities up our stairs because I keep changing my mind laugh out loud laugh out loud
laugh out loud @ "in some sort of year of our lord"
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:46 am

Ash2214 wrote:I don’t think they’re breaking up either and I hope not as I’ve grown to like these two.

I did see in a recent interview that Rachel said she’s always wanted a winter wedding, but that’s looking less likely now, so it doesn’t seem like a wedding will be happening soon. There’s nothing wrong with that though.
Thanks for the recap. “Winter.” Yup, yep, alrighty, looks legit laugh out loud At least it seems they’re happy and on the same page with it. I saw on Reddit that they’ve been living apart because he’s trying to do whatever in la, which I didn’t know before and doesn’t give me good vibes. Who knows though, they’ve really grown on me too!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Jul 27, 2018 11:46 am

They have an event coming up in September. So even if they break up (I don’t think so) they have to wait til then!

Btw, it’s a great cause they co-chair.

https://instagram.com/p/BltQiQzhjZU/

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3 - Page 24 5b6fc310

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jul 27, 2018 12:10 pm

Idk about their status, but past couples have broken up with events planned and the event if highlighting only the couple canceled or modified. Rachel could still honor the event either way.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Fri Jul 27, 2018 12:20 pm

Definitely! The girl loses her mind on social media when someone shows up to her party unannounced. If Bryan was causing problems (and, I love Rachel and therefore know that it's never ever her fault, in her eyes), we'd all know about it. Big Rach doesn't really do "subtle" or "private".

I think she's being an idiot pushing back her original wedding plans in hopes for a TV wedding that I don't think is ever going to happen (I think Jared/Ashley are going to get that 2019 wedding special) and it slightly concerns me that they seem more interested in the TV part than the wedding part. And if they're canceling wedding plans again in Spring 2019, I'll count them out. But, right this moment, I think they're good. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Jul 27, 2018 12:30 pm

Aria wrote:

Definitely! The girl loses her mind on social media when someone shows up to her party unannounced. If Bryan was causing problems (and, I love Rachel and therefore know that it's never ever her fault, in her eyes), we'd all know about it. Big Rach doesn't really do "subtle" or "private".

I think she's being an idiot pushing back her original wedding plans in hopes for a TV wedding that I don't think is ever going to happen (I think Jared/Ashley are going to get that 2019 wedding special) and it slightly concerns me that they seem more interested in the TV part than the wedding part. And if they're canceling wedding plans again in Spring 2019, I'll count them out. But, right this moment, I think they're good. IMO.
I think waiting around for a tv wedding is so silly. I'm pretty sure they could go the Des/Chris route and sell the exclusive to one of those big mags like people or US and that could pay for it, and the benefit is that unlike with the show, they would actually have complete control and get the wedding they want. Plus imo Rachel's man would actually get married tomorrow if that's what she wanted.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Jul 27, 2018 1:04 pm

I think the fact that Rachel keeps pushing for a televised wedding in interviews when asked about plans is kind of iffy, especially since she states they have not been in talks for one and there are no plans. She even went as far to say that she’s always wanted a winter wedding, but it looks like that’s not going to happen.

If they have not reached out to you by now over a year later, I think that ship has probably sailed. If they really want to get married relatively soon, then why not start actually planning it? The kind of begging for a televised wedding almost comes across as an excuse as to why they don’t have anything planned yet. With that being said, I think they’re fine and seem happy. I think that as of right now there’s probably only one bachelorette couple in legitimate trouble IMO.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Jul 27, 2018 1:20 pm

I am actually really disappointed that Rachel seems so hell bent on getting a televised wedding. I thought she was mature enough and has so much going for herself professionally that she wouldn't care if they were offered one or not. I had assumed that she and JoJo would both just go and do their own thing, in their own time and get the wedding they want without the interference of tptb. It's not like she can't get most of it comped anyway. Yes, it is more work, but they would get exactly what they want with the people they want and not random strangers from BN.

I just don't buy this idea that they are wanting it on tv for their fans who saw their "journey". They could easily get a magazine to cover it and do a video that they could release to their fans like Des.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Fri Jul 27, 2018 2:15 pm

I think that Rachel just likes the attention too much and having a whole 2 hour special on prime TV devoted just to HER (and maybe a tiny, minuscule bit devoted to that guy she's marrying) is just way too tempting for her. Nowadays, with sponsorships and magazines paying for exclusive rights, I don't think the $$$ would be an issue at all if they they were just to do it themselves. And I just think it's stupid to keep delaying when she says a) she wants to have a baby next year, b) Ashley/Jared are clearly the show's new golden couple and c) she has a guy willing to marry her right now! Doesn't she know how rare that is in the Bachelor world?

Anyways, I think I just need to accept that these Bachelorettes are going to keep making crazy decisions that I don't understand at all. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 65 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 44 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3

+87
Fleurdesel
provenceguy
mbl
chasus71
gurlbrit