Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3

Page 55 of 55 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 53, 54, 55

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3 - Page 55 Empty Re: Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3

Post by notarose Thu Apr 29, 2021 8:16 pm

It’s not that deep.
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3 - Page 55 Empty Re: Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 29, 2021 10:00 pm

Here's more info on the book. I wish her success with her new book!

https://www.penguinrandomhouse.ca/books/672505/miss-me-with-that-by-rachel-lindsay/9780593357071

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

"Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier." - Mother Teresa
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 62501

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Thu Apr 29, 2021 10:40 pm

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 1403

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Tue May 04, 2021 6:48 pm

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 1403

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 04, 2021 8:52 pm

Why is she leaving? TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

"Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier." - Mother Teresa
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue May 04, 2021 9:09 pm

I thought this was coming. I haven’t listened but saw this article, @GuardianAngel

Why it’s time to walk

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 14122

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 04, 2021 9:24 pm

@albean99 thanks for the article. I remember reading here how awful some of the comments were towards Rachel but hadn't heard anything else after that.

It's too bad, imo those that harass and bully to the point where it affects one's mental health are the ones that win.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 55 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 53, 54, 55

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum