SELECT CONTENT

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3

Page 59 of 65 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebachelor - Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3 - Page 59 Empty Re: Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3

Post by bluwavz Thu Jan 27, 2022 2:37 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

thebachelor - Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3 - Page 59 Empty Re: Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 27, 2022 9:04 pm

Great interview with Tamron Hall. I could listen to Rachel all day. She makes so much sense and has a claming nature about her. Of course I was happy to see Bryan join her. They are so good together.

One thing I never thought of is Rachel asked CH a question that everyone was talking about at the time. She did not expect him to reply the way he did. Considering that, she handled that situation perfectly. Unbelievable that she got so much push back for "words" (as per her) said by CH.

She's a fighter and she isn't going away anytime soon.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Jan 28, 2022 5:18 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 28, 2022 10:44 pm

omg the children discussion is heart breaking in the first four minutes. I wish people would mind their own darn business. They don't need to justify anything to anyone. :angryemotion

I just lover her. She's a straight shooter.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Jan 29, 2022 6:38 pm

I like Rachel best when she's vulnerable as when she was talking about trying to get pregnant. That softness about here makes her very attractive.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Jan 29, 2022 8:06 pm

@GuardianAngel People have no manners. It's not their business if they want kids, are trying for kids or don't want any kids. It is their business! Particularly for couples who want kids, but are having trouble conceiving or keeping the pregnancy, how hurtful for people to ask that kind of stuff.

A friend of mine and her husband wanted kids, but she had endometriosis and they just couldn't get pregnant. She had several surgeries and was on a boat load of hormones and meds that really effected her moods. She had a tubal pregnancy and a miscarriage. They didn't want to discuss it with people and just told everyone they didn't want kids. She did finally get pregnant and had two kids, but it was really difficult. Only a very few people knew all the struggles they went through and it was so heartbreaking for them when people kept pushing them about having children. I couldn't believe the nerve of some people when she would tell me. She would cry so much, it was heartbreaking.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 30, 2022 12:52 am

@Sprite It's horrible. For me it was the opposite. I got married at a very young age. I didn't want children right away but was constantly nagged by everyone. It's very hurtful as are the assumptions. Are you trying? Is there something wrong? Don't you want children?

A friend of mine, years ago, were trying and went through several processes, they finally adopted. Then adopted another child and when they least expected she got pregnant and had a third child.

In another case a close friend had several miscarriages when she finally had a healthy baby and two more after. But during these times the audacity people have to stick there nose in someone's personal business is appalling.

I give Rachel credit for openly discussing but sad that she had to, just to shut people up.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:40 pm

Author Live Series with Rachel Lindsay
https://www.amazon.com/live/broadcast/e7f045a9-bf87-441f-92f2-fc90dfdb0d32?ref=cm_sw_al_FTlpRi4P4DTbh
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Feb 03, 2022 3:29 pm

The Extra interview was a good one for Rachel. I don't think I've ever seen her so vulnerable in one. Talking about trying to conceive has got to be tough. I hope it works out for them. I think she was wrong that nobody turns down TB because I'm sure that Chris Lambton did.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Feb 03, 2022 8:34 pm

albean99 wrote:The Extra interview was a good one for Rachel. I don't think I've ever seen her so vulnerable in one. Talking about trying to conceive has got to be tough. I hope it works out for them. I think she was wrong that nobody turns down TB because I'm sure that Chris Lambton did.

Tyler Cameron turned them down too.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4298

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 03, 2022 10:00 pm

IIRC she was talking about PeterK who wanted too much money and told her he'd consider TB if she didn't choose him if they paid him enough. I think she was speaking sarcastically about his situation.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Feb 04, 2022 1:46 pm

Probably, @GuardianAngel. She's clearly not a fan of Peter. laugh out loud I do see the comparison with Tyler.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 65 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 65  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Rachel & Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - Discussion - #3

+87
Fleurdesel
provenceguy
mbl
chasus71
gurlbrit