SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 17 of 58 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 37 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fact - Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:09 am

Lindsey is promoting A LOT right now.... wine, music, clothes.... and in between this "love letter"...
she shared almost 12 clips of her singing since the finale...

fact - Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 17 21232110
https://www.instagram.com/lyndseygavin/

Back to top Go down

fact - Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:56 am

Mikaela is doing a lot of promoting as well.  Then add in the point of how Mikaela spends so much time down in cali, with Dean to boot, IMO, she's more worried about her career.  Then again, if she's the F2 as I suspect, then it really doesn't matter. That crying pic that didn't show up during the MTP, IMO, that could really be when she is let go.

ETA:
Hope Mikaela finds what she's looking for down the road. Just don't think she's the F1.

Last edited by Aunties_Love on Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:42 am; edited 1 time in total

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Dec 08, 2017 5:40 am

Aunties_Love wrote:Mikaela is doing a lot of promoting as well.  Then add in the point of how Mikaela spends so much time down in cali, with Dean to boot, IMO, she's more worried about her career.  Then again, if she's the F2 as I suspect, then it really doesn't matter. That crying pic that didn't show up during the MTP, IMO, that could really be when she is let go.
Mikaela was in Laguna for about two weeks and hung out with Dean (who she's clarified is just a friend) twice. Considering Mikaela lived in Cali last year, it's not that big a stretch IMO, and from her SM, they never even hung out alone, they were always around other people. Also, her mom & stepdad own the  house in Laguna she was staying at, and going through her IG, she's spent good a good amount of time there even before the bachelor. Not only that, but her mom was with her for about a week, then when her mom left, her stepsister was there. All that to say I personally disagree with your characterization of her time in Laguna.

Last edited by ReneeM on Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:12 am; edited 1 time in total

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:23 am

ReneeM wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:Mikaela is doing a lot of promoting as well.  Then add in the point of how Mikaela spends so much time down in cali, with Dean to boot, IMO, she's more worried about her career.  Then again, if she's the F2 as I suspect, then it really doesn't matter. That crying pic that didn't show up during the MTP, IMO, that could really be when she is let go.
Mikaela was in Laguna for about two weeks and hung out with Dean (who she's clarified is just a friend) twice. Considering Mikaela lived in Cali last year, it's not that big a stretch IMO, and from her SM, they never even hung out alone, they were always around other people. Also, her mom & stepdad own the  house in Laguna she was staying at, and going through her IG, she's spent good a good amount of time there even before the bachelor. Not only that, but her mom was with her for about a week, then when her mom left, her stepsister was there. All that to say I personally disagree with your characterization of her time in Laguna.

@ReneeM,
Thanks for clarifying. I’m really happy to see both girls keeping their business goals on the burner and in the mix.IMO nothing would be dumber right now than to stop their lives and put all their eggs in a Chris LaRoux basket. They are both smart to build their images and brands as much as possible while they have the opportunity. I applaud them for that.
Also, Mikaela’s family’s house in Lagunaa tho! I’d be there every chance I got! I know she took at least one meeting in LA. Chris or no Chris, I think she will max out her 15 minutes. She’s a great fit and she knows how to work it, apparently. JMO

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:21 am

So Mikaela actually did end up watching the episode. Recap is on her Insta story now.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennifer Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:35 pm

@blackhalo
Can you provide a link to Mikaela insta story
Please and thank you

Jennifer

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:39 pm

BTW according to Mikaela's ig story, her finale viewing party's confirmed. Gatsby Bar in Toronto, people can DM her to be added to the list to get in. 19+ only because it's a bar and the drinking age in Ontario is 19.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:44 pm

I kind of feel about Lyndsey the way Sophie felt about Apollo - she's young and has so much going for her, I feel being tied to Chris may be a life-limiting move.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5328

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:54 pm

Norcalgal wrote:I kind of feel about Lyndsey the way Sophie felt about Apollo - she's young and has so much going for her, I feel being tied to Chris may be a life-limiting move.

I think they would have a great time for a couple of months.... but after the "honeymoon", i think we would see the gap.... short term yes; long term no

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:20 pm

HEA wrote:
Norcalgal wrote:I kind of feel about Lyndsey the way Sophie felt about Apollo - she's young and has so much going for her, I feel being tied to Chris may be a life-limiting move.

I think they would have a great time for a couple of months.... but after the "honeymoon", i think we would see the gap.... short term yes; long term no

I think the bolded pretty much applies to most couples...regardless of age. It is the very rare ones that are serious enough to try to work to make it long term.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:53 pm

Sprite wrote:
HEA wrote:

I think the bolded pretty much applies to most couples...regardless of age. It is the very rare ones that are serious enough to try to work to make it long term.
I guess I fall into that category, 29 yrs and counting.  My husband is 11 yrs older than myself.  BUT IMO, as with any relationship, if the two people that are in it are at the same exact moment in life, age is really a number.  I am 48, my husband 59.  I have yet to see where age is the problem going forward.

IMO, if the people that are in that age gap situation have worked themselves through it, are fine with it, then who as outsiders(I am talking about parents, friends, family) have the problem, isn't it those people that have the problem within themselves?  Meaning don't try to put our thoughts on the situation before what the couple feels.  I can freely say that as I once was there.  I can honestly say that never have I ever wanted anyone younger throughout our whole lives and almost 30 yrs together.  Sorry for putting my personal fact - Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 17 15442110  in here but as a small town girl that met her husband, fell in love, got married, and moved away to the big city all within a 6 week gap, may know a few things.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:11 pm

Sprite wrote:
HEA wrote:

in real life. we are supposed to see an engagement at the end of this. engagement means long term in my book.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 58 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 37 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+33
dy1119
mprssdbyu
4health
nikikass
albean99