SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 3 of 58 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 30 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

montreal - Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by northernviewer Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:51 pm

Norcalgal wrote:Does anyone know why broadcasting was delayed 6 months post -filming? Any conspiracy theories as to maybe Chris just wanted to date and see where things go?

I think it’s quite common on Canadian Bach for that much time to elapse ...
I think it’s way too long for all of them to wait.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

montreal - Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by BlackHalo Mon Dec 04, 2017 6:57 pm

I don't know how they expect a couple to last after waiting 6 months to go public. JMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:05 pm

BlackHalo wrote:I don't know how they expect a couple to last after waiting 6 months to go public. JMO.

Totally agree! This isn't rocket science so you'd think they'd change it.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:11 pm

Norcalgal wrote:Does anyone know why broadcasting was delayed 6 months post -filming? Any conspiracy theories as to maybe Chris just wanted to date and see where things go?
I hadn't thought of that angle, but from past filming schedules, they all started within the first 2 weeks of April so maybe it is just the Bachcan way.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:20 pm

northernviewer wrote:

BlackHalo wrote:I don't know how they expect a couple to last after waiting 6 months to go public. JMO.

However the good point is that nobody cared for the show from june up to end of august IMO
I forgot when they made the announcement but i think it was september??

so the couple had 3 months where they could meet quite easily. plus in canada we do not have paps like US or AU... so mikaela wearing nonna clothes was just a precaution because her name and face was out IMO

3 months away from the public, like almost real life is IMO a nice period to see if outside the bubble it is viable or not

jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:34 pm

HEA wrote:
northernviewer wrote:

However the good point is that nobody cared for the show from june up to end of august IMO

so the couple had 3 months where they could meet quite easily. plus in canada we do not have paps like US or AU... so mikaela wearing nonna clothes was just a precaution because her name and face was out IMO

3 months away from the public, like almost real life is IMO a nice period to see if outside the bubble it is viable or not

jmo

Except in this instance Chris is a MLB player living in a big MLB city (Blue Jays). He's one lead to be recognized on his own notoriety.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:05 pm

@jojo47 Right but mik could come and go with no paps if she is F1 and until the tv announcement Chris was pretty free too

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:26 pm

I don't know how well known Chris would be to the average baseball fan. He spent most of his career in the minor league.

BlackHalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:33 pm

jojo47 wrote:
HEA wrote:
northernviewer wrote:

jmo

Except in this instance Chris is a MLB player living in a big MLB city (Blue Jays). He's one lead to be recognized on his own notoriety.
And for that matter, there is no way that the producers would allow Chris and Mikaela to meet in the city. The producers would have to keep things under wraps....Mind you, if she's not the F1 then, IMO it's wishful thinking on that person who supposedly spotted them there.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:11 pm

Chris isn't that recognizable imo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by tatladylu Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:45 pm

Just an observation...

Wow, if you go through Lyndsey's Instagram, you really begin to see what she's about! I understand why she's more attracted to older guys. What a well lived life and she's still so young!

Much of her adventures seemed to have happened after Mr NYC from what I could see. There are a few pictures of him. He was about 8 1/2 years older than her.

I noticed that she has a few pictures taken by Josh Schmitz who seems to be a thrill seeker and takes amazing pictures. Interestingly, he's moving to Australia.

The more I look at her life in pictures, the more I wonder if she and Chris are right for each other. You can see that she has lead quite a passionate life. I don't know how many people would give that up. If I were her age, I don't think I would! But maybe for the man I love, who knows........maybe.

JMI

tatladylu

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:58 pm

ReneeM wrote:Chris isn't that recognizable imo.

When I googled him I was surprised by how little there is of him pitching for a major league team. Seems like he spent a bunch of time playing overseas.

BlackHalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 58 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 30 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+33
dy1119
mprssdbyu
4health
nikikass
albean99