SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 42 of 58 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 50 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

montreal - Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:55 am

well congratulations to the person who noticed the same suit.... i believe this and his fresh haircut match the WTA taping... also congrats to the person who figured it out the timeline about the taping around 18-21 november.  so unless he went straight to Montreal or he went to his parents or a friend (toilet brush behind) and misleaded us with a false tag #montreal ? However I see the toilet after the taping, his hair are a bit more messy on top but beard is groomed the same.

for me the haircut is a match

ps: of course if he misleaded us... my question is why? Hugesmile

montreal - Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 42 95959510
https://twitter.com/BachCan

montreal - Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 42 98989812
https://www.instagram.com/p/BbuhDgSgbBQ/?taken-by=chrisleroux63

Back to top Go down

montreal - Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by northernviewer Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:05 am

Was the WTA filmed in Montreal? Chris is standing in a hotel not a house ... no house has those kind of vents in the wall... hotels do though. And each room Having its own toilet brush is a good idea.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:20 am

northernviewer wrote:Was the WTA filmed in Montreal?  Chris is standing in a hotel not a house ... no house has those kind of vents in the wall... hotels do though.  And each room Having its own toilet brush is a good idea.

we do in montreal... I know for a fact a I live in quebec and 5 years in montreal
the flooring is also very popular

central air conditioning

ETA: old houses in Montreal have this because they did not build the houses with a way to remove the air from the toilet too. sorry to go into details, but saying it is not a house is just not true.

Last edited by HEA on Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:08 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:21 am

northernviewer wrote:Was the WTA filmed in Montreal?  Chris is standing in a hotel not a house ... no house has those kind of vents in the wall... hotels do though.  And each room Having its own toilet brush is a good idea.

Nice catch - not a house. Montreal as per tag or misdirect when really in Toronto?
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:39 am

HEA wrote:

we do in montreal... I know for a fact a I live in quebec and 5 years in montreal

central air conditioning

That pic screams hotel room to me ... textured wall paper ( badly seamed above the door ... plain light fixtures... vent.... no pics .... no way is that a house

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:10 am

northernviewer wrote:
HEA wrote:

central air conditioning

That pic screams hotel room to me ... textured wall paper ( badly seamed above the door ... plain light fixtures... vent.... no pics .... no way is that a house

you can see a brown towel on top of the bar of what I think is the corner for the bath tube... hotel do not have brown towels, they are always white. Could also be a curtain but then again, hotels do not offer windows for the bathrooms... and to have this air evacuation would be mandatory if this is a bathroom.... We can buy it at canadian tire and DIY anytime. make a hole and insert the panel. done

http://www.canadiantire.ca/fr/pdp/baseboard-grill-14-x-8-in-0643033p.html#srp

http://www.canadiantire.ca/fr/heating-cooling/home-ventilation/registers-grills.html

where would you put the pictures? above the doors? I personnally don't do that.... That looks more like a door to put the towels. I have 2 of those in my apartment and my late MIL used to have many too in her house. Could be the coats wardrobe at main entrance too.

When I look at this picture, I think "old". not new. Also lets remember that montreal is an old city. We have 2 and 4 apartments in one building (stairs outside), we have single houses too, apartment of 2 floors too... the city is not new and built with old material, old fashioned.

I am not saying it is Montréal. Also from Toronto it is not that far by plane. But for me this is no hotel. Reminds me of an entrance of a ground floor of the main intrance , stairs next to him to go to main rooms

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:30 am

jojo47 wrote:

Nice catch - not a house. Montreal as per tag or misdirect when really in Toronto?

"Back to the old stomping grounds this week..." could be interpreted "I WILL be back in Montreal this week...", rather than "I AM ALREADY back in Montreal..." maybe? no idea
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:37 am

Bobette wrote:
jojo47 wrote:

"Back to the old stomping grounds this week..." could be interpreted "I WILL be back in Montreal this week...", rather than "I AM ALREADY back in Montreal..." maybe? no idea

All the comments seemed to indicate he was in Montreal. Maybe WTA was taped there.? I looked at credits after WTA and saw lots of French names in credits... couldn’t catch location at the end though

northernviewer
northernviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkgirl Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:36 pm

I think they spoiled this season when Chris did his interview(before show aired) and all he said this season made me a better person (which I truly believe he learned a lot ) next one(girl) is going to have a better Chris and then NOAH did all the talking pretty much. Ok you can't tell me that's a guy that is in love, and if he is then that's pretty good of him cause that threw me off. Jmo

Pinkgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:04 pm

not saying she was at his house but it is eerie possible IMO
looks to me the same style and she could be on the back to the patio)

also downstairs... does it look to you boxes? no curtains to the windows too, so it looks like still in process of installation imo

montreal - Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 42 12121213
https://www.instagram.com/chrisleroux63/

montreal - Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 42 12121214
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bb0qwb2AKry/?taken-by=mikaela.wightman

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:02 pm

HEA wrote:not saying she was at his house but it is eerie possible IMO
looks to me the same style and she could be on the back to the patio)

also downstairs... does it look to you boxes? no curtains to the windows too, so it looks like still in process of installation imo

montreal - Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 42 12121213
https://www.instagram.com/chrisleroux63/

montreal - Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 42 12121214
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bb0qwb2AKry/?taken-by=mikaela.wightman
It's possible. She has this pic tagged toronto ontario, opposed to what she usually tags (#JunctionTO) which I think is her neighbourhood. Wherever Mikaela is in her pic, I'm pretty sure is not her place just from what I've seen of it on her ig stories and the windows are definitely similar looking. On the other hand, the decor in Mik's picture looks decidedly feminine though imo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:15 pm

Didn't Mikaela say on her IG story or IG that she is moving away for at least 6 months to a year? If she's doing that, why would she do it if she's with Chris??

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 58 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 50 ... 58  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Canada Season 3 - Chris Leroux - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+33
dy1119
mprssdbyu
4health
nikikass
albean99