SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Luvstruck Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:35 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Becca has this in the bag imo and I definitely think TPTB are and will do all they can to ensure she is the next Bette. I think Becca will be ready by ATFR given it's January still so plenty time for her to be ready to film her own season. She's the best and perfect choice for the gig. jmo

Anyone else seen the close up pic of Becca that Elan took on the wilderness date? She is gorgeous and it is seems like she would have Elan in her corner!!!!!!!!!!!!

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:51 pm

Caroline is in her corner too because she liked a tweet saying Becca should be the next Bachelorette.

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:32 pm

I was pulling for Tia but at this point I'm hoping for Becca!!! If Becca doesn't want I'm back for hoping Tia

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:24 pm

@mizzoufan
I thought I heard Tia got back with an old boyfriend. Anyone else hear this?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:26 pm

I am team Becca or no one. giggling anyone else is going to be so disappointing.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Wed Jan 24, 2018 9:46 pm

Kashathediva wrote:@mizzoufan
I thought I heard Tia got back with an old boyfriend. Anyone else hear this?
Good for her if that's true

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:01 pm

Catch me and this avatar all throughout Becca’s Bachelorette season! Haven’t been this excited for a bachelorette that hasn’t even been named bachelorette in quite some time!
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:32 pm

SeekAny wrote:Catch me and this avatar all throughout Becca’s Bachelorette season! Haven’t been this excited for a bachelorette that hasn’t even been named bachelorette in quite some time!

hahahahaha laugh out loud YESSSSSSS i am with you here Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 1377737533 #Beccaforbachelorette
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by LiboLRC Thu Jan 25, 2018 3:06 am

I hope they show more of her because so far she seems very boring and at this point I prefer Tia.

LiboLRC

Back to top Go down

Post by star_D Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:13 am

RS said Tia is seeing a military guy post filming. I don’t think it’s that serious though. Someone here found a guy taking care of Tia’s dog while filming has not finished. That guy changed his profile to private immediately. When RS releasing this information, I checked that guy’s ig. It’s back on public. He and Tia don’t follow each other but he has a post with the same pic Tia posted on her ig a while ago. The fact they don’t follow each other but Tia liked that photo makes it suspicious. And when I first check his profile, in preview, it shows Tia is following him that means it’s a recent unfollow.

But if this guy is really who she is seeing, I think they aren’t exclusive or committed pre-filming. I feel they just date and try to see if things work out. It’s all circumstancial evidence though.
Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 48312110

Last edited by star_D on Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:20 am; edited 1 time in total

star_D

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:45 am

I would love to see Becca as the lead. I am not watching this season, just following on here. Now I may have to watch future episodes just to see if they Becca's personality.
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:53 pm

Awesome. Good for Tia (and for me because she was the competition I was worried about for Becca cheeky )
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+60
mprssdbyu
pitci
just me
TeamArie_
CHO
suzq
teambigrach
Ladybug82
littlereddress
justcallmegranny
Maya