SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 23 of 24 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

afterthefinalrose - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:14 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@Aunties_Love where did that pic of David come from?

I found this guy. His name is Joe from Detroit, or I would guess somewhere in Michigan. The casting call in the youtube took place in Detroit. But I can't see where "J" would fit.

afterthefinalrose - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Manbun10

afterthefinalrose - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Manbun11

afterthefinalrose - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Manbun12

afterthefinalrose - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Manbun13

It's old, 2016. Starts at .27 seconds "I have my friend Joe here"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uh_0QmVIAfM

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4716-bachelorette-14-becca-kufrin-sleuthed-information-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers
OOps, sorry, forgot to say it's from his facebook. https://www.facebook.com/david.ravitz

Good find on the Joe! I think that could be our man bun guy for sure!!

As far as where Joe would fit, what about if Jason/Jay is named wrong and that is actually Joe and the one before that which also has a short name is the Jay/Jason????

afterthefinalrose - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Name610

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

afterthefinalrose - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by star_D Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:56 pm

Jason is marked correct. Someone speculated that the one before Jason, s is Jack who was mentioned by someone on Twitter or Reddit.

star_D

Back to top Go down

Post by star_D Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:19 pm

I feel the man with a bun might be Mike since he Seems to have lighter hair color in the list compared to other contestants. And man bun man is blonde.

star_D

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Mar 30, 2018 8:23 pm

Captain Colgate Alex Templeman, is following this guy

https://www.instagram.com/luisvb89/

who follows him back as well as Colton.

afterthefinalrose - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Captu197

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Fri Mar 30, 2018 8:39 pm

It looks like stagesyouth.org is located in Hillsboro, Oregon. Luis Ventura. I've been off computer for the day. Sorry if this has already been found.

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sat Mar 31, 2018 3:59 pm

Man, it’s bugging me that I can’t think of how to find anything on Mystery Asian Guy/Number 4 laugh out loud is he going to be like the Vanessa of the season where RS only reveals him last minute and releases the wrong person at first laugh out loud

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Mar 31, 2018 5:33 pm

Wouldn't that be great too if he made it to the F4?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sat Mar 31, 2018 5:52 pm

It would be pretty cool :yes:

As of now there’s still hope since nothing is known about him other than that he’s partially Asian and might be named John/Jon/Jesse laugh out loud

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:25 pm

scrolling through MF's tweets and thinking about this :

afterthefinalrose - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 DYhSApnV4AECrF4

https://twitter.com/fleissmeister/status/975119492802949121

the guy on the far left, is he an unknown out of the 3 unknowns on the chart we have ? (along with the manbun guy..and..?)

i couldn't recall he's been sleuthed?..and to my eye, he is not Jean, is he (different person)?. He might very be got eliminated on night 1. IMO

Need anyone's thought on this Praying .TIA

ETA>Looking at the timeline,  Just realized that MF posted this pic most likely the morning after MnG. So, this guy should still be in the running at least until epis 2.

Last edited by Joy15 on Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:33 pm

That photo would have been after the M&G, so it would have had to have been after first night elimination.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:46 pm

@Kashathediva

thanks Kasha..i just ETA my post...realizing the timeline. yes .

so ..i guess we have this guy and the manbun as 2 of the unknowns.

I believe second from the left is Connor, isn't it?. do we know the second guy from the right? anyone? Praying question

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:46 am

I'm seeing comments and posts about Mike, Mike posted on IG, etc. Who is Mike? I must have missed it?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 24 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+60
mprssdbyu
pitci
just me
TeamArie_
CHO
suzq
teambigrach
Ladybug82
littlereddress
justcallmegranny
Maya