SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 24 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

afterthefinalrose - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Newto Tue Feb 27, 2018 10:09 pm

mizzoufan wrote: I'd love to Becca T!!!!

Dear G-d, No. Anyone but her. JMHO.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

afterthefinalrose - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by XQZME Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:27 am

stuckinsc wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:
snu88les wrote:This is my first time posting here.  I'm not sure if this is the appropriate thread to post this, but about one week ago, some guy on Instagram commented on a random picture on my Instagram. I clicked his profile to see who he was and under his Instagram stories he had a picture of himself holding a rose with @bachelorabc tagged. I wish I would have taken a screenshot of his exact words he posted under the story, but he made it seem like he was going to be on the next season. He also looks like the exact type of person this show would pick for a possible contestant. This is his instagram handle...https://www.instagram.com/westonrichey

He is pretty cute.   :yes:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BeCMN3-FvZM/

Reminds me of Luke Pell.

...he looks like a tool... giggling
XQZME
XQZME

Back to top Go down

Post by LiboLRC Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:43 am

If the Bachelorette is Becca do you think Eric Bigger will go to her season he's been talking about her on SM? Also do you think Arie will make an appereance of some sort?

LiboLRC

Back to top Go down

Post by summerdayze Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:55 am

LiboLRC wrote:If the Bachelorette is Becca do you think Eric Bigger will go to her season he's been talking about her on SM? Also do you think Arie will make an appereance of some sort?

Eric Bigger - my feeling, unlikely. 
Arie - no way in hell laugh out loud

summerdayze

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:00 am

Who is RS saying leaning toward

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:12 am

mizzoufan wrote: Who is RS saying  leaning toward

For the lead Becca’s if she wants it.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:13 pm

http://www.etonline.com/peter-kraus-reacts-people-calling-bachelor-arie-luynedyk-jr-not-peter-exclusive-94910

"I didn't really get to see too much of them, because [I only watched the] first two episodes, but both [Becca and Bekah] actually seem like great people," he said, noting that he was jealous of Luyendyk. "[And] Caroline... someone said, 'Hey, you should watch out for this girl. She seems really great.'"

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:15 pm

Rolly wrote:

He also wrote "they’ve talked to her, they’ve filmed in MN", and that Tia, Bekah, Seinne and Kristina haven't been approached.
He "has been told" this, so who knows. He also "was told" that JoJo and Jordan were broken up before the ATFR. laugh out loud

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Mar 02, 2018 4:37 pm

blueblues wrote:
Rolly wrote:

He also wrote "they’ve talked to her, they’ve filmed in MN", and that Tia, Bekah, Seinne and Kristina haven't been approached.
He "has been told" this, so who knows. He also "was told" that JoJo and Jordan were broken up before the ATFR. laugh out loud

Probably from the psycho on Twitter from Chico that kept saying they were kaput. laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:51 pm

One of Becca's guys is pulling a Shawn B laugh out loud 

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:10 am

I was all for him until I read he's an athlete. Suspect

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  afterthefinalrose - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 1f49c

afterthefinalrose - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 8367-910 afterthefinalrose - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 I_got_13 afterthefinalrose - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 E5kqdm15 afterthefinalrose - Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:12 am

Crap I am off to Greece on that day for a couple of weeks.

nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 24 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 14 - Becca Kufrin - Potential Contestants - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+60
mprssdbyu
pitci
just me
TeamArie_
CHO
suzq
teambigrach
Ladybug82
littlereddress
justcallmegranny
Maya