SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 54 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:31 am

AllAboutLove wrote:@bobette laugh out loud too funny. It's always obvious though it seems laugh out loud  

Maybe it will be more like he stands by her and just like he deleted his couchsurfing details so maybe the F1 you don't care for and thus perfect for Ali?  (I am looking for some positives here so you can still enjoy bestbud! )  

Honestly though, I doubt he calls her out for anything. The pics I sleuthed BTS of them together makes me think he's more likely to be the one and not like that at all.

My bet is if any guy calls her out it will come out that the guy is a cheater and has some shady past that will be a huge controversy to overshadow anything else :uptonogood

GOOD POINT. cantstopl
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:32 am

Interesting that WHO mag posted this and talking about if Charlie is the one for Ali.

WHO did exclusives with Sasha and Lee (only contestants those seasons they did single articles for) and pushed for them and talked about them being the one for their leads and so did other media.

It's been a pattern of past F1s (Lee and Sasha) who got pre-season media of being seen as possibly "the one" for the lead and seen talking about finding "true love" and "sweeping the lead off her feet". Charlie has the same so far....

Whether that means Charlie is possible F1 or something else... will see if Sportsbet stars align and the odds are in his favor laugh out loud

Is Charlie the one for Ali?

The Bachelorette Australia is about to kick off with Ali Oetjen at the helm, and it looks like we already have a front-runner in Sydney builder Charlie.

In their first meeting on the red carpet in episode 1, the 31-year-old puts his heart on his sleeve when he tells Ali he wants to find true love and start a family.

Charlie even gave Ali a handmade journal that she can use on her Bachelorette journey, with a note from him on the first page.

The note reads: “As we spend time together I hope to have my name written on each and every page, but at the end of each day at least I know, I’ll always have this one.”

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 54 Xac20cc98aa63b6aec2bfb46b6d1fa3570eebcabc.jpg.pagespeed.ic.7HiWMUC0Km 
https://www.who.com.au/bachelorette-australia-2018-charlie-newling?category=The_Bachelorette

ETA: Charlie - First man posted on BetteAU facebook

Also first man posted on BetteAU IG

bacheloretteau Meet Charlie, the 31 year old Builder from NSW. Will Ali fall for ‘Mr Perfect’? The Bachelorette premieres 7.30 Wednesday, October 10 on TEN. #BacheloretteAU
Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 54 41502214_2077040869014439_4598393489211558820_n

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Fri Sep 28, 2018 8:46 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:42 am

Bobette wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:@bobette laugh out loud too funny. It's always obvious though it seems laugh out loud  

Maybe it will be more like he stands by her and just like he deleted his couchsurfing details so maybe the F1 you don't care for and thus perfect for Ali?  (I am looking for some positives here so you can still enjoy bestbud! )  

Honestly though, I doubt he calls her out for anything. The pics I sleuthed BTS of them together makes me think he's more likely to be the one and not like that at all.

My bet is if any guy calls her out it will come out that the guy is a cheater and has some shady past that will be a huge controversy to overshadow anything else :uptonogood

GOOD POINT.  cantstopl

It could very well end up being a win-win for everyone laugh out loud   bestbud!

Tbh I'm just watching for the show itself and because I like the Bette seasons more and not for the people on the show themselves (I've resigned myself to what they're all about). I know I'm in a minority but I really don't care about the Grant stuff and his 'I was gone for 5 minutes' alleged cheating/whatever during their short-lived "relationship" where they knew each other and in person a total of a few weeks max. True or not, none of these people are morality role models and many of them shouldn't be leads etc but I'm not watching them for all that. I just want to see some hotties on the show and some entertaining moments and usually the Bette has less drama and is more entertaining to me so here I am laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Sep 27, 2018 9:20 am

Hey I don't care about the morality of the Grant thing either - I just wish she'd admit it!  I'd have WAY more respect for her if she just came out and went "whoops - accidentally got pissed and had it off with my boyfriend's mate!" It's the fakery that irks me.

But anyway, I'd watch even if the Lead was a blow up doll so I'm always on board laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 27, 2018 9:30 am

I have a feeling things didn't go down like Grant said (pun intended) laugh out loud I'll wait until she says whatever she'll likely say on the steps of the bachelor mansion (pun intended) since I think she's been contracted to not be able to definitively say anything as I bet it's part of her storyline (not one I'm interested in but whatevs, I am here for the rest of it laugh out loud ). I really prefer the BetteAU format. Regardless of lead I think it's the superior show to BachAU. I've been meh on Nick's season so I'm ready for something Bette-r :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Sep 27, 2018 10:56 am

rofl You're on fire with the puns tonight @AllAboutLove. Glad you're on board - wouldn't be the same without you! Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 54 1377737533
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:11 am

laugh out loud TY. I'm definitely glad you are on board @Bobette bestbud! even if bored with Ali we can make up for it with sleuthing and some puns and discussing men in gladiator outfits and whatever other eye candy we get Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 54 1f525  Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 54 1f525
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Sep 27, 2018 6:17 pm

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:45 pm

Nice job on the sleuthing!! clapping!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 28, 2018 5:09 am

Tenplay has two videos of the men up now.
TPTB presents Mr Perfect and Mr Knight in Shining ArmourCharlie and Todd (do we know who Todd is from those sleuthed?)  question

https://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-bachelorette

I am unable to watch so will wait for DM or screencaps to see. Here's my SC of what is on the Tenplay site and the two men listed so far

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 54 42727673_10215291429392887_4101786663527645184_n
These nicknames are hysterical laugh out loud Will be adding them to the contestants names since that's how Ten/TPTB want them to be seen laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Sep 28, 2018 5:32 am

Found some fresh info on Mr Perfect. Copied from his thread:

Bobette wrote:Been snooping around. Dug up some interesting stuff. Found the full version of the cropped photo Charlie used on Couch surfing:

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 54 JKDN5Gq

Source

Potentially controversial opinion: I think Charlie perhaps does not surf exclusively on female couches. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

JMO.

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 54 63siJih

Source

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 54 QbCHYta

Source

Charlie's not in the below pic, but it's from the same night and identified the event, which is Hot Kandi: http://hotkandi.com/

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 54 HTvfCVr

Source

He seems to have been deliberately untagged in several photos

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 54 A4sQQko

Source

Charlie far right IMO

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 54 LHYB5WE

Source

Found the original of this. Looks like this guy is/was his roommate. Charlie's all over his account.

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 54 QicDwhF

Source

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 54 KtirqMv

Source

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 54 KxkqD1w

Source

Saved the best for last:

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 54 EUmgohU

Source

Comment on the above pic:

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 54 HusScCg

All pics above are from Instagram accounts which are public at time of posting. Check them out while you can!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Sep 28, 2018 5:37 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Tenplay has two videos of the men up now.
TPTB presents Mr Perfect and Mr Knight in Shining ArmourCharlie and Todd (do we know who Todd is from those sleuthed?)  question

https://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-bachelorette

I am unable to watch so will wait for DM or screencaps to see. Here's my SC of what is on the Tenplay site and the two men listed so far

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 54 42727673_10215291429392887_4101786663527645184_n
These nicknames are hysterical laugh out loud Will be adding them to the contestants names since that's how Ten/TPTB want them to be seen laugh out loud

Thanks @AAL - I just watched the clip.

Todd is one of the blondes.  They don't show his full face but you can see some of his hair.  I'll compare pics in a sec to work out which one he is.  The first 15 secs of the 40 sec clip is literally just him trying to get out of the car in his outfit.  laugh out loud  

The announcer says "Ali, you wanted a knight in shining armour, well here he is".  I seriously think they might be trolling her with these men.  Anyway, she seems impressed and is shown in an ITM saying "this guy is HOT".

ETA:  The video can be viewed here @AllAboutLove, no region block:

The Bachelorette 2018: Sales rep Todd from WA is hoping to woo Ali Oetjen

And if Ali Oetjen’s reaction is anything to go by, he might be in for a solid chance.

Despite creaking his way down the red carpet in his plastic suit, reality TV’s newest sweetheart appears to be smitten with the boy from WA declaring: “Holey-moley guacamole. This guy is hot!”

This was the best screencap I could get:

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen -  SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 54 SfN8ZS9

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 4 - Ali Oetjen - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
limoncello
AEF
spangler
Agent99
Storybook
stuckinsc
Enough
Mommyof2
LoveDovez
Linds911
Idlemess