SELECT CONTENT

MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 35 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Brill Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:03 pm

Just checked the day and time next week.  It is at 7 pm MST (for me) Tuesday the 9th and it says episode 1, on LifeTime Network.  They will be finding out and telling their families they are getting married.  So looks like we will be a week behind. I've already marked it to record in case I forget. Hugesmile

MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LoveDovez Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:41 pm

Brill wrote:Just checked the day and time next week.  It is at 7 pm MST (for me) Tuesday the 9th and it says episode 1, on LifeTime Network.  They will be finding out and telling their families they are getting married.  So looks like we will be a week behind. I've already marked it to record in case I forget. Hugesmile

That's weird because I just watched the first episode of it where they told their families they were getting married and it went off just as the brides were about to walk in.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:51 am

@LoveDovez Canadians do not get the live show. It's the same as previous seasons, we are a week behind.

Unless someone can find a link that we can watch before the next epi, we can stay on top of it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by biglove44 Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:11 am

i just discovered this show and i love it.

biglove44

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:08 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@LoveDovez Canadians do not get the live show. It's the same as previous seasons, we are a week behind.

Unless someone can find a link that we can watch before the next epi, we can stay on top of it.

@GuardianAngel my apologies. I didn't realize that. I was wondering if I had lost my mind thinking I didn't watch what I had just watched lolol.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorelei Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:08 pm

Happy New Year everyone!!

Here's hoping we can have a successful season in Boston.

I liked the picks and hope they all connect.
Time will tell........
Lorelei
Lorelei

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:22 pm

@biglove44 it's such a crazy concept but it pulls me in every season.

@Lorelei Lets hope its a good season. I don't even mind if the couples don't stay married, it's their behaviour after. I don't like the nastyness.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:35 pm

Great recap, Bach.
I watched the 2 shows on night one, and your recap matches my recollection exactly.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1873

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 04, 2018 9:24 pm

I just watched epi 1. I like all the couples. I'm wondering if there's some foreshadowing for Jephte. They didn't show the ring he picked out or the cost like they did for the other two? He said something about his ex girlfriends being blocked or deleted, during his Bachelor party. It looks like his mother will be an issue. Shaniece appears to be very needy to me.

Ryan seems to be a devoted type that likes to please. He mentions cooking for his wife and doing things together. He and Jaclyn make a nice looking couple, so do the other two couples. At this point, I like them all.

I hope it's a good season.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:22 pm

Dr. Pepper seems to have dropped some weight.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1873

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:29 pm

@provenceguy Yes I noticed that as well.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:31 pm

Watched last night.. the couples seem well matched so far. Ryan and Jaclyn seem like they might be my favorites, hopefully they last better then the other R&J from Season 4 laugh out loud

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 8367-910 MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 I_got_13 MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 E5kqdm15 MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11964

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 35 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+33
Luvstruck
smartcat
aviej
crazychicken
mindless