SELECT CONTENT

MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 27 of 35 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 31 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 27 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:36 am

@crazychicken thanks! That clarifies it. Good to know for next season.

This is too cute. laugh out loud

https://twitter.com/Jephte_Pierre88

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 27 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by nuts2uiam Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:00 am

Late to the game here. Whatever the reason Molly was not attracted to Jon, from my armchair view two things jump out at me. She WAS attracted but not ready to be intimate on the wedding night, in my mind understandable. She needed some time for the heat to develop in the relationship. I get that.

Jon, on the other hand was immediately attracted and wanted the intimacy ASAP after the wedding. Jon is now put in the position of having to be patient until she gets there. Instead of the desire building on her part, she seems to pull away and as she withdraws, it makes Jon even more distant. He is frustrated and then the three some comment comes out of him. IMO, it was already game over at that juncture. I think he "hoped" that it would work out somehow, but probably doubted it would happen.

I think the rocky start of him always "playing" also contributed to her shut down, although, personally, I am a bit more reserved so I appreciate someone who is the life of the party. I actually think that Jon will be fine and so will she. They have raised their profiles so to speak and I believe it won't be long before they both have significant others.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:15 am

@nuts2uiam Good post.

I wonder how many times she ridiculed him before he made the 3'some statement. We only learned in the prior two epi's that she was not the same after the camera's stopped rolling. He decided to film the bar incident so he can prove to the experts what she's like, that tells me it was going on for some time.

I'm not sure there's anything there to work on, but I haven't seen the epi yet. Molly looked sad in some of the tweets, but like a poster said, is she trying to put the blame on Jon to make herself look good by saying she wanted to try.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:43 am

GuardianAngel wrote:

They both have brand new jobs, though. Not sure that this would work out for them?
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1873

Back to top Go down

Post by mygodared Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:10 pm

All in favor of a show featuring the Pierres, signify by saying aye!!! I would love to see a continuation of this cute couple's story.

mygodared

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:46 pm

aviej wrote:
Rolly wrote:So it sounds like Molly feels bad that Jon wants to end it. Not sure if she just doesn’t want it to be her fault or she regrets that they gave up too easy. She seems sadder than I’ve seen her but you never know with her how real she’s being.

Hard to tell what Molly really feels, especially when the cameras are rolling.

I think this is all Molly was there for. All she cared about was how she came across on camera. Never Jon's feelings,..She was there strictly to be on TV and that was all. IMHO
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:14 pm

Molly also says after talking to her mom about ending their marriage “I dont think he’s going to be open to be back in the marriage. Would I love it? Absolutely.”

Huh?!? I can see why Jon is so confused. Does she mean that she wants to try or is it easy to say this bc it’s already ended?

Earlier in the relationship it seemed that she made a little effort to kiss or touch him then she seemed more distant. She went to all the effort to do the red wig scene with him which was cute then she just says she’s tired and wants to go to sleep. Would it kill her to hold his hand or hug him? I don’t mean “sex” but what would they be doing if they had been dating for 6 to 8 weeks? Friends have more physical contact than Molly shows towards Jon.

I still think there is more to their story. We’ll see next week.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:15 pm

provenceguy wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

They both have brand new jobs, though. Not sure that this would work out for them?

That would be a great show, but I almost would rather Jon and Jaclyn get together. They both seemed to take it seriously, and maybe would have made a better couple.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:17 pm

LoveDovez wrote:
aviej wrote:
Rolly wrote:So it sounds like Molly feels bad that Jon wants to end it. Not sure if she just doesn’t want it to be her fault or she regrets that they gave up too easy. She seems sadder than I’ve seen her but you never know with her how real she’s being.

Hard to tell what Molly really feels, especially when the cameras are rolling.

I think this is all Molly was there for. All she cared about was how she came across on camera. Never Jon's feelings,..She was there strictly to be on TV and that was all. IMHO

I agree totally with both posts!!  yes I would love to be a fly on the wall and wonder what her friends and family really think when they see her acting on camera and then compare it to what she cry balls to them about poor her!!!  scratch   Give me a break!!  They seemed to have a lot of fun doing activities yet most people have more empathy with a person they just hang out with.  I still wonder if him driving through the mud, set her off for the rest of the show.  She was really ticked at that in a big way saying nasty things in front of him on the phone to the expert. :headbanging   I won't forget that exchange!!  speechless

I hope Jon gives her NO MORE OF HIS TIME!!!  That's the best thing he did by taping her so the experts could see and hear the REAL Molly!!!  Shame on her!  I also agree with him, even though it seemed he was not fighting fair at the time, when he had trouble understanding why she seemed to be so prim and proper with him and the camera and yet was involved with a threesome with a friend and random stranger they picked up at a bar. question  Some how the two things don't compute.  Plus not a thing you tell your hubby that you just met and married on MAFS!!  I bet Jon was thinking WOW, just hang in there and we can have a rocking good time!! :stirthepot  Boy he was in for a surprise!! :yes:

MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 27 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by jupitercornflakes Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:54 pm

But even the incident in the bar is one-sided since we don't see what led up to it. So IMO, it becomes a "he said, she said" about why they had a fight and why he filmed it.

jupitercornflakes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:30 pm

I didn't watch any of the season but only turned it on last night since there was nothing else I wanted to watch.  So from only seeing what was shown on the Decision Day episode and the Unfiltered episode shown after it, I got the feeling that there is unfinished business between John and Molly.

He made a comment in the Unfiltered episode that caught my attention. It was something about them being able to be in the same room at the same time with no fighting.  Just makes me wonder if they have at least become friends since filming ended and have actually gotten to know each other better.

Not saying they will be together though!

@GuardianAngel, sort of reminds me of how some of the contestants from Spouse House became friends outside of filming even though the romance didn't work out. They are able to be together socially with other friends from the show... KelliJo and Tom are the ones from Spouse House that I can think of off the top of my head.

And, evidently Jaclyn had mentioned moving to Arizona to Ryan before because I heard something about Arizona in the Unfiltered show as well.

(My hearing isn't so great so I don't always catch everything but did hear the word Arizona!)

Back to top Go down

Post by cantstopwatchin Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:05 pm

I thought the show dragged ooonnn.  Man!

Unfiltered episode prior to the finale - I thought it was interesting Dr. Pepper said she thought Jon had gotten the "raw" Molly when the cameras were off and Pastor Cal kind of snorted and laughed like "ya think?", so I don't think at the time of filming that episode, the experts had any more delusions about her.  Interestingly, while answering another question, Dr. Pepper said one of the hardest parts was choosing participants who wanted to be on the show "too much," meaning they were there purely to be on TV.  In my own head, I immediately thought of Molly and Ryan.  

Finale -

Jon and Molly - if the cameras were on, so was Molly.  It's really hard to believe anything that comes out of her mouth and I found my eyes rolling MANY times during her PIs leading up to their decision.  Poor Jon looked so dejected - I mean, how many times does a guy have to hear she's not attracted to him?  [Which also blows my mind b/c he's a good-looking guy!]  And did anyone else notice the clear line between Dr. Pepper and Pastor Cal implying they should keep trying while Jessica stayed silent and just said they could divorce with dignity?  Clearly, they hadn't seen the video(s) at that point.  

Jaclyn & Ryan - I wanted to pull out my hair - Eddie Haskell (Ryan) was back again b/c they were in front of the experts.  I truly thought Jaclyn would've gotten whiplash in the days leading up and it seemed she was SO CLOSE to making the right decision.  But, she wanted to give it a try w/o the cameras, something she discussed on the Unfiltered after the show and didn't sound like she regretted it.

Jephte and Shawniece - I just adore them.  The experts stated they felt they could be "a power couple" and I think they're right.  Throughout the entire "journey," they treated each other with respect, and when they didn't, they owned it, apologized, and learned from it.  And the clips when they were wrapping up where Jephte said he thought Shawniece would make a great mom, and who knew, maybe they'd be parents in a year...so cute knowing what we know!  I could gush about them all day, so I'll leave it at that.  

Finale Unfiltered - Jamie told Shawniece she had us guessing on her decision.  She said she wanted Jephte to know that even though the experts had chosen them for one another, she was choosing him on her own.  She wanted to make a point to let him know he was being chosen.  It was so sweet!!  And at one point, Jaclyn said she realized the difference between "want" and "need."  She realized though she wanted to move to AZ, it wasn't something she needed.  She needed to make sure things worked out with Ryan.  I couldn't help giggling

Can't wait for the reunion show, it's always my favorite, though I wonder if we'll find anything new out other than Shawniece being pregnant if it was filmed only three weeks later.

We must overcome the notion that we must be regular... it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre. - Uta Hagen
cantstopwatchin
cantstopwatchin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 35 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 31 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+33
Luvstruck
smartcat
aviej
crazychicken
mindless