SELECT CONTENT

MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 35 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mafs - MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:02 pm

I was so happy to see the immediate physical chemistry between all the couples...the morning after shot of the used condom on R&Js floor was a bit much though! I feel like Jephte needs to stop fixating on S being a “stranger” and S needs to just chillax and not get so sensitive about every little action by J (eg he put her name in his phone and she got upset it was just her first and last name, huh?) Jon and Molly so far seem ridiculously compatible and at ease, although I noted on the preview they went for massages and apparently her hubby hadn’t seen her naked yet and seemed to allude maybe this was cause for tension? I really do have high hopes for this season!

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

mafs - MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:30 pm

I can't see Shawniece and Jephte working out. To me they are so opposite. He seems quiet and reserved, she seems boisterous and annoying to me.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:59 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I can't see Shawniece and Jephte working out. To me they are so opposite. He seems quiet and reserved, she seems boisterous and annoying to me.

I think they are the Heather and Derek of this season too. So far my money is on the other two staying together but I will be shocked if these two are together half way through the season.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:40 pm

Jackie and Ryan Molly and Jon are just adorable. Watching the epi now. I posted the youtube in the viewlink thread.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:50 pm

Ryan keeps calling Jackie "wife". Anthony used to do that all the time to Ashley. So sweet! These people better not let me down. laugh out loud

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:53 pm

They are all going to Jamaica? That's different.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:01 pm

Aww Jepthe is so sweet during brunch.

Overall the brunch went well for all three couples.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:26 pm

That was a good epi. Shawniece needs to back off. I had a feeling she was going to be like that.

I couldn't get any s/caps for the previews because an ad for another youtube covered it. Looking forward to next week!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Thu Jan 18, 2018 6:45 am

Ok I managed to watch it finally too. Surprisingly for me I am still enjoying the new season. Normally I am starting to check out after episode 3.

Shawniece and Jepthe:
I agree with GA it`s going to be a huge surprise if they stayed married. It´s hard to read Jephte he is a nice guy but it seems to me that he is not ready for a marriage. He does not take it serious. And he is not attracted to Shawniese unfortunately. He seems so cheked out maybe Shawniese personality and the lap dance turned him off and now it`s already over for him before it even could have started. And that makes me feel sorry for Shawniece she is such a cutie pie. I like her a lot. I think she is not stupid and got the memo „he is not that into you“ and oh man that is a tough thing to swallow.

Jaclyn and Ryan:
They are cute together I like their banter already. So far they seem like a perfect match but I am seriously nervous about her „issue“ with her last boyfriend. I`m scared that there is going to be some drama because of that. By the way who catched the first hint?

Ryan: What`s your favorite movie?
Jaclyn: P.S. I love you

:nervous hmmm

Molly and Jon: Gosh for me they are ridiculously good matched. I like those two a lot. There is some spark going on between them. Molly is holding back for now but I think Jon is already falling for her. He even admit it he said „I think I can fall for Molly faster than I thought I would“. He is looking at her with some big puppy eyes kinda like „I can`t believe this georgeous woman is my wife“. He is also the one who is initiating the physical contact. I think he holds himself back as good as he can but I sense that in real he wants to touch her all the time. But it seems to me that Molly`s slow pace in terms of being intimate with each other is going to be a problem for him. So that is going to be an issue for Jon because the longer she holds back the more he is going to be insecure regarding her attraction to him. He even said it I think in the last episode that he hopes she is attracted to him like he is attracted to her.
On another note it also can be an fabricated issue by the producers and the edit. Because there was an morning conversation in bed after their first night together that made me go hmmm?! scratch  So Molly asked Jon how he slept the night and he was mumbling something like „I slept fine until you woke me up for 2 hours activity in the middle of the night“. And she was like „was it really that long?“ I was wondering what were they talking about? Maybe I misunderstood something no idea
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:43 am

@natik nice recap. Yes I caught the couple of hours comment too.

I think it's important to take things slow when it comes to consummating the marriage in this crazy environment. They are strangers and they don't know each other. I get where Jepthe is coming from especially with her being so outspoken and he is the opposite.

If there is sexual attraction, that's great, but that didn't work out for some of the others. I wouldn't be in a rush to get to that stage and I think both should be giving each other the space they need.

Shawniece is to much to soon IMHO for Jepthe.

The other two couples are really happy with the experts choice, plus there is physical chemistry. Shawniece seems to find a reason to nag all the time.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:15 pm

I am so going to disagree with you @GuardianAngel. Shawniece is reacting to the environment. Her reaction isn't because of an isolated incident but accumulation of little incident (and a lot of what we don't see). Let's look at this from her point of view. She got married to someone that is stingy with compliment. All she wants right now is a sign that he likes her. She respects that he wants to take things slowly but she is probably worried that he doesn't like her. With his stranger danger talk, she is worried that she is being friendzoned and the marriage is doomed. She has valid reasons. Thats why she is superemotional and intensly reading the situation. He should take a cue from the other guys that compliment their wives.. Complimenting should never be this hard. Right now, he seems immature. He hasnt handled any of the situation right. ALL my opinion.

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:00 pm

@Ruqibabe Good points! yes

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 35 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 19 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+33
Luvstruck
smartcat
aviej
crazychicken
mindless