SELECT CONTENT

MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 9 of 35 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 22 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

mafs - MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:25 pm

@Linds911 ahh ok got it. Then I'm on the right track. The link in the viewing link thread is epi 9 which would be last week for everyone else. This week sounds like it was a continuation. Thanks! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71478

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

mafs - MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Iluvbachette Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:58 pm

The other thing she has to remember is there are times when they are working that they get called out to very serious situations. On these situations they have no time to call you and tell you they will be late coming home. You just see them when you see them. That was the hardest part of it for me. I really worried during these times. But tried not to show it when he got home but to be thankful. They also have the highest alcoholic ratings.

Iluvbachette

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:09 pm

@Linds911 - I kept dozing off during the episode and so I probably missed that Jaclyn was not feeling well. Thanks for pointing that out to me.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 25, 2018 5:41 pm

Ryan is being a cry baby, worrying about situations in the future. After the meeting with Master Cal, he decided to go out even though Jaclyn was sick? I think he's too used to making sure he gets his way instead of putting other people's needs ahead of his. He seemed to be so into this in the beginning.

The conversation on the porch between Shawneice and Jepthe about their future was so sweet.

I like that the couples get together for a night out. Jon and Molly seem to have a great sense of humour, always laughing and they have good conversations.

Jacklyn foreshadowing saying she doesn't think they'll get divorced and Ryan tell the guys it's too soon to tell if it will work. I don't know about these two, Ryan keeps saying he's committed then during the previews he seems upset about having to give up his place.

I noticed that green background in everyone's PI's so this tells me it was done afterwards and a neutral location.

I want to look through their IG to see if we can match up any locations that might prove they are still together. I'll post the s/caps I took in the s/cap thread.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71478

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:18 pm

I thought Ryan and Jaclyn would stay married but now i think he will want the divorce after all. Feeling good about the other 2 couples.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  mafs - MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 1f49c

mafs - MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 8367-910 mafs - MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 I_got_13 mafs - MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 E5kqdm15 mafs - MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 9 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:00 pm

I don't trust the edit and at this point tend to believe all three couples will decide to stay together given they are in contact with each other and even socializing during the experiment.

In somewhat recent interviews, Jamie and Courtney admit they met and exchanged phone numbers during the interview process and secretly (because it was against the rules) remained in contact throughout their experiments. 

It could very well be that their successful marriages led this season's change in format of allowing the three couples to be in touch.
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by Mastiiffmom Wed Mar 28, 2018 4:48 am

It’s official, I really hate Ryan Buckley.
Mastiiffmom
Mastiiffmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:58 am

@Mastiiffmom - I don't hate him at all. I know how he comes across but I feel sorry for him. He has been matched with a woman who is willing to "give it her all" to make the relationship work and he does not see it. He needs some therapy, IMHO.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:15 am

Jaclyn deserves better.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1897

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:50 am

provenceguy wrote:Jaclyn deserves better.

I agree with both you and Newto also. I think that Ryan has a lot of the great building blocks but as a result of his inexperience, his relationship with Jac will wind up in divorce. He seems to have a level of immaturity that neither of the other two do and that was pretty evident last night when the boys got together. I don't think that he is mean or holding his ground just for the sake of it, I just think he has not been in relationships one enough to understand what it takes, most especially one like this. In the end I believe that only Jac and Ryan split. I feel sorry for her because she really does seem to have embraced the concept. I do think the loss of Jac, if it happens, will make him a better man for the next lady.

I do think that Jon and Molly have been the pawns in this group and their relationship has been shown in a more negative light so far. In the end I believe that only Jac and Ryan split. I feel sorry for her because she really does seem to have embraced the concept.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by mygodared Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:26 pm

Ryan is immature and he seems to view relationships as either he gets his way (winning) or he has to compromise (lose). It's only my opinion but he seemed to give weight to my view when after an argument with Jaclyn he said to the camera that he would take a "l". I also think that his drinking may become a problem too. He says all the right things as if he's reciting some magazine article and that they aren't what he really wants to put in practice. I see warning signs all over this couple. I hope that I am wrong. #heain'tready

mygodared

Back to top Go down

Post by Mastiiffmom Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:37 pm

“Hate” may be strong. However; he has absolutely NO redeeming qualities for being a good husband. He “says” all the right things, but his actions say something else. He wants to be Mr. Partying Single Guy and do what ever he wants to do, all while having a doting wife at home who doesn’t complain, puts out on command and accepts “him like he is”. He is insisting on keeping his bachelor pad, just in case. He lacks self awareness. He is not committed to this process at all. He is completely unaware how he comes across to others, and doesn’t care. He is selfish, stubborn, self-centered and has difficulty compromising. The biggest problem I see with Ryan besides all of that, is his drinking.
Mastiiffmom
Mastiiffmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 35 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 22 ... 35  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

MAFS - Season 6 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+33
Luvstruck
smartcat
aviej
crazychicken
mindless