SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins & Jessica Clarke Higgins - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2

Page 1 of 32 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BachelorNation - Ben Higgins & Jessica Clarke Higgins - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 Empty Ben Higgins & Jessica Clarke Higgins - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:25 am

Previous threads here

Continue #2 here.

AllAboutLove wrote:
umngirl wrote:I’m not a Ben fan but do we know if he’s even met Arie that they would have a picture together?

Even if Ben hasn't met Arie he could post one of Arie instead of himself as the lead - there's plenty of pics of Arie he could have found and wished him good luck rather than Ben post of himself. Better yet, just tweet it and omit the photo completely. 

It's obvious to me that Ben chose to post of himself and make it about himself. Thirst trap 101 and part of Ben's campaign this year to be TB again. jmo

albean99 wrote:I don't want Ben to ever be on my tv again. He's boring, he's shown himself to not be ready, and I'm sick of 2nd chances. All JMO.

Kashathediva wrote:Ditto

GuardianAngel wrote:Isn't it sad to see the former's who find it necessary to post something of themselves on premier night. IMHO they are still crying for attention. Wish the new lead the best, and keep yourself out of it IMHO. Whether I care for them or not, I'd have more respect if they did that.

He's not the only one from what I've seen last night. Rolling Eyes

FMG2015 wrote:I think it'll be interesting to see the group of guys from the upcoming  bachelorette. If there's no good candidates I definitely see a Ben 2.0 season. IMO, Hes an awful choice because with each season we get more and more younger  contestants showing up for the wrong reasons.
He isn't going to find his type on tv no matter how much he tries and "believes in the process"

Side note: Lauren's sister and mom still like a lot of his posts and  Lauren's friend Megan sent Ben a Christmas card of her family.  Pretty great that both parties are amicable.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sat Aug 13, 2022 10:07 pm; edited 2 times in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

BachelorNation - Ben Higgins & Jessica Clarke Higgins - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 Empty Re: Ben Higgins & Jessica Clarke Higgins - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2

Post by notarose Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:44 pm

Ben confirms he has left his software job. He now focuses on his coffee company in addition to entertainment opportunities. He is dating. 
https://www.theringer.com/platform/amp/2018/1/2/16843798/bachelor-season-premiere-recap-podcast?__twitter_impression=true

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

BachelorNation - Ben Higgins & Jessica Clarke Higgins - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 Empty Re: Ben Higgins & Jessica Clarke Higgins - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2

Post by Sprite Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:59 pm

notarose wrote:Ben confirms he has left his software job. He now focuses on his coffee company in addition to entertainment opportunities. He is dating. 
https://www.theringer.com/platform/amp/2018/1/2/16843798/bachelor-season-premiere-recap-podcast?__twitter_impression=true

The stiffest man around is looking at entertainment opportunities? rofl

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:00 pm

But it was poor Ben that Lauren just dragged into entertainment and he just wanted a quiet life in Denver right? cheeky

I never really bought Ben was selling and I don’t now either

Fake as fake can be

All JMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:30 pm

Sprite wrote:
notarose wrote:Ben confirms he has left his software job. He now focuses on his coffee company in addition to entertainment opportunities. He is dating. 

The stiffest man around is looking at entertainment opportunities? rofl

giggling Yep, I find him uptight as well. He has already filmed a few epis of 1st Look which is the show Ali F jump started her entertainment career with however she was kind of a natural on camera. According to the show FB page it looks like he going to be one of several regular hosts. scratch 
https://www.facebook.com/1stlooktv/videos/1846578658716499/

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:59 pm

Diana wrote:But it was poor Ben that Lauren just dragged into entertainment and he just wanted a quiet life in Denver right? cheeky

I never really bought Ben was selling and I don’t now either

Fake as fake can be

All JMO

And he's not looking for any fame, just a wife who can settle to his quiet life, yet here he is...

I feel bad for his ex boss, he kept the job for him for a long time, gave him a promotion etc..
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Cjr0204 Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:09 pm

I don't get why others don't see through him.Remember how Ashley said he needs a humble, church going, mission minded gal (shading somone the process).... well, I'm pretty sure Lindsey Duke doesn't fit that bill. I remember being put off when he said at the iheart festival a couple months ago that maybe soon he would have someone to "show off" - because that's what's important in a relationship

Cjr0204

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:37 pm

In one of his reader emails RS addressed his relationship with Lindsey Duke. Apparently he's still seeing her or still was during Thanksgiving. He has no idea why he hasn't gone public with the relationship or why he went on winter games because he didn't pair up with anyone.

I listened to the Podcast and he did mention that he has felt guilty about dating like it was wrong to date after Lauren but now he's realizing there's nothing wrong with it. He also admitted to being a people pleaser. Hmm maybe one day that'll change.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:46 pm

FMG2015 wrote:In one of his reader emails RS addressed his relationship with Lindsey Duke. Apparently he's still seeing her or still was during Thanksgiving. He has no idea why he hasn't gone public with the relationship or why he went on winter games because he didn't pair up with anyone.

I listened to the Podcast and he did mention that he has felt guilty about dating like it was wrong to date after Lauren but now he's realizing there's nothing wrong with it. He also admitted to being a people pleaser. Hmm maybe one day that'll change.

Winter games was one of the "entertainment" opportunities. IMO he just used that to get his name back out there. I look for him to really start "advertising" himself while it is airing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:48 pm

Cjr0204 wrote:I don't get why others don't see through him.Remember how Ashley said he needs a humble, church going, mission minded gal (shading somone the process).... well, I'm pretty sure Lindsey Duke doesn't fit that bill. I remember being put off when he said at the iheart festival a couple months ago that maybe soon he would have someone to "show off" - because that's what's important in a relationship

That's the same thing he said about Lauren before, about showing her off. I thought it was a weird comment then, he got called out, got defensive about it, but still uses the same phrase.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Cjr0204 Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:58 pm

I think Ben is in tune what people say about him and knows what to say to elicit sympathy or praise - I'm to the point I kind of take whay he says with a grain of salt. I think he's kept quiet about Lindsey because she doesn't scream "wife material" (more like a Bach groupie) and because a single Ben garners more female attention which he seems to crave - though he didn't seem to discourage it when was engaged either.

Cjr0204

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:27 am

Ben is such a hypocrite imo. Shaded others because of entertainment opportunities acting like he was so above it all and the "right reasons" guy yet here he is three years in with yearly TV shows/appearances and podcasting and still after his entertainment opportunities. I can't stand those who don't practice what they preach or portray or act like they're better than thou. I don't believe for a minute Ben was ever interested in getting married and I think he made sure that he wouldn't have to all while playing the 'aw shucks' card. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 32 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins & Jessica Clarke Higgins - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2

+61
Tiggerlgh
veg_out
ule101
lipsis
HavaDrPepper