SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins & Jessica Clarke Higgins - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2

Page 26 of 32 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelornation - Ben Higgins & Jessica Clarke Higgins - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Ben Higgins & Jessica Clarke Higgins - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2

Post by albean99 Tue Feb 02, 2021 12:40 pm

That excerpt was interesting. I had no idea that Ben had been addicted to painkillers. I can see more why he said he thought he was unlovable. I feel like we weren't shown that Ben on his show.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15308

Back to top Go down

bachelornation - Ben Higgins & Jessica Clarke Higgins - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 26 Empty Re: Ben Higgins & Jessica Clarke Higgins - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2

Post by Norcalgal Tue Feb 02, 2021 7:15 pm

Read the Online article - really good. And Elan makes a mention!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 02, 2021 10:01 pm

Wow what a story!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Feb 17, 2021 6:28 pm

bachelornation - Ben Higgins & Jessica Clarke Higgins - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 26 Eucvy85VIAMmP0R?format=jpg&name=small
Benjamin Higgins✔@benhiggi
I’m really excited to share this conversation with you all! Jess and I had the honor of sitting down with our good friend @bobgoff to discuss life, love, and connection based on my new book, #AloneinPlainSight.
Listen here >> http://bit.ly/3u8d1ek
https://mobile.twitter.com/benhiggi
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Mar 25, 2021 10:01 am

https://twitter.com/people/status/1374925016899411969?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Wed Jun 30, 2021 11:02 pm

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Sat Jul 03, 2021 1:43 am

“The Bachelor's Ben Higgins Enjoys a 'Delicious' Tasting for His Fall Wedding ~
"We believe some of the nights best remembered are when we can eat, drink and celebrate," says @higgins.ben, who will wed @jessclarke_ this November.

Ben Higgins is one step closer to being a married man!
The former Bachelor and his fiancée Jessica Clarke enjoyed a recent tasting for their upcoming November wedding.
"We believe some of the nights best remembered are when we can eat, drink and celebrate," says Higgins, 32. "Our hope is that our guests (and us) will have a night of great food and great drinks."

Guests at the nuptials, planned by Fête Nashville, will have a meal by @chefs_market , with dishes specifically chosen by Clarke and Higgins, who got engaged in March 2020 after dating for a year and a half.”
~ @people Exclusive
📷: @steph_sorenson

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Jul 06, 2021 6:26 pm

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/bachelors-ben-higgins-returns-home-to-indiana-after-breakdown/

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Tue Jul 06, 2021 10:50 pm

https://people.com/tv/bachelor-ben-higgins-back-in-indiana-breakdown/
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1883

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 06, 2021 10:51 pm

That is so sad. To be so consumed with this franchise and feel that way when you feel you're suddenly irrelevant.

I hope he's getting the professional help he needs.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jul 06, 2021 11:07 pm

I'm sure there are plenty of former contestants who do the exact same stuff to keep relevant. It is good he recognized what he was doing and decided to step away.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 27, 2021 9:15 pm

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 32 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins & Jessica Clarke Higgins - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2

+61
Tiggerlgh
veg_out
ule101
lipsis
HavaDrPepper