SELECT CONTENT

MAFS - Season 7 - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MarriedAtFirstSight - MAFS - Season 7 - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 7 - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jul 06, 2018 5:34 pm

https://twitter.com/MAFSLifetime

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

MarriedAtFirstSight - MAFS - Season 7 - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 7 - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by crazychicken Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:27 pm

A clue finally, watching the clip here I think it is Bobby & Danielle that is the a success. Bobby is in front of the fireplace that was in the crew photos that I posted early with the comment from Jessica that she loved this couple. Bad quality sorry my internet hates stormy weather.

MarriedAtFirstSight - MAFS - Season 7 - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Bobby10

Crew

Final Decision photo

crazychicken

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:25 am

I read on Twitter tonight that this season’s cast doesn’t seem to either have public social media or not easily identifiable. Is there any way to sleuth or ability to find out more about these couples through Sm at all?

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:28 am

@suzq you would just have to search through MAFS twitter and the former cast to see if they mention them. or search their full names on twitter/ig see if any show up.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

MarriedAtFirstSight - MAFS - Season 7 - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 8367-910 MarriedAtFirstSight - MAFS - Season 7 - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 I_got_13 MarriedAtFirstSight - MAFS - Season 7 - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 E5kqdm15 MarriedAtFirstSight - MAFS - Season 7 - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:01 pm

crazychicken wrote:A clue finally, watching the clip here I think it is Bobby & Danielle that is the a success. Bobby is in front of the fireplace that was in the crew photos that I posted early with the comment from Jessica that she loved this couple. Bad quality sorry my internet hates stormy weather.

MarriedAtFirstSight - MAFS - Season 7 - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Bobby10

Crew

Final Decision photo

IMO it is Bobby and Danielle behind the hearts. The couple look very petite and are close in height according to their shoulders. No other couple from this season would be this couple, if indeed it is the actual couple and not actors sitting their. Now I know this doesn't mean anything either but last night at the reception, Bobby's Mom said to Danielle that they and her parents know they will make it. I thought it was interesting that they left that in there and also the fact that Danielle did not even know if her parents were coming until they showed up on wedding day. ???

MarriedAtFirstSight - MAFS - Season 7 - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by crazychicken Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:20 pm

Brill wrote:
crazychicken wrote:A clue finally, watching the clip here I think it is Bobby & Danielle that is the a success. Bobby is in front of the fireplace that was in the crew photos that I posted early with the comment from Jessica that she loved this couple. Bad quality sorry my internet hates stormy weather.

Crew

Final Decision photo

IMO it is Bobby and Danielle behind the hearts.  The couple look very petite and are close in height according to their shoulders.  No other couple from this season would be this couple, if indeed it is the actual couple and not actors sitting their.  Now I know this doesn't mean anything either but last night at the reception, Bobby's Mom said to Danielle that they and her parents know they will make it.  I thought it was interesting that they left that in there and also the fact that Danielle did not even know if her parents were coming until they showed up on wedding day. ???  

It is them or at least the outfits match theirs in the intro sequence in the first episode. It still only a guess that they stay together though.

MarriedAtFirstSight - MAFS - Season 7 - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Mafs_d10

crazychicken

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:13 pm

@GuardianAngel FYI to make couples threads
The couples are :
Mia Bally & Tristan Thompson
Danielle Bergman & Bobby Dodd
Amber Martorana & Dave Flaherty

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:58 pm

@suzq Thanks! I created the threads.

Can someone double check to make sure I have it correct. TYIA

@crazychicken great start on the sleuthing! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:17 pm

Has anyone found the participants SM accounts yet? I haven't been successful at it.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruqibabe Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:27 pm

I have Mia's Instagram account. Its private and she has been silent since MAFS started. @mijanice02 she already changed her name since i started following her.

Ruqibabe

Back to top Go down

Post by TrishB Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:04 pm

There was a warrant for her arrest on charges of stalking claims by her ex boyfriend, and for stealing and using his credit card!!
It’s all here (mug shot and all!)

https://www.monstersandcritics.com/smallscreen/exclusive-married-at-first-sight-bride-mia-bally-was-detained-at-airport-after-stalking-claims/

MarriedAtFirstSight - MAFS - Season 7 - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Daniel12

"If I have seen far, It is because I have stood on the shoulders of giants" - Quoted by my beloved son Daniel on his HS Yearbook, June 2001 - Photo taken in Cusco, Peru by his best friend Thomas
TrishB
TrishB

Female Posts : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:36 pm

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

MAFS - Season 7 - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+9
TrishB
Ruqibabe
Brill
Linds911
flojo031