SELECT CONTENT

MAFS - Season 7 - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

marriedatfirstsight - MAFS - Season 7 - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 7 - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by suzq Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:22 pm

I am not sure where to post this, so feel free to move this. I just saw that people.com has an article on the new spinoffs (if someone wants to bring the link over). It has the contestants names for the singles island spinoff and 2 out of 3 MAFS couples for the other one (Shawniece and Jephte, Ashley and Anthony). My guess is the other couple not yet announced is from this Dallas season (maybe Danielle and Bobby?). It also states the date and time that each show premieres.

suzq

Back to top Go down

marriedatfirstsight - MAFS - Season 7 - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 7 - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by suzq Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:25 pm

PS. The article also mentioned that MAFS has been renewed for Season 8 (in Philly?)

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:47 pm

They are also taking applications for a new show that is for people who had been married and are looking to marry again.  They are busy beavers in expanding a new series to include others who wouldn't be eligible otherwise.

marriedatfirstsight - MAFS - Season 7 - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:46 pm

That's great that they want to expand into another show for those previously married. I wonder if any of those contestants have children. That would be interesting. I am looking forward to the island show spinoff -- I noticed that they cast the women younger than the men. I wonder why.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:06 pm

Here is the link to the info.

https://people.com/tv/married-at-first-sight-two-new-spinoffs/

Now it doesn't mention the one with people that were married but in the article, {I couldn't bring over}, they did say they are in the process of taking applications.

marriedatfirstsight - MAFS - Season 7 - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:48 pm

We have a season 8 thread here.

MAFS 8

I'll create threads for the others.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71478

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:39 am

I saw on social media this morning a copy of a divorce petition filed 9/4/18 initiated by Mia. I usually hope for the best with couples, but I was not a big fan of Mia and Tristan as spouses after finding out about her arrest. It makes me wonder if they did choose to stay together on decision day and at the reunion for the cameras, though. All JMO.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by crazychicken Wed Sep 12, 2018 10:06 am

suzq wrote:I saw on social media this morning a copy of a divorce petition filed 9/4/18 initiated by Mia.  I usually hope for the best with couples, but I was not a big fan of Mia and Tristan as spouses after finding out about her arrest.  It makes me wonder if they did choose to stay together on decision day and at the reunion for the cameras, though.  All JMO.

What is interesting to me is that the address listed for Tristan is the same address as Mia's arrest record, and if you google the address it is Mia's pre-wedding apartment.

marriedatfirstsight - MAFS - Season 7 - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Dm3JOLqV4AAwmTH
https://mobile.twitter.com/denicescholar/status/1039708341377748992

crazychicken

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Wed Sep 12, 2018 2:17 pm

What is Mia's address on there? I am curious as to why she was the one to file it rather than Tristan.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Thu Sep 13, 2018 4:48 pm

people.com is now reporting that Mia filed for divorce from Tristan. I wonder what those involved with show's production, etc. feel about that info being brought to light now while the show is still airing.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Thu Sep 13, 2018 5:03 pm

suzq wrote:people.com is now reporting that Mia filed for divorce from Tristan.  I wonder what those involved with show's production, etc. feel about that info being brought to light now while the show is still airing.

Very interesting that people.com would report this now. Maybe because sleuthers had already dug up the info, they decided to run with it.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1897

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Thu Sep 13, 2018 5:16 pm

@provenceguy Yes, I thought that as well. People seems to be the "go-to" story/interview/PR statement publication for many shows and celebrities. If the info is already out there, why not have this magazine "legitimize" it. Maybe they are even thinking that more people will tune into the show now that it is more known. I hope they do even more thorough background checks on potential contestants than before.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

MAFS - Season 7 - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+9
TrishB
Ruqibabe
Brill
Linds911
flojo031