SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 22 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BeccaforBachelorette - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Diana Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:30 am

Just thinking of how beloved Becca is going to be and Arie's smug azz is going to be so hated makes me feel better. She'll be the #Winning at the end of this. The fact he's doing interviews already saying"how happy he is" (i.e Jason/Ashley's podcast) a week after breaking up with Becca is all sorts of f*cked up. IMO

Me to Becca rn

BeccaforBachelorette - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 22 Tumblr_mau9qtrbkh1qaboh9o2_250
source: tumblr

Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

BeccaforBachelorette - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Aria Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:39 am

Diana wrote:Just thinking of how beloved Becca is going to be and Arie's smug azz is going to be so hated makes me feel better. She'll be the #Winning at the end of this. The fact he's doing interviews already saying"how happy he is" (i.e Jason/Ashley's podcast) a week after breaking up with Becca is all sorts of f*cked up. IMO

Me to Becca rn

BeccaforBachelorette - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 22 Tumblr_mau9qtrbkh1qaboh9o2_250
source: tumblr

Ugh, I forgot about that "so, so happy" comment he made. That is super icky. He's such an idiot, he actually thinks people are going to rally behind him because he and Lauren have this epic love story. IMO.

Also, IMO, this totally indicates some cheating or some high-level delusion. Because if you're going from a broken engagement immediately into another relationship, you shouldn't be happy. It should be a really difficult time with lots of discussions and arguments and questions and all. If you're blissfully happy right away, you're just avoiding having real talks or you were having those real talks when you were engaged to another woman.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:48 am

Yeah going on about being so so happy seems callous to Becca. Doesn't seem very empathetic or caring at all to do a week after supposedly dumping her. Kind of like him liking pics of Lauren and not caring who saw that. Imo he's still in the bubble until the finale airs and reality hits. What a mess  no no jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:51 am

Diana wrote:I’m definitely not saying  Lauren is the villain. I’m saying she’s a complete idiot though.

Imo

No more of an idiot than Chris , he stayed with a woman that clearly wanted another man and was heartbroken with the media and Jimmy Kimmel making fun of him, he even made a song about it, now that's humiliating. It would be so funny if RS info is so wrong.
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:56 am

yeah arie is all types of messed up no no i mean did jason break up with melissa quickly then at least wait till the finale before going back to molly? where as Arie broke up an engagement and rekindled with LB in 1 week? anyway whatever it was its still all kinds of messy.....

Arie is a cheater no matter which way they spin it becca and Lauren should ruuuuunnnn....jmo

Still hoping #Beccaforbachelorette as i have a huge grl crush on her and thought arie was a lucky guy but now i am happy because i hopefully get to watch a whole season of her (fingers crossed)
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:04 am

LeapofFaith wrote:yeah arie is all types of messed up no no i mean did jason break up with melissa quickly then at least wait till the finale before going back to molly? where as Arie broke up an engagement and rekindled with LB in 1 week? anyway whatever it was its still all kinds of messy.....

Arie is a cheater no matter which way they spin it becca and Lauren should ruuuuunnnn....jmo

Still hoping #Beccaforbachelorette as i have a huge grl crush on her and thought arie was a lucky guy but now i am happy because i hopefully get to watch a whole season of her (fingers crossed)

There’s such a big difference between Jason and Arie. Jason did not have a rep as a cheater and womanizer. Arie has a modus operandi . It’s like he’s a Lyindyk imo. He hooked LB before letting Becca go. Cowardly act to me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:04 am

LeapofFaith wrote:yeah arie is all types of messed up no no i mean did jason break up with melissa quickly then at least wait till the finale before going back to molly? where as Arie broke up an engagement and rekindled with LB in 1 week? anyway whatever it was its still all kinds of messy.....

It was different with Jason and Melissa, because they both said it was a mutual breakup (off-camera) and Melissa immediately went back to her ex. And she wrote in her book that she never loved Jason and was always hung up on her ex during filming. The only part that threw Melissa was that he still had feelings for Molly and that he told her that on-camera. And Jason only made one phone immediately after the finale to see how Molly was, but they were never in contact beyond that until the AFR. This just seems so different to me, because it doesn't seem mutual and he seemed to be disrespecting her the whole time, liking Lauren's pics and calling her. And they filmed the breakup during a SHV! It all just seems so cruel. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Jan 24, 2018 3:03 am

Me (and probably everyone else) to Arie

BeccaforBachelorette - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 22 Tumblr_llzm35DjEd1qcnhhzo1_500
Source is tumblr
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by LiboLRC Wed Jan 24, 2018 3:42 am

Jeez I'm sure y'all know Becca personally to think this highly of her I mean so far what we know about her is that she dated On and Off the same guy for 7 years, I remember seeing a post on Instagram that she broke up with her boyfriend in August and listen I'm not saying Arie is a saint but what makes you think that Becca is; IMHO I prefer watching all this playout before making a judgement of an unproven post by the guy who has had a hateboner for Arie for 5 years; And I mean he very well be right but it's just seems to me that there is more to this than what is already out there all JMO.

LiboLRC

Back to top Go down

Post by mslat92 Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:16 am

Arie's mum just started following Lauren and Becca. ha.
mslat92
mslat92

Female Posts : 526

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:23 am

This tweet from Jeremy, one of Becca's close friends, is just another nail in the coffin IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Jan 24, 2018 5:36 am

This is not about who's a saint vs. sinner ... or "right or wrong" ... for all I know Arie could have had a better connection, chemistry, thoughtfulness for Lauren all along and he has every right to go after that ... and ending whatever kind of engagement with Becca was a right call if he didn't feel it ... this is about the dumb decisions ... call it immaturity, insecurity, lack of awareness, lack of tact and sensibility ... before and after ... just plain dumb, because it doesn't do him any good ... and to make matter worse ... it doesn't do much good to his chosen one either. At the end Becca comes out as a winner either way, she's free ... he on the other hand has a target on his back (and he did it all by himself ... but I could blame TPTB for it, just that I'm so over "them" that I ignore them for my entertainment)

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+92
jlccaz
kraft33
FLChica
charriotoffire
Eagle Eye