SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 33 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelorabc - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Lucas15 Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:18 am

sdmom wrote:
havadrpepper wrote:I've been looking through the previous SM threads and making notes. Here is what I have come up with:

12/2 - 4 wheeling photo with ?Becca
12/4 & 5 - Arie liked several pics of Lauren
12/8 - SHV where both posted pictures on IG

Around the season premiere on 1/1, several members here noticed that Arie seems tired and subdued in his interviews. Not as "happy" as he was several weeks earlier when the preview was shown.
1/9 - poster littlereddress questioned his answer in an interview where he was not saying he was in love, she felt that his narrative has changed
1/12 - possible SHV: Becca SM silent. Becca's co-workers were home from their Vegas trip. Arie posted pic of watching "Dirty Dancing", many of us felt this meant SHV as what guy would watch that on their own!
1/14 - Arie spotted in Scottsdale
1/16 - Arie supposedly in Virginia at Lauren's parents
1/17 - Becca's use of SM has changed, not much posting at all; Arie posted photo into Phoenix

Take this for what you will.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4609p12-bachelor-22-arie-luyendyk-jr-f1-f2-shv-clues-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

IMO, the only questionable thing based on the facts we have, to me, is he likes Lauren’s pictures on 1/4 &5.

snipped.

I assume this is a typo and that you intended to point out the liking of Lauren pics on 12/4 and 12/5 not 1/4 and 1/5. That said, IMO liking pics of the one you didn't choose is unusual and could indicate that Arie knew then that things were going to change. IIRC back on Jason's season, CH slipped up in an interview and said that he found out that Jason and Melissa broke up over Christmas but they didn't actually film the breakup until late February. When TPTB get involved (as they were then and surely are now) things take a while to set up so they can film. If they filmed Arie and Lauren on 1/16 and (apparently) filmed a breakup with Becca before then it's reasonable (IMO) to speculate that the actual breakup happened earlier and everyone was locked down to keep it hushed up.

He allegedly broke up with Becca in their most recent SHV, possibly 1/12, before seeing Lauren 1/16. So it is possible he ended the engagement before pursuing Lauren. He probably should have waited a little longer, but is it really better he fakes his feelings when his heart is no longer there? I really don’t know.

I think it's not only possible, I think it's very probable that the breakup happened before any filming to (ultimately) show a story line about the breakup. I can't discount the possibility that the reason Arie liked pics of Lauren on 12/4 and 12/5 was because he knew back then that he might end up with her. The preview shown several weeks before the premier would have been filmed before it was shown but things could have changed anytime after it was filmed. This could explain the observations that by the time of the premier his demeanor in interviews seemed to have changed.

Also, we don’t know if he repeatedly called Lauren.RS mentioned he did so on the premier night, but we don’t know if there’s any more contact.

IMO there's a good chance that there was but TPTB will be controlling that as tightly as they can - IMO by now they have a story line and film to support it and they really want to make sure it will appear to make sense to most viewers - even if it isn't exactly the real story.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

bachelorabc - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 33 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Lucas15 Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:23 am

star_D wrote:I would love to know what his explanation to Becca about his two ILY in interviews and his Instagram likes.
I think Becca definitely heard all the buzz and had questions.

Just my humble opinion but I think that the two "ILY" and the Instagram likes were not intended for Becca - he knew when he said / did the things that he needed to explain things to Lauren - not to Becca.

Last edited by Lucas15 on Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:28 am; edited 1 time in total

Lucas15

Back to top Go down

Post by star_D Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:24 am

Lucas15 wrote:
sdmom wrote:Sm facts

Around the season premiere on 1/1, several members here noticed that Arie seems tired and subdued in his interviews. Not as "happy" as he was several weeks earlier when the preview was shown.
1/9 - poster littlereddress questioned his answer in an interview where he was not saying he was in love, she felt that his narrative has changed
1/12 - possible SHV: Becca SM silent. Becca's co-workers were home from their Vegas trip. Arie posted pic of watching "Dirty Dancing", many of us felt this meant SHV as what guy would watch that on their own!
1/17 - Becca's use of SM has changed, not much posting at all; Arie posted photo into Phoenix

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4609p12-bachelor-22-arie-luyendyk-jr-f1-f2-shv-clues-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

IMO, the only questionable thing based on the facts we have, to me, is he likes Lauren’s pictures on 1/4 &5.

I assume this is a typo and that you intended to point out the liking of Lauren pics on 12/4 and 12/5 not 1/4 and 1/5. That said, IMO liking pics of the one you didn't choose is unusual and could indicate that Arie knew then that things were going to change. IIRC back on Jason's season, CH slipped up in an interview and said that he found out that Jason and Melissa broke up over Christmas but they didn't actually film the breakup until late February. When TPTB get involved (as they were then and surely are now) things take a while to set up so they can film. If they filmed Arie and Lauren on 1/16 and (apparently) filmed a breakup with Becca before then it's reasonable (IMO) to speculate that the actual breakup happened earlier and everyone was locked down to keep it hushed up.

He allegedly broke up with Becca in their most recent SHV, possibly 1/12, before seeing Lauren 1/16. So it is possible he ended the engagement before pursuing Lauren. He probably should have waited a little longer, but is it really better he fakes his feelings when his heart is no longer there? I really don’t know.

I think it's not only possible, I think it's very probable that the breakup happened before any filming to (ultimately) show a story line about the breakup. I can't discount the possibility that the reason Arie liked pics of Lauren on 12/4 and 12/5 was because he knew back then that he might end up with her. The preview shown several weeks before the premier would have been filmed before it was shown but things could have changed anytime after it was filmed. This could explain the observations that by the time of the premier his demeanor in interviews seemed to have changed.

Also, we don’t know if he repeatedly called Lauren.RS mentioned he did so on the premier night, but we don’t know if there’s any more contact.

IMO there's a good chance that there was but TPTB will be controlling that as tightly as they can - IMO by now they have a story line and film to support it and they really want to make sure it will appear to make sense to most viewers - even if it isn't exactly the real story.

They didn't break up before premiere. They had a safe house visit after the likesgate. Becca had a premiere party with lots friends and family. And her friends prepared her "Arie&Becca" cupcakes.

star_D

Back to top Go down

Post by star_D Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:27 am

Lucas15 wrote:
star_D wrote:I would love to know what his explanation to Becca about his two ILY in interviews and his Instagram likes.

Just my humble opinion but I think that the two "ILY" and the Instagram likes were not intended for Becca - he knew when he did them that he needed to explain things to Lauren - not to Becca.
But he was still with Becca at that time when those interviews (the earliest one is 12/16) and likes happened.
So what I would want to know is "did he lie" or "did he tell her the productions asking him to do these?"

star_D

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:33 am

Lucas15 wrote:

Just my humble opinion but I think that the two "ILY" and the Instagram likes were not intended for Becca - he knew when he said / did the things that he needed to explain things to Lauren - not to Becca.
Well, considering the timing ... that he was still with Becca at the time (at least Becca was still positive regarding "pizza" in the first week of January) ... he sure had some explaining to do to Becca too ... and indeed I wonder what explanation could he give her then ... in case he didn't break it off yet ... or it ended in argument to which he put an end with the broken engagement?

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by star_D Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:41 am

And Becca seems quite happy when she was in Vegas so imo they didn't break up before 1/12

star_D

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Thu Jan 25, 2018 6:43 am

star_D wrote:So what I would want to know is "did he lie" or "did he tell her the productions asking him to do these?"

He probably lied to Becca; even if production told him to do certain things I don't believe he would tell Becca that they did and she would probably be naive enough to not really know how TPTB work - and would not be likely to suspect they could be behind things that happen.

Lucas15

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:52 am

I think we might still be off on our breakup timeline. I have been stalking Becca's IG when I have the time, and I hope someone else can confirm this. I remember seeing this story on her IG on that Vegas trip, she drew a heart or wrote lover on it. Now I am kicking myself because I did not bring it over. Please can someone else confirm that they saw it too.
bachelorabc - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 33 Fleetw10

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:43 am

I think it was right after the premiere that Becca knew things were up. I don’t for a second think she thought he was going to end things but that’s the timing where I thought her social media changed and she went to posting about the friendships of the season. He was probably doing and saying things that were definitely making her question everything. Honestly as much as it hurts I feel like maybe deep down she’s relieved. He got her out of something that just wouldn’t have been right.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 25, 2018 10:20 am

@Lucas15 handwave so nice to see you.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:08 am

umngirl wrote:Random: but I just remembered this post. Sean’s caption now even has some truth to it. https://instagram.com/p/BdaloAdhyja/
Yep. Makes total sense now.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jan 25, 2018 11:17 am

Lucas15 wrote:
sdmom wrote:
havadrpepper wrote:I've been looking through the previous SM threads and making notes. Here is what I have come up with:

Take this for what you will.

snipped.

Good post. 
The only other thing I was thinking goes along with @Aria's post and maybe he never was engaged to Becca and he was seeing how things would go with both and then making a decision. 
What I still can't make sense of is why let all this normally, tight controlled stuff out of the bag? I can see something being let out mistakenly, but IMO it's so many somethings that almost appear to have sanctioned to be let out. It does not make sense to me. 
Keep on sleuthing for me.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+92
jlccaz
kraft33
FLChica
charriotoffire
Eagle Eye