SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 44 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BeccaforBachelorette - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Aria Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:27 pm

mslat92 wrote:
sosleepy wrote:No... but seriously though. If I’m Lauren, 25 and beautiful, and 36 year old f*ckboy Arie comes crawling back.... I’d seriously be like “yeeeeeeahhhhh... thanks, but no thanks. Second place and aiming for The Bachelorette here. Obvi.”

She's young, naive. It's sad, really. I don't think they would've given her The Bachelorette, though. She's too boring (at least on TV). I do wonder if Tia's sad her chances of becoming The Bachelorette are basically shot now, unless Becca turns it down.

Yeah, I can't imagine them ever giving Lauren B the Bachelorette, even before all this. They usually have a type they like to go with for the lead and it's a more extroverted, life-of-the-party, quick-witted, and dynamic type of personality. Lauren B seems way too low-key and introverted. And she also isn't as popular as the other girls, in 11th place right now in rankings of followings on IG from the girls this season. I think it was Tia's to lose (and now it's Becca, obviously). IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

BeccaforBachelorette - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by XQZME Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:36 pm

I definitely think the picture that “leaked” off the “private” Facebook page came directly from Lauren’s camp.
Look at the picture...the angle it was taken relative to the SUV’s parked in the driveway of her parents house. It looks to me like it was taken from an upstairs bedroom inside their house.
Maybe Mama B leaked it to RS...hmmmm
XQZME
XQZME

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:43 pm

XQZME wrote:I definitely think the picture that “leaked” off the “private” Facebook page came directly from Lauren’s camp.
Look at the picture...the angle it was taken relative to the SUV’s parked in the driveway of her parents house.  It looks to me like it was taken from an upstairs bedroom inside their house.

You’re right!!! Well it was curious to see her mom following RS of all people giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:53 pm

XQZME wrote:I definitely think the picture that “leaked” off the “private” Facebook page came directly from Lauren’s camp.
Look at the picture...the angle it was taken relative to the SUV’s parked in the driveway of her parents house.  It looks to me like it was taken from an upstairs bedroom inside their house.

I don't think so. I saw the texts from the girl that sent it to RS and her exchange with him. It seemed like she was just someone who lived in that area and had been a member of Morning Breath FB group for a while. If it was her mom, she could have easily just told him straight-up or given him a picture of Arie himself.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Thu Jan 25, 2018 7:56 pm

I agree that pic was from inside the house it appears.  If you would more of path and yard but path is leading to front door. Similar to house across the street.  Good catch!

ETA maybe some in the house texted it to a neighbor or friend who posted it

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:01 pm

They're next-door neighbors, so the view makes sense to me. Lauren's parents house would likely be on the other side of the driveway.

Edit: I also think it just makes zero sense for Lauren's Mom to spill because Lauren has been getting destroyed on social media, just like Molly was. She had to shut off her comments because it got so bad. I doubt they didn't see that coming and it would just be stupid of them for the world to want to know before necessary.

Last edited by Aria on Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:03 pm

Aria wrote:

I don't think so. I saw the texts from the girl that sent it to RS and her exchange with him. It seemed like she was just someone who lived in that area and had been a member of Morning Breath FB group for a while. If it was her mom, she could have easily just told him straight-up or given him a picture of Arie himself.

But that would affect the privacy issue if it was direct contact to the mortal enemy if TB people? The parents knew they were coming so could have been told to keep things under wraps. A goggle earth pic would show the angle of the house in relation to the driveway.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:04 pm

Aria wrote:They're next-door neighbors, so the view makes sense to me. Lauren's parents house would likely be on the other side of the driveway.  

The neighbors share a drive way?  The path leading to the house is attached to he drive there is no path like that. The other side

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by mslat92 Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:08 pm

BeccaforBachelorette - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 44 Img_0610

So Arie's lastest IG stories have shown him in LA.

Reality Steve did say that he and Lauren are together right now. So I guess they're on a SHV.

Above is just one of the pics. I thought the caption was accurate. He's trying to be funny, but doesn't realise that he is truly basic.
mslat92
mslat92

Female Posts : 526

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:08 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:
Aria wrote:They're next-door neighbors, so the view makes sense to me. Lauren's parents house would likely be on the other side of the driveway.  

The neighbors share a drive way?  The path leading to the house is attached to he drive there is no path like that. The other side

I don't know, the houses seem pretty close together so it's hard to tell.

It doesn't really matter anyways, but I just don't understand the logic in her spilling (since Lauren is getting hated on) and the way she went about this - she could have sent a pic directly to RS, instead she gave it to a random long-time user on MB FB group who first shared it to the group, was told to remove it, and then sent it to RS and concocted emails with him where she was asking what was going on and other stuff? Anything's possible, but that would be strange and stupid on epic proportions.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:10 pm

He’s such an idiot. That’s all I can see when I see his dumb face now laugh out loud laugh out loud Poor Lauren. Escape the shv through the window if you have to!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:16 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:

Judging by the angle of the curtain or whatever the picture is taken through, I'd say it's taken from the side window of the neighbouring house. The whole picture probably shows more of the yard and where it ends, they just cropped it to focus on the cars on the driveway. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+92
jlccaz
kraft33
FLChica
charriotoffire
Eagle Eye