SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 6 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BeccaforBachelorette - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:52 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:snipped

he just stole the biggest villain in Bach history hat, past leads are somewhere doing happy dances and thanking the Bach gods.  

So true laugh out loud I guess it was either steal the hat of Sean for being the only one who married his F1.... or just go all out and be the biggest Bach lead villain.

It's not even halfway through the season so I will be sleuthing to see if Arie makes another switcheroo or ups his villain-ish shenanigans to ensure he keeps the title  laugh out loud
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

BeccaforBachelorette - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Guest Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:59 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:

he just stole the biggest villain in Bach history hat, past leads are somewhere doing happy dances and thanking the Bach gods.  

So true laugh out loud I guess it was either steal the hat of Sean for being the only one who married his F1.... or just go all out and be the biggest Bach lead villain.

It's not even halfway through the season so I will be sleuthing to see if Arie makes another switcheroo or ups his villain-ish shenanigans to ensure he keeps the title  laugh out loud

There’s always Courtney Hugesmile who can offer him a hookup shoulder to cry on. BeccaforBachelorette - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 6 2498057887

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:05 pm

The timing of the spoiler is interesting IMO. February Nielsen ratings sweeps, arguably the most important of the big 4 monthly sweeps, start next Thursday, Feb. 1.  I think this will certainly boost TB’s sagging ratings and RS’s profits at a critical time.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:08 pm

Maybe Becca should hook up with Peter. Talk about a plot twist BeccaforBachelorette - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 6 1f603 BeccaforBachelorette - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 6 1f603 BeccaforBachelorette - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 6 1f603

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:09 pm

Stone_Hedge wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

There’s always Courtney Hugesmile who can offer him a hookup shoulder to cry on. BeccaforBachelorette - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 6 2498057887
@Stone_Hedge I saw Courtney's IGstory she was videoing watching the show and had a pizza so I guess she could be Arie's side pizza since he said pizza's one of his favorite things laugh out loud 

Honestly nothing will surprise me and considering Arie is Courtney's landlord it won't shock me if she is still in the picture somehow. Will keep an eye on SM activity and shenanigans just in case  :detective

ETA: SM and contestants antics post-filming really are more crazy than the show imo and give a ton more away than an edited season imo. It's why I couldn't watch this show without looking at contestants' SM shenanigans and the like. I've learned far far more about contestants/lead by their SM activity than any edited TV show ever could BeccaforBachelorette - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 6 4256136633  jmo

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:10 pm

yana_bach wrote:Maybe Becca should hook up with Peter. Talk about a plot twist  BeccaforBachelorette - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 6 1f603  BeccaforBachelorette - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 6 1f603  BeccaforBachelorette - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 6 1f603

I respectfully disagree. Not equivalent, at all.

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:13 pm

I just shared this idea with a buddy: Maybe both Becca and Lauren B are red herrings and Arie is really with Kendall. cantstopl  I would like to see the return of Ping.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:14 pm

Becca deserves better than Peter.  

Bring on Becca as Ette! I'm now rooting for her to choose the biggest baddy in Bach history as her F1.  One who plays it tough and all but ends up falling completely and just becomes putty around her.  

JMO

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:14 pm

yana_bach wrote:Maybe Becca should hook up with Peter. Talk about a plot twist  BeccaforBachelorette - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 6 1f603  BeccaforBachelorette - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 6 1f603  BeccaforBachelorette - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 6 1f603

Definitely not. Becca deserves way better than being with someone who is self-absorbed and only in love with himself. jmo

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:26 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kolormiblnd Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:16 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I just shared this idea with a buddy: Maybe both Becca and Lauren B are red herrings and Arie is really with Kendall. cantstopl  I would like to see the return of Ping.

The Bachelor would be the number one show in it's time slot, if that happens. laugh out loud

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.  heartbeat
Kolormiblnd
Kolormiblnd

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:19 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:@Stone_Hedge I saw Courtney's IGstory she was videoing watching the show and had a pizza so I guess she could be Arie's side pizza since he said pizza's one of his favorite things laugh out loud 

Honestly SM is the real show to me. I couldn't watch this show without looking at contestants' SM shenanigans and the like. I've learned far far more about contestants/lead by their SM activity than any edited TV show ever could :yes: jmo

Very interesting and “a side of pizza” is not beyond both of them . I’m just wondering which Charity CH is going to choose for his Jef donation. no no
I’m thinking Becca wanted to take it slow and LB wanted to reopen her wedding registry within the year. no idea

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:20 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Becca deserves better than Peter.  

Bring on Becca as Ette!  I'm now rooting for her to choose the biggest baddy in Bach history as her F1.  One who plays it tough and all but ends up falling completely and just becomes putty around her.  

JMO
I don’t see any other logical conclusion to all this than exactly that. I’m sure tptb will deliver.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+92
jlccaz
kraft33
FLChica
charriotoffire
Eagle Eye