SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 56 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BeccaforBachelorette - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by littlereddress Sat Jan 27, 2018 5:19 am

I think whenever a beautiful and accomplished woman such as Becca is rejected there is always that stunned reaction especially compared to a nothing burger like Lauren.  It is hard to wrap your head around.  It is easy to think what could Becca have possibly done wrong. She did nothing wrong.  it happens and not to be  taken personally.  Who know what is going on in Arie's head.

Even if Becca does not become the next bachelorette or she turns it down IMAGINE the men in her DM.  The mind boggles.  So while she is hurt right now and lashing out and her family and friends are lashing out and angry, honestly she will be so much better off.  Better men, better choices, better life overall.  I hope she knows that.  I mean she is gorgeous.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

BeccaforBachelorette - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by happygolucky Sat Jan 27, 2018 5:49 am

Personally I like Becca that I was able to "see" through SM, even without following her, while I have no liking for Lauren B.(neither dislike, just plain "ignore", she's not my kind of cookie laugh out loud) ... that said I actually think that Arie might be better with LB and don't blame him for choosing her or liking her over Becca, just for my liking of him would prefer if he hadn't chosen Becca first ...
Since I don't follow her I don't know what she likes, but I wish her family and friends would stop liking comments that discredit Arie (those that I saw here reported) ... since the show has just started and they are only approving the spoiler and showing disappointment, when they could be relieved and happy for Becca. She is an independent strong woman and in these moments that should be her advantage not something to commiserate because she wasn't appreciated by Arie ...
Actually from another POV being the 1st choice for the wrong reasons is a compliment to her ... after all it was him who didn't see himself on the same level as her ... and for a successful partnership you need equal partners, who see the prospect and potential in another.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Sat Jan 27, 2018 5:57 am

I admit that I kinda surprised that her family and friends are coming so hard at Arie. It kinda makes Becca look like she is vindicitive and not taking this well. I get that she is hurt and I can understand that but a strong woman usually walks away with grace and does let the world know how much it got to her. She moves on knowing there is a better man out there. JMO. Surely she knows she is beneath Arie so why is this getting under her skin so much?

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sat Jan 27, 2018 6:38 am

littlereddress wrote:I admit that I kinda surprised that her family and friends are coming so hard at Arie.  It kinda makes Becca look like she is vindicitive and not taking this well.  I get that she is hurt and I can understand that but a strong woman usually walks away with grace and does let the world know how much it got to her.  She moves on knowing there is a better man out there.  JMO.  Surely she knows she is beneath Arie so why is this getting under her skin so much?  

@littlereddress
Did you mean to say she is beneath Arie? I don’t understand. Please help.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Sat Jan 27, 2018 6:54 am

littlereddress wrote:I think whenever a beautiful and accomplished woman such as Becca is rejected there is always that stunned reaction especially compared to a nothing burger like Lauren.  It is hard to wrap your head around.  It is easy to think what could Becca have possibly done wrong. She did nothing wrong.  it happens and not to be  taken personally.  Who know what is going on in Arie's head.

Even if Becca does not become the next bachelorette or she turns it down IMAGINE the men in her DM.  The mind boggles.  So while she is hurt right now and lashing out and her family and friends are lashing out and angry, honestly she will be so much better off.  Better men, better choices, better life overall.  I hope she knows that.  I mean she is gorgeous.
IMO not everyone thinks Becca is so superior, “beautiful and accomplished” compared to a “nothing burger” like Lauren. I do not think Lauren is a “nothing burger” at all. I happen to think Lauren seems sweet and pretty cool from what I’ve seen of her, I don’t see what there is to belittle about her accomplishments, and strictly looks-wise, I happen to think she’s more stunning than Becca (but of course that’s subjective).

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Sat Jan 27, 2018 7:03 am

Chgohighlife wrote:
littlereddress wrote:I admit that I kinda surprised that her family and friends are coming so hard at Arie.  It kinda makes Becca look like she is vindicitive and not taking this well.  I get that she is hurt and I can understand that but a strong woman usually walks away with grace and does let the world know how much it got to her.  She moves on knowing there is a better man out there.  JMO.  Surely she knows she is beneath Arie so why is this getting under her skin so much?  

@littlereddress
Did you mean to say she is beneath Arie? I don’t understand.  Please help.

I say that because it seems that people are putting Becca on a pedestal and she is way better than Arie. If she is that great I don't understand why she is taking his rejection so hard knowing that she can easily move on because she is a catch but I try to understand her hurting.  I mean her friends are wanting death to Arie, they are so angry.  Perhaps I don't understand.  That's what I mean.  She striked me as having no problem finding men who are interested in her.   She is that gorgeous.  That's all.  I always look at beautiful women and think "well it won't be long before another man comes along, like in a nanosecond."

Last edited by littlereddress on Sat Jan 27, 2018 7:22 am; edited 1 time in total

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by littlereddress Sat Jan 27, 2018 7:12 am

TheWrongReasons wrote:
littlereddress wrote:I think whenever a beautiful and accomplished woman such as Becca is rejected there is always that stunned reaction especially compared to a nothing burger like Lauren.  It is hard to wrap your head around.  It is easy to think what could Becca have possibly done wrong. She did nothing wrong.  it happens and not to be  taken personally.  Who know what is going on in Arie's head.

IMO not everyone thinks Becca is so superior, “beautiful and accomplished” compared to a “nothing burger” like Lauren. I do not think Lauren is a “nothing burger” at all. I happen to think Lauren seems sweet and pretty cool from what I’ve seen of her, I don’t see what there is to belittle about her accomplishments, and strictly looks-wise, I happen to think she’s more stunning than Becca (but of course that’s subjective).

I actually think that Lauren is beautiful but so many people I know have decided that blondes are boring and and vanilla and therefore not intelligent or interesting.  As a blue eye blond myself I always think I don't have a chance against my exotic looking sisters and that I will be automatically eliminated as uninteresting or unattractive by men of substance.  It is today's climate that a blonde is dismissed as boring and vanilla or without any intellect.  It is just how the climate is these days.  If you read most message boards there is definite discrimination against blondes as being vanilla or a villian.  it is just how it is for the most part.  I actually am glad that you see more to Lauren because I see it as well but i know it is not a popular thing to say.  Brunettes and exotic women rule the world as the superior choice.

littlereddress

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:02 am

littlereddress wrote:
TheWrongReasons wrote:

I actually think that Lauren is beautiful but so many people I know have decided that blondes are boring and and vanilla and therefore not intelligent or interesting.  As a blue eye blond myself I always think I don't have a chance against my exotic looking sisters and that I will be automatically eliminated as uninteresting or unattractive by men of substance.  It is today's climate that a blonde is dismissed as boring and vanilla or without any intellect.  It is just how the climate is these days.  If you read most message boards there is definite discrimination against blondes as being vanilla or a villian.  it is just how it is for the most part.  I actually am glad that you see more to Lauren because I see it as well but i know it is not a popular thing to say.  Brunettes and exotic women rule the world as  the superior choice.

IMO the thing that turns me off Lauren is not her looks its probably more because she is a trump supporter...sorry I hate to bring up politics but can’t stand the guy....it also makes me feel ill the thought that she might of been talking about love and her feelings with arie about getting back together or whatever while he was still engaged to Becca but that’s just my opinion and have an open mind till the finale but will still say #beccaforbachelorette peace
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:32 am

OK, stayed out of the fray on this for a while now.  Got a thought and want to approach it in the right manor.  I understand, believe me that there is a lot of disgust, hatred, what have you for Arie right now but the whole scenario of Jason/Melissa/Molly came into this for me.

We know the stories that came out of how Jason wanted Molly but had to pick Melissa as the producers wanted her to have a fall when Jason broke up with her to go with his original choice of Molly.  This way, Melissa was completely set up for her next gig of being the bette.....only it backfired in their faces with Melissa.

What if the same scenario is happening again where Arie thinks he wants Lauren.....the producers tell him to pick Becca.  Think we all know how "encouraging" they can be to their end and not the lead's but basically they told him that he had to take Becca, break up with her in time, then get Lauren in the end.  This in turn sets up Becca as the next lead.

This may of been brought up before.....been way too many pages of this discussion to get everything straight, but I  am wondering if that thought is a possibility.  As I said, we all know how influencing TPTB can and are in their discussions with everyone.....they likely persuaded Arie to choose Becca, even though he may of been leaning towards Lauren....

ETA:
Wasn't the first taping of part one of ATFR on Jason's season actually in the first week or two of January? That's when he broke it off with Melissa and asked Molly for a chance. Then they did date for a while before the second part was filmed???

Last edited by Aunties_Love on Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:55 am; edited 1 time in total

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:40 am

Lauren indeed is beautiful and I don't think she is boring or at least I don't think for a second that she's a vanilla blonde ... nope... that whip,whip girl knows how to make her moves... it's her character from what I was able to grasp that doesn't appeal to me, nothing to do with looks or switcheroo, tho' the later kinda confirms some ideas I've had.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Sat Jan 27, 2018 9:50 am

Aunties_Love wrote:...but the whole scenario of Jason/Melissa/Molly came into this for me.

We know the stories that came out of how Jason wanted Molly but had to pick Melissa as the producers wanted her to have a fall when Jason broke up with her to go with his original choice of Molly.  This way, Melissa was completely set up for her next gig of being the bette.....only it backfired in their faces with Melissa.

IMO the story that TPTB "made" Jason pick Melissa and break-up so he could get Molly was both totally off-base but in a weird way sort of accurate. IMO Jason was indeed conflicted at the end and (at the very least) TPTB manipulated him into believing that Melissa was a safe choice - knowing that she wasn't. TPTB may not have known that Melissa would be picked up at the airport upon her return from filming by Tye, but IMO they had good reasons to believe that she wanted Tye and as things turned out, she wasted little time in getting back with him - even before the finale and ATFR aired confirming she and Jason had broken up. IMO Melissa was with Tye (probably from late November when she returned) before Jason got with Molly. So while I don't think they "made" Jason do anything, I do think they manipulated him and the situation he was in to get a certain outcome. IIRC Jason has said that at the end he was being pushed and that if he had a couple of more days might have done something different. IMO the ending of filming and the FRC is a difficult time for any lead (many have described how stressful and emotionally draining it is) and IMO leads are especially vulnerable to manipulation at that point.

What if the same scenario is happening again where Arie thinks he wants Lauren.....the producers tell him to pick Becca.  Think we all know how "encouraging" they can be to their end and not the lead's but basically they told him that he had to take Becca, break up with her in time, then get Lauren in the end.  This in turn sets up Becca as the next lead.

Well, IMO Becca has a great launch-pad to be the next Bachelorette if she wants it, so there's that.

You might recall that on Jason's season they had DeAnna return to talk to Jason - essentially telling him that she realized she made a mistake [picking Jesse] and that she should have made "the safe choice". How Jason interpreted this advice depended on who he felt (or who he was being told) would have been the safe choice. Regardless, IMO TPTB were trying to manipulate the ending and Jason's decision by bringing back DeAnna. IMO they knew very well that Melissa was not a safe choice.

As to this season, in my mind an open question is exactly what effect on Arie's decision making process the return of Becca's ex and his proposal to her (which she turned down) actually had. But the very timing seems to me to be manipulative by TPTB as they controlled if that would happen and if so, then when it would happen. Arie might have felt an obligation to pick Becca because she turned down a proposal hoping she'd get one from him. It might have made Arie feel Becca was more desirable because someone else wanted her. It also might have had no effect at all.

Wasn't the first taping of part one of ATFR on Jason's season actually in the first week or two of January?  That's when he broke it off with Melissa and asked Molly for a chance.  Then they did date for a while before the second part was filmed???

Seems to me it was about that time when the breakup with Melissa was filmed, but I also recall it being said that the actual breakup happened before it was filmed. CH slipped up and made a statement in an interview that he had returned from a family trip over Christmas (he had a New year's appearance he had to be home for) that he found out about the breakup when he got back from his Christmas trip so I think the breakup actually happened at Christmas time and the filming of it was really a "staged re-enactment".

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:32 am

Scott, Becca’s bff for the absolute win! Check this insta story out

BeccaforBachelorette - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 56 7946e710
Scottttovsen instagram

This has to be in response to Aries post the other day where he wrote basic of a pic of him all dressed up. But this is saying basic and showing a book that has the word “journal” in the bottom right. This is absolute burn material. You know Arie must keep bringing up his journal. And it’s probably so annoying to Becca. And I agree with Scott, it’s so effin basic. He seems like a good friend, hope he takes good care of Becca right now.

Last edited by SeekAny on Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:26 am; edited 3 times in total
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+92
jlccaz
kraft33
FLChica
charriotoffire
Eagle Eye