SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 65 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JanuArie - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 65 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Rolly Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:21 pm

Arie does not act like a guy ready to get married .....to anyone. If I were Becca’s mom, after getting past the anger, I would be thanking my lucky stars that Arie is out of the picture. Becca deserves so much better than this.no no
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

JanuArie - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 65 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Diana Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:26 pm

The girls unfollowed Lauren?

Jmo but it has always told me a lot that despite her getting the first one on one and final rose, Becca is close so many of the girls. She even got along with Krystal! Love her!

Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:35 pm

What girls unfollowed Lauren? Was it on IG? From the one account I see of Lauren on Twitter she hasn’t used it in years. I just did a quick check on IG and Caroline and Tia, the two girls that are apparently the closest to Becca, still follow Lauren. Girls like Kendall, Maquel, and Marikh follow her too. I’m sure there’s more. Chelsea even left hearts under Lauren’s picture when the freaks who create fake IG accounts started going after to her once the Mesnick was announced.

I don’t have a favorite. I have yet to watch a full episode this season, but Lauren doesn’t appear to be some mean person that the girls don’t like. All JMO

Last edited by Ash2214 on Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:38 pm

I think someone mentioned that they are not following her Twitter anymore?? I don’t know because I actually don’t have Twitter- yes I feel old maybe one day Hugesmile
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:52 pm

Sorry I was just checking her twitter because she is following Bach people on that account but most aren’t following her back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:52 pm

As of right now, I don't know that Lauren has done anything the other girls wouldn't have. This is all on Arie, IMO. He's the screw-up. I'm certainly not going to try to blame Lauren. For me, the worst would be the ex-boyfriend. He's probably LHAO. I hope she tells him it doesn't change her position with him. JMO

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun Jan 28, 2018 8:57 pm

Am I missing the clue that leads to "Who is Lauren B. and all you must know about her?" Is she a mean girl? The villain? There seems to be some starch about her from what I'm reading here?!?

Totally puzzle until I get to see her more I guess. No one on one yet...

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:03 pm

I don’t think she’s a villain, but there’s a sniff test going on regarding the timing of everything . I also think she matches Arie by what’s on paper . She might just be a nice girl who fell for the wrong guy who said the right things. Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sun Jan 28, 2018 9:51 pm

Stone_Hedge wrote:I don’t think she’s a villain, but there’s  a sniff test going on regarding the timing of everything . I also think she matches Arie by what’s on paper . She might just be a nice girl who fell for the wrong guy who said the right things. Jmo

It's clear she had to cooperate and it's likely she let him know she was willing to be complicit but, who would have said "no"?  He's the trash.*IMO* Someone needs to take him out. Just introduce him to pain and rejection and put him out like the cat. *IMO*I still hate that he knew enough to leave little Bekah alone. IMO, She would have broken his heart into a million, no longer young pieces and replaced him with a hot and beautiful 25 year old. All JMO

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:07 pm

Ash2214 wrote:What girls unfollowed Lauren? Was it on IG? From the one account I see of Lauren on Twitter she hasn’t used it in years. I just did a quick check on IG  and Caroline and Tia, the two girls that are apparently the closest to Becca, still follow Lauren. Girls like Kendall, Maquel, and Marikh follow her too. I’m sure there’s more. Chelsea even left hearts under Lauren’s picture when the freaks who create fake IG accounts started going after to her once the Mesnick was announced.

I don’t have a favorite. I have yet to watch a full episode this season, but Lauren doesn’t appear to be some mean person that the girls don’t like. All JMO

Thanks! I also checked, Bekah, Seinne and Kendall still follow her too. I know most here are Becca fans, and I agree she seems like a great person, and I feel sorry that she seems hurt. However, IMO, we should separate opinions from facts. I don’t understand all the sentiments that Lauren’s the man stealer/mean girl/the nemesis of the heroine (ok, I am exaggerating here).

I brought her photo here because I want to piece the puzzles together. I want to know and try to uncover clues of this switchroo. I want to sleuth rather than making rush judgments. That’s why I am here for, and I hope all have fun posting (within the rules, of course!)

All Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 28, 2018 10:31 pm

sdmom wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:What girls unfollowed Lauren? Was it on IG? From the one account I see of Lauren on Twitter she hasn’t used it in years. I just did a quick check on IG  and Caroline and Tia, the two girls that are apparently the closest to Becca, still follow Lauren. Girls like Kendall, Maquel, and Marikh follow her too. I’m sure there’s more. Chelsea even left hearts under Lauren’s picture when the freaks who create fake IG accounts started going after to her once the Mesnick was announced.

Thanks! I also checked, Bekah, Seinne and Kendall still follow her too. I know most here are Becca fans, and I agree she seems like a great person, and I feel sorry that she seems hurt. However, IMO, we should separate opinions from facts. I don’t understand all the sentiments that Lauren’s the man stealer/mean girl/the nemesis of the heroine (ok, I am exaggerating here).

I brought her photo here because I want to piece the puzzles together. I want to know and try to uncover clues of this switchroo. I want to sleuth rather than making rush judgments. That’s why I am here for, and I hope all have fun posting (within the rules, of course!)

All Jmo.

I needed to quote this because a simple like wasn't strong enough. I don't have a horse in this race, and frankly don't care who Arie ends up with, but have a lot of feelings about someone being wrongly trashed. We simply don't know yet what happened, and we sure as he!! don't know Lauren.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun Jan 28, 2018 11:00 pm

Eagle Eye wrote:
XQZME wrote:...I also meant to add...

By Lauren’s Jan 1 IG picture and comment, my gut feeling is she and Arie had been in contact before then, and talked.  It always felt like there was a subliminal meaning behind that post.
It's kind of looking that way, isn't it? That caption does not sound like she's dreading having the season play out and watching herself get dumped at the end. Would she be using the #JanuArie hashtag if she was completely devastated about having her heart broken? Hmmm. Suspect
I figured she was angling to be the next Bachelorette.  So she was trying to use TPTB hashtag/saying. I really don’t read tha5 much into it.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+92
jlccaz
kraft33
FLChica
charriotoffire
Eagle Eye