SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 69 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BeccaforBachelorette - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 69 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Aria Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:46 pm

I still disagree. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but Arie is the one who broke the confidence of his ex girlfriend and told a personal matter she didn't want out there on-camera.. He had no idea how it would be edited or how it would be portrayed. He could have waited until FS. RS was simply repeating it. This is exactly the same as him spilling on his site that Juelia told Chris about her husband's suicide or that Dean's mother had cancer after both had already spilled it on camera. RS knew about Kristy being bisexual or Michelle Moneh giving up a child for adoption, but he never spilled it until those people announced it themselves. If Arie had never spilled it on camera, RS (or no one) would have ever spilled it. And what's worse is that Arie is likely going to spill it AGAIN even after knowing how much it hurt his ex. RS does a lot of shady things, but in this case? Arie is clearly the bad guy, IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

BeccaforBachelorette - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 69 Empty Re: Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:58 pm

Listen I like Arie, but he's no saint (IMO).  I don't need him to be nor did I expect him to be.  I'm not asking him to be someone he's not.  But I will not prop him up and make excuses for his shady behavior.  Its not new info or something suddenly shocking.  I gave him the benefit of the doubt and was hoping for him to prove naysayers wrong.  But that's not what has happened, the switch IMO just further reiterates that the reputation we've heard about it more true than false.

I don't need him to marry LB.  I just need him to make it to the finale without another change of heart, them start dating IRL out in the open and him be in a monogamous relationship with her for a while.  

As for LB, I have no ill will and will hope that they make it work for a while, if that's what they want.  I hope he treats her right and she makes him happy.  From what we've seen shes pretty and seems nice enough, but that doesn't mean I still can't think she's an idiot for taking him back.  Because I do. laugh out loud

JMO

ETA: and if that makes me negative then so be it, because I don't see it that way. I see it as being realistic, calling a spade a spade and just not holding my breath for something likely not to happen. Again, JMO.

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:08 pm

Aria wrote:I still disagree. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but Arie is the one who broke the confidence of his ex girlfriend and told a personal matter she didn't want out there on-camera.. He had no idea how it would be edited or how it would be portrayed. He could have waited until FS. RS was simply repeating it. This is exactly the same as him spilling on his site that Juelia told Chris about her husband's suicide or that Dean's mother had cancer after both had already spilled it on camera. RS knew about Kristy being bisexual or Michelle Moneh giving up a child for adoption, but he never spilled it until those people announced it themselves. If Arie had never spilled it on camera, RS (or no one) would have ever spilled it. And what's worse is that Arie is likely going to spill it AGAIN even after knowing how much it hurt his ex. RS does a lot of shady things, but in this case? Arie is clearly the bad guy, IMO.
This isn't to me a matter of Arie not being a bad guy or being a bad guy. And it's not just breaking the confidence of his ex. It has to do with his life as well.  So it's his life as well as hers. Either way, the onus is on him. If it's his life, he's sharing what happened to him, poor taste or not. 
IMO This matter goes beyond Arie once a third party decides to spill. 
There is a lot of dirt out there on a lot of the cast. 
RS is not the only person who hears things. There are some horrible things people hear in sleuthing these cast. That does not mean we all indiscriminately spill because we can.  There are a lot of things that go unsaid because it common human decency.  Those are 3 words I don't think the person in question understands. Common human decency. And IMO I can't prove it, but I bet he knows a lot more cr*p on a lot of cast equally as touchy that he has chosen to keep his lip zipped.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 30, 2018 1:11 pm

Agree? Disagree ? gigglingBeccaforBachelorette - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 69 Dfa38810

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jan 30, 2018 1:28 pm

Didn't she tweet that around the time he gave out the group date rose?  Where he said one girl had really opened up to him, but Tia got the rose.  

It could be shady or just snark since she tweeted about other things during the show.

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 30, 2018 1:32 pm

Yes it was probably about the GDR. Love her snark or, love her shade BeccaforBachelorette - Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 69 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Jan 30, 2018 1:48 pm

I am so surprised on how much I love Tia. She is great.

JMO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:07 pm

@Kashathediva,
There is a lot of dirt out there on a lot of the cast.
RS is not the only person who hears things. There are some horrible things people hear in sleuthing these cast. That does not mean we all indiscriminately spill because we can.  There are a lot of things that go unsaid because it common human decency.  Those are 3 words I don't think the person in question understands. Common human decency. And IMO I can't prove it, but I bet he knows a lot more cr*p on a lot of cast equally as touchy that he has chosen to keep his lip zipped.
I totally agree. Been there, done that.  I think many of us have.  The difference is that RS has always been deeply envious of Arie (and his family, racing, money, travel, lifestyle, sense of humor, looks, real estate success, ability to always attract beautiful women , whatever). Many of us have seen this resentment go on for YEARS. I'd think he would have gotten over it by now, considering that Arie is not impacting his life in any personal way, but hey- that's just my opinion.
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:21 pm

@tigertiz
I think the point that sticks in my craw is what to let out of the bag and for whom. 
My opinion is RS is privy to some horrific things past cast have done pre or post show and has kept mum. If there are things I know, I can't believe he does not have same knowledge/info. 
Cestpool Gollum uses discretion when it suits him. 
In this instance, IMO, it suits Gollum to rub his hands in glee and spill.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:24 pm

I thought Arie’s makeup and coloring looked off last night. He confirmed it. He has melasma.

Back to top Go down

Post by kraft33 Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:24 pm

My thoughts on this episode... Becca K. seems so nice and is beautiful. But I see her trying to be near Arie more than he is trying to be near her. I think she might just be too nice for Arie. I see the most chemistry with Kendall or Bekah or Tia. I don't have much of an opinion on Lauren yet she does seem like she could be a little firecracker. I think Arie might be more drawn to someone like her that had a little spunk to them.
And as much as I like Becca, I hope Tia is The bachelorette. Becca seems too nice and I think Tia can handle a group of men better. All JMO.

kraft33

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 30, 2018 2:30 pm

@kraft33 I liked that Arie took her away from everyone and into his room. She’s a very grateful person to me as she’s always telling him thank you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 22 - Arie Luyendyk Jr - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+92
jlccaz
kraft33
FLChica
charriotoffire
Eagle Eye